Fifteen
ZERO
One
Twelve
Nine
Eleven

Twenty-Two
Twenty-Two

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What a tangled web we weave, ISKANDER MASON
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: Apr 9 2014, 06:19 PM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
23 ♦ human ♦ fashion model
Eira had just arrived at her car after having finished her interview a little bit ago. She had stopped at a conference room to do some things on her laptop before she had left the building. She stood there thumbing through her purse for her keys when she realized she couldn't find something else. "Shoot" she muttered to herself as she turned around and walked back into the building. She shook her head at herself as she chastized herself mentally for being so stupid as to forget her phone. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going although she didn't need to seeing as she had been here so many times that her feet already knew the way.

She reached the room in no time and opened the door barging right in. She hadn't expected the room to be occupied and had gotten a third of the way in when she heard a man with deep haunting baritones. The person interviewing him had just asked another question it seemed because he was in the middle of answering it... “Have my sense of taste back, my brother, and find out the name of the person whom changed me. As for the rest…I can have whenever I desire, when I crave it.” She caught his eyes flood with a shade of crimson as he was bold enough to ask the interviewer the next thing. “Blood always tastes better fresh. Right from the source…don’t you…agree?” She saw the develish smile as the conversation ened.

As she registered what he said she realized that he was one of those vampires everyone was talking about. She couldn't help her eyes widening for a moment. He didn't look too different from a regular person, he was actually pretty good looking. She shook her head to snap herself out of it realizing she had been standing there staring. She cleared her throat and whispered softly "I'm so sorry... I forgot my phone." Her face was flushed red as she turned around and left the room as quickly as possible closing the door behind her. She stood there for a moment and took a deep breath thinking "Oh my god, you are suck a moron." She moved down the hall and away from that room while her mind was still in a daze. She didn't even realize she forgot her phone in the process of her being a total cluts... and she was supposed to be a fashion model. it seems even fashion models have their moments.

PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: Apr 11 2014, 01:43 AM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander was not sure what possessed him to perform this interview, not that he had gained anything in the end. Perhaps to show that vampires were just well not as monstrous even though, he was not particularly a saint by any means. This wasn’t half of what he had done and merely changing his words around to hide the more gruesome details with humor. The end of a golden age for him meant he was the one that slaughtered his own men and that moment in his life was where he was truly angered, one at the person whom bit him, and two for allowing himself to succumb like a child to the thirst of blood. The latter though it was to be expected to lose control and he knew it was for the personal enjoyment for the one that bit him. Iskander understood his sire and whatever vengeance he may have felt was lost within the sea of time. The age where he is justified in his desire for her head no longer existed and that man died the day he was also reborn, just a cruel twist of logic not wanting to fall victim to a pointless cycle of bloodshed. However, it was also saddening that he reached to that conclusion at all and how a bit of his humanity got swallowed up within the sadistic predatorily side of his. In the end a bit of that, side came out for his eyes did wander least out of the corner of his baby boy blues. Just to see her. Due to this….recent interest, his poor interviewer was well caught within the game he was playing and she was supposed to be on the receiving end of it. Not helping the way his full lips curved into a devilish smile one filled with the dark intentions and he did not try to hide. Every word that left his lips tried to reach out to the pretty thing far off the distance. Indeed shameless but, whom can blame him the morsel was tasty in all ways. Just his blood type too least from the way his ivories were just pulsating with a gnawing ache trying to retract from his gums. Not good. When her voice came out though you can call Iskander tickled…at her entire reaction only displeased when she fled.

