Posted: Jul 17 2014, 12:26 AM

AUTHORED BY
Epona
28 YEARS OLD
Single
NICU Doctor
24 POSTS
Shifters

Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove you're right? Crash, crash, burn, let it all burn This hurricane's chasing us all underground No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret There is a fire inside of this heart And a riot about to explode into flames
Nilin G.

this is a lovely grey wolf shifter. nilin was born and raised in Ireland until she was eighteen when she moved to the city of New York. she visits her hometown every now and again to stay true to who she is and one day plans on moving back to her childhood home.

she finish high school in Ireland at the age of eighteen. upon arriving to new york, she entered college to earn a bachelor's degree in biology and later medical school to become a doctor. more importantly a neo-natal doctor. she wants to help kids... especially those that people believe will die.

some random things about nilin is that she prefers night over day, chinese food, mint chocolate, and ice cream. she is somewhat a simple shifter.

friends:
nilin is quite a friendly person for the most part and try to open up to those that she knows for a fact isn't dangerous. she enjoys company and if you ever get considered to be her close friend than you might as well be family. she is loyal and will always lend an ear when someone needs to vent. she tends to make friends with any species.

enemies:
nilin is a shifter. that there makes her a target to certain hunters... if not all. she is wary upon meeting people which has aided her in discovering those that want to hurt her, or her brother. she doesn't try to make herself a threat to anyone unless they come after her first.

lovers:
this is a broad area. by broad I mean that Nilin hasn't had a relationship. she has had flings to sate the urge that seems to pop up because of her more beastly instincts. another thing is that when a relationship happens she wants to be committed and follows the whole mate for life thing. she dreams of the relationship her parents had with one another and to know that she won't be left high and dry. especially since she does want kids. after all, she is one who is wary. she has a final in place. sorry peeps.

liam greyson - older brother - jaguar shifter
crystal --- - best friend ever - species

PMEmail
^
Killian A. Donoghue
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 12:02 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
36 YEARS OLD
Single
Homicide Detective
13 POSTS
Shifters

killian and nilin
SO HERE HE IS. WOOO. xD Plotting time >:D
©
PMEmail
^
Nilin K. Greyson
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 07:23 PM

AUTHORED BY
Epona
28 YEARS OLD
Single
NICU Doctor
24 POSTS
Shifters

killian and nilin
yes all the plots. i appreciate you making him, doll <3. Now I haven't figured out how they would meet so I guess we start at that :3. There's so many ideas that could be played through and wonder if you have any ideas in mind.

challenge accepted on his mysterious past

©
PMEmail
^
Killian A. Donoghue
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 09:29 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
36 YEARS OLD
Single
Homicide Detective
13 POSTS
Shifters

killian and nilin
Ooh, I'm really glad you like him, that's always my biggest worry: screwing a wanted ad up. ^^ And yus, that'd be awesome! I could see them meeting after he brings in the child of one of the murder victims in a case into the hospital? ;w; Sad way to meet, but definitely a possible way xD

And LOL, definitely a challenge >:D

©
PMEmail
^
Nilin K. Greyson
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 10:52 PM

AUTHORED BY
Epona
28 YEARS OLD
Single
NICU Doctor
24 POSTS
Shifters

killian

It is a sad way to meet but it is a good idea. In a way, seeing a start that isn't always happy is a good change, oddly. You wanna start it?

I'm on mobile so nothing fancy.
PMEmail
^
Killian A. Donoghue
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 06:14 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
36 YEARS OLD
Single
Homicide Detective
13 POSTS
Shifters

killian and nilin
Yeah, definitely sad, but that opens up for plenty of emotions, and it's kinda hard to be a fake around that much drama and whatnot xD And hmm, I can probably get something going, I'll see if I can get it up today.
©
PMEmail
^
✗ Nasim J. Bitar
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 07:19 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
25. YEARS OLD
Single.
Criminal.
6 POSTS
Archived

nasim && nilin
Homg, I suck at plotting, so forgive me ouo I was thinking that since Nini can I call her that is a neo-natal doctor, they probably wouldn't cross paths intentionally, but accidentally~ Nasim's a dumbo so after he gets rid of a target he's all banged up and while he likes to avoid hospitals, he sometimes slips into one of the special rooms and holds a doc hostage so they take care of him without any records :x NOWWWW since Nilin just seems so chill, I think he'd really respect her and wouldn't find it appropriate to 'dispose' of her like the others~ He seeks a lot of companionship with women since he's rather lonely, so perhaps they could have some wacko sort of friendship? Hey, he'll sit on the windowsill with a tray of coffee as thanks, and offer insight on the woes of men~ He's such a hypocrite c':
©
PM
^
Nilin K. Greyson
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 10:44 PM

AUTHORED BY
Epona
28 YEARS OLD
Single
NICU Doctor
24 POSTS
Shifters

nasim
Yep, you may call her that. If Nilin gets into a hostage situation she isn't one to be scared off. She knows how to protect herself but seeing that he is injured she may help as long as he didn't go all crazy. She isn't afraid to slap a fool xD. She also would be grateful that he respected her enough not to dispose of her... because frankly, she has too much going for her. I can see them having an odd/crazy friendship. I see her messing with him at random times for kicks.
©
PMEmail
^
✗ Nasim J. Bitar
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 12:30 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
25. YEARS OLD
Single.
Criminal.
6 POSTS
Archived

nasim && nilin
Woot, sounds great to me~ If you want, I could start a thread if you're not busy? =3
©
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.