The interview had ended since his definition of entertainment and torture was no longer there to amuse him. However, that will not last long as he allowed no one to procure the phone but himself. Being a good vampire Samaritan as if he was trying to prove that not everyone in his kin was psychos. In truth, he had ulterior motives for the one behind that door and that large hulking mass of born male, made to hunt was right behind her. The door relieved itself from her back and she may have faltered a bit to land into the rigidness of him. Who knows? Either way he was there, the very air shifted and changed in his presence, or his eyes were so cool and casual just drinking in the sight of her. Truly having his blues upon her and nowhere else.- “Well. Hello…hello there.” had his baritones changed again? They were still haunting but their melody was all the ore intoxicating and darkly rich in their octaves. “You shouldn’t apologize I am by far worse at leaving things lying around. A phone is hardly bad trust me…and I believe myself lucky that you did leave it behind in the first place.” The sound of the door closed right behind him and she will find that they were alone least for the time being. His hand extended far enough to reveal his large hand and the tiny phone right in the middle of his palm. Now wasn’t this some horror scene waiting to happen…after all a real vampire was right there in front of her. Dangling something like bait just to have her be near. Not like he was capable of such a thing…yet, his eyes were wanding to the fine rosey heat of her skin. Drawn only to the site of such a beautiful shade of rose and how rich her blood must be. It had his fangs hum against his flesh nearly pricking at the roof of his mouth. He shuddered inwardly at himself needing to contain his desires. Not healthy for him to scare someone while having a natural body reaction. He tried at least to look not so menacing in his long hoody and a pair of slacks gipped along his dense torso. He felt under dressed compared to her...and had no real complaints...since well this era was full of surprises and the clothes that women wear had gotten a different sort of flavor. Course his smile came out to reflect the pleasure of his thoughts, though as slight as it is.

TAG : Bam! NOTES : Derp!. WORDS : 1 million
thanks, ginny weasley from caution 2.0!
PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: Apr 11 2014, 02:34 AM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
23 ♦ human ♦ fashion model
Something in the air made a shiver run down her spine as she felt the door shift from behind her. She felt the solid frame replaced with another solid frame as she swayed back slightly before catching herself. It didn't help that she was in stilettos, nor that she had most of her weight on her heels at that precise moment. She felt her eyes widen slightly again as she corrected herself to turn quickly around. "Oh... I'm.... I'm sorry." She replied again. Eira took a small step back to put some space between them. His voice was pleasant to her ears though she noted the slight change to it. He wasn't speaking to her like he did the interviewer. She wasn't sure why and perhaps she really didn't want to know. There was something about him that, at the time being, cried out not to ask. He made her uneasy that was for sure.

As she studied his appearance she realized that his body structure was much bigger than it had seemed while he was sitting in the chair, perhaps he wanted to seem more passive and less menacing then as well. Or perhaps he was trying to be menacing but not brutish. She realized she was being rude though, keeping quiet for so long after he had finished talking... though to her it seemed so much longer than what it really was. She cleared her throat and tucked some of her brown hair behind her right ear as her blue eyes moved down his frame to the hand that was extended towards her. His hand seeemed so much bigger to her than her hand plus the phone put together. "I'm so sorry." She replied again "I always seem to be leaving my phone behind, I've never been into electronics but work is work and if they can't get ahold of me than why bother working." She gave a small laugh as if she found what she had said quite amusing before clearing her throat again. "Anyways, thank you so much for collecting my phone for me. May I offer you a cup of..... oh wait, you probably can't drink that... let alone eat normal food." She blinked for a moment now utterly unsure of how to repay his kindness, if you can call it that.

Shifting her weight slightly she subconsiously smoothed out her black dress, her hair falling over the shoulder that was strapless. She seemed very formally clad for an interview but as a fashion model she wanted to appear as professional as possible. She bit the corner of her lip for a moment while trying to think of something, though even with as much effort as she put in she couldn't decide anything. "Um.... how might I repay you for your favor?" She asked figuring that was the best way to solve her dilema. At least he could hint to her how and she didn't necessarily have to accept it if she didn't like it. Oh how she enjoyed the art of coming to an agreement. He was probably much better at it then she was though, he did have an extremely large head start it seemed.

She moved her hand from smoothening out her dress since she caught herself doing it and instead move it to hold onto her computer case / purse with both hands before her. This however unknowingly made her curves stand out more seeing as the dressed hugged her quite well though it came down to her knees. She took a moment to take in his whole appearance for the first time noting he looked kind of like a thug or something with that hoodie, or was he going for that bad boy look. She wasn't quite sure but he wore it well. She figured she should probably take the phone back as well so she shifted her bag again and reached out to take the phone "Sorry, you're arm will probably get tired staying in that positon too long. I'm not sure where my head is today." She shook her head and critisized herself mentally yet again for today. At the rate this day was going she would be doing a lot of that for sure.

PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: Apr 14 2014, 07:36 PM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander had peculiar tastes when something struck his fancy. Often at times it got the older vampire in trouble as if he was a younger kin at the will of his thirst unable to control his desires. Wel not close enough to that just found himself drawn at times to humans. Sure they were an ample source of food that didn’t mean there wasn’t other joys to be had so when he heard her voice again and the subtle tremors that denoted nervousness and perhaps unease? Something tickled within him and more he became fancied to the likes of her while she stumbled over her words. It was a shame she was doing so such a soft and clear voice like hers had no need to stutter…was he that much of an imposing figure. Perhaps in his relaxed state he is not having to hold back as much as he was doing during the interview if he was a honest sort. He knew he was being quite stiff back there in trying not to make anyone uneasy over his presence it wasn’t as if he was going to bite anyone. Hard. Not like any spurred the desire to do so besides this one, whom had him shaking his head gently at her. With small smirk forming on his lips…and he breathed in the scent of her from here and he had well a perverse feeling. Like he was on the hunt and she was such a tempting fawn saying sorry wasn’t going to help matters at all.

“No need to apologize. Truly. I’m not going to bite. Not hard at least.” It was a cliché line he knew but it fit far too well with him. He even had his supple lips pull slightly back to reveal a glimmer of something sharp along his incisors that weren’t human by any means. Doing this all with a toothy smile in a pair of teeth that were perfection being a vampire had its’ perks and it had a very good dental plan. Not that he recommends it for everyone since; well there are those that cannot handle the change entirely. Back then he was a beast without so much as control as he had now. Especially if he was having his eyes keen on every subtle movement she made, one of them being her long waves being tucked back. It made one of the most tempting part of her body that lovely elongated neck. He saw the pristine flesh and thought how soft it must be and the amount of healthy vigor that flowed within her veins. “Hrmm…ahh yes. I am never good with electronics myself I end up breaking them if I am not careful. For awhile I thought they were mythical beasts or demonically possessed by strange magics.” His laughter came from the depths of his belly an intoxicating sound much like his voice. Finding hers pleasant as well, not minding that she was the one doing most of the talking. How it killed him though that her entire demeanor was eating away at the darkest part of him…she so needed to stop.

“Oh that is a common misconception. We can eat those foods it is just doesn’t provide any nutrients and it tastes unfortunately bland. It still bothers me to this day that I cannot have a good ale like I use to or a massive roast. I miss roast.” He let loose a breath but his grin was reserved for her. Eyes swept her over and not being shy about taking in the young woman. Can she feel it the eyes of a man taking her in for the entirety of her? It was just as much as a devouring gaze but one of appreciation. Containing the desire to moisten his lips otherwise reveal the sharp tips that were aching so bad in the midst of his company. He needed to sate himself soon or lose himself in the most untold of ways. It just wasn’t proper to be a beast. Though when she asked how she can return the favor….his mouth went so dry…barren. Unbareable now as his gaze darkened slightly and he cleared his throat as best as he can…gods…this young woman was going to be the death of him. “It is fine my arm can live.” Once she took the phone he was the one to approach her closing in the distance. The gait the man had was one of such utter power and dominance in strides that were fluid filled wih arrogance of a natural born predator.

One that saw what he wanted and had his hand lift with one finger to curl beneath her chin to have that strong pad stroke beneath there. Making sure his eyes met her own and his head tilted down as if to kiss her lips when his own was a breath away. “You. The favor will be returned. When I can have a taste of you I am…so….thirsty”

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: Apr 15 2014, 12:44 AM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
23 ♦ human♦ fashion model
Eira couldn't help her profound need to say sorry. She didn't like to make people feel bad or hurt their feelings. She didn't know any other way to express that she regretful of her actions, though more so than not her actions weren't anything to be sorry for. She knew that the uncanny amount of times she said it probably made others very intolerant of the word. It was something that she was trying to work on though that was a failed attempt from what it seemed. She figured it wasn't going to help matters at all but at least she would be polite instead of rustic.

As the man began to speak his voice seemed to draw her in, for what reason she knew not but it pulled at her attention, almost willing her to hang onto his every word. She couldn't help but allow her lips to curl into a subtle smile when he added "not hard at least" It did seem very cliché but at the same time it suited him rather well. She took the time to admire all the perfections of being a vampire, especially those teeth, though she did catch the slight glimmer of those ominously sharp fangs. She was slightly envious that his teeth were so perfect though she, by human standers, superb teeth. She had always tried to keep them as nice and perly white as possible and she didn't use any of those whitening strips that ate away at the enamel on the teeth. She slept with a retainer to keep her teeth straight and perfectly even on the bottom. She put in a lot of effort to make sure her appearance was acceptable in the eyes of the camera lens. Sure, she had natural beauty that all women would be jealous of, but if you didn't take care of your body than you wouldn't look as immaculate which would be a shame.

She hadn't realized that by tucking her silken brown locks behind her ear that she would expose her elegantly defined neck which was a sensative spot it seemed to this particular group of supernaturals. She secretly hoped that her skin was apt enough for his liking. She tried to keep it as pristine as possible, eating the right foods, massaging the soap in instead of rubbing, small things like that. She realized what she was hoping and shook her head inwardly, wow... just wow... She returned her attention to him as he spoke and couldn't help but laugh with him. Her laughter was a rich and melodical, mixed with his deep intoxicating laughter. At least he had a sense of humor from what it seemed, she also noted that he wasn't as stiff as he was in the interview. Had he been worried or perhaps he didn't much like being interviewed. At the rate this was going though this particular vampire didn't seem all that bad. She would probably swallow those words later though.

"Really, I didn't know that it was a common misconception... then again I know slim to none about your kind." She didn't mean the your kind in a bad way, she hoped he wouldn't take offense to that "I only know what I've read in children books and I'm not sure if those are true or false." She paused for a moment to wonder what ale and roast tasted like. She wasn't sure roast would be healthy for her or not but how he put it, it sounded quite devine. "It must be hard to not be able to enjoy the things you once did. It's a shame that the food tastes bland as well. I'm sure you'd enjoy some of the foods I've tried or cooked. Though I'm not home enough to cook a whole bunch." She trailed off realizing she must have been rambling. She had also trailed off because a shiver went down her spine as she felt his intent gaze upon her. He wasn't being shy about it either which caused a nice shade of pink to play across her high cheek bones. It made her more aware of her flat, toned stomach, the well defined curves from her sides down to her hips, and her thighs. Her frame was much like an hour glass figure but her waist was not that small, it was well proportioned to match her torso and her hips.

Dropping her gaze from him she looked down to put her phone in a pocket of the computer case/ purse. She didn't realize that he had closed the distance between them until she looked up again to see him so close to her now. He had a very dominant aura to him which made her slightly uneasy. Even wearing the heels, she was shorter than him so as his finger curled beneath her softly curved chin her head tilted up to look at him. Her blue hues meeting his own blue hues which she knew could turn red having seen them do so at the interview. She could feel his lips ever so close to hers as his head tilted down but it was his words that took her breath away and her gaze go slightly wider than usual. "But I... and there's people around.... and I have a fashion show later..." She stammered again as she moved to take a step back. She wasn't lying, she really did have a fashion show and ironically it was for Victoria Secret. They always had such interesting attire for her to wear. Some would be with feathers and lace, others would be with glitter and ruffles. She was fascinated with all the varieties but that was another topic for another time. Right now she had to figure out what she was going to do about this situation. Never in her wildest dreams would she have though that his answer would be something like that. She was at a loss and when she was at a loss her first instict was flight over fight.

Eira was standing there trying to figure out how to get out of the situation to clear her mind and think when her phone just so happened to ring. Without breaking her gaze from his she reached into the pocket where she had just moments ago placed her phone. She withdrew it and answered it coolly. "Hello. Yes. I'm just leaving the interview. No. Yes, I forgot it. Yes again." She paused for a moment and sighed. "I know, I know. Ok, I'll head over there before I go to the shoot. Ok, see you then. Bye." She hung up and put the phone back in the pocket so this time she wouldn't forget it. "I'm so sorry...." there were those words again. "I have to go." She said as she moved to slip back and away from him. She tucked her brown waves back behind her ear again and whispered "I'm so sorry." She turned around and quickly headed to the door, fighting with herself to not look back at him. Her hair bouncing against her back as she walked and heels clicking against the tile floor. By the time she was out the door, had taken those four steps across the sidewalk, and managed to slip into the car she realized her heart had been racing so quickly that she could hear it pounding in her ear. Only when she started the car and pulled away from the curb did she take a chance and look back at the building. If he really wanted to taste her he'd probably find her but till then she was on her way to pick up a piece of her wardrobe that was forgotten and head to the fashion show.

PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 05:11 PM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander practically had no heart to even break, well technicalities yes he did have one. Just there was nothing truly there to crush emotional wise. To begin to think he had the capability of doing so was laughable at best, her words were wasted to a man like him. Rather a vampire, kindred, one of the children of the night all of them meant the same thing one way or another. He was just saving her the time and effort despite how interestingly drawn he was by it and irked him slightly. How many times in this one’s life did she apologize to those that did not deserve it like he? The poor girl he wanted to save her least open her eyes to the idea of when to apologize and maybe if she knew the type of being he is, then her sincerity toward him will go to a proper place. However, he noticed a subtle nuance about her…the unique blend of her innocent and modesty hid the intelligence in her hues. That were alit and very much so aware of what was in front of her and this had him perplexed of her very existence. For when she smiled to him it was an out of place reaction, like he knew she was nervous around him that her vein pulsated on the verge of excitement for the unknown, the very vein that made him thirst as he breathed in the fragrance along her flesh from where he stood. Just to sate the desiring to have himself prick what was so healthy and ripe no one else had touched. This was a whole new world after all and he could no longer take what he wanted without repercussions.

Not that he minded it at all it meant his ways needed to change all for the better. Leave it to him though to try his old tricks if it was at all possible. In truth he was being quite casual letting bits and pieces of himself slip through and to hear her laughter was an alarming thing. It sounded all too pleasing to his ears; it disarmed any notion that she maybe fearful of what he is least for a moment. They were indeed just talking it seemed he was still capable of doing as such in the midst of human that he thought of something divine to sink his teeth into. The ache was still there but not as much present, it was only when she turned the shade of pink did his desires flare up once again. Did he become aware of what he is and who she was in comparison and what a ripe creature she is and he found himself embroiled in this little dance. Fully knowing he knew what he was trying to do, since it was the look in her eyes and the inaudible tremble that had the old vampire resume his throbbing ache around his gums. He swore if he did not get himself sated he might actually kill someone. Ironically.

All he needed to do was just a little push it wasn’t exactly as if she said no or was afraid…he sensed excitement from her. A touch of a thrill that had him faintly rippling in pleasure least the darker predator part of his mind was in a euphoric state. It was only when she pulled from him did he look perplexed and the phone was the means in which she was stolen from him. Oh, how close he was to growl and instead was close to laughing. The phone was what brought her back, but the very thing was what had relieved her from him…far too convenient. He knew she was not lying and nostrils flared to breath in the scent of her hair that came when she left. Now he was the one left quite irksome at her departure and if she thought she was going to escape from him well…she had no idea of how stubborn her hunter was.

Iskander was now on the move and was relentless in finding out whom she was, and where she will be. His destination was obvious though he, he had never truly well been to any type of fashion place. With the way he looked, he will be out of place, but that did not matter to him. Mr. Mason was hell bent in getting the for he so desired and that meant stepping through the front doors of her world…whether or not he was allowed to go through was a different matter entirely.

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 12:59 PM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
23 ♦ human ♦ Fashion Model
Eira could not fathom why she felt the way she did, she had come to a realization that she has been trembling slightly from standing before that man. Her hands were still shaking as she gripped onto the steering wheel. How could some one fluster her so much, was it because of some kind of mind tricks they used like in the books when a vampire would use their charms to lure the humans into falling for them. The butterflies in her stomach hadn't helped either. She was unsure of what she was feeling but there was a profusion of emotions coarsing through her. she was both excited and scared, nervous, confused, entertained, and above all shy. There must be some profound meaning behind it all but she just couldn't comprehend it at the time. Taking several deep breaths to calm her emotions, Eira focused on where she was supposed to be going.

After several minutes of effortless driving she arrived at a warehouse, she could probably drive there with her eyes closed... though that was an exageration. She parked the care on the curb and got out, going into a side entrance meant for employees and those of importance. It was her regular point of entrance either way and even when she wasn't there for some kind of fitting or what not she'd always go in from there, it just felt more comfortable for her for some reason. She navigated her way through the warhouse to the room that held the garments for today's fashion show. Scanning the area with her light steel blue gaze, she searched for that missing garment till she found it in it's clear transport cover strung over the back of a chair. She picked it up and made her way back out of the warehouse with it and to the back seat of her car where she hung it from the hook to make sure it wouldn't be wrinkled.

Checking the time she gave a small nod of approval, and a soft subtle smile, she was ahead of schedule thanks to the instructions on where the garment was. She slipped back into the care and turned on the ignition before pulling away from the curb. She was completely relaxed now, back in her element.... yes, fashion for some reason was her element, it calmed her because it was scheduled and organized, most of all it was fun for her. Most people would describe it as stressful, time consuming, unorganized, and a hassle but not Eira. There was just something about it that drew her in, she didn't have to worry about things she just got into a zone and focused on the tasks at hand and all her worries just went away. She appriciated that feeling, don't get her wrong, there were times where it could be unruley and quite caotic but that came with the job.

While Eira was lost in thought about her job she hadn't realized how quickly she arrived at Lincoln Center which was located between West 62nd and 65th Streets and Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues. She pulled up to the valet and handed the man the key as he opened the door for her, she of course flashed him her photo perfect smile while a second man got the garment out of the care for her "Shall I carry it to your dressing room Miss?" he asked in a very husky tone. She had to admit that she liked his voice but of course she wouldn't say that out loud. "Oh, no thank you. I believe I can manage." She said simply. She didn't like to be pampered more than need be, she would rather do things herself if she knew that the task would get done more efficiently. So she gently took the garment from the man and with one last show of her pearly whites she turned and moved into the building.

It was a mad house in there as usual, photographers scurrying around, employees trying to usher people to their seats, greeters handing out the program pamphlets. In all the commotion Eira was able to slip around everyone unnoticed and go through a door to the back where all the dressing rooms were found, those all connected to one bigger room where the managers and fashion designers would make sure that the outfits were completed before they would be ushered onto the stage to be eye candy for those flashing camera's. She chuckled inwardly and shook her head, this was going to be a fun event, it stretched from afternoon to evening with an after party to mingle at. She arrived at her dressing room and opened the door to find her manager whom was the one that interrupted her initial meeting with that man... She offered a polite smile to the woman and handed her the garment before sitting down at the vanity. "You are early as usual." The woman commented in a vibrant tone "You have some time to relax before you have to do hair and make up, would you like anything to drink.... coffee, water?" Eira simply smiled "I'm fine Gale, thank you." Gale just nodded and left her to herself, heading out of the room to put the garment with the others she suspected.

Eira let out a soft sigh and slipped off her stilettos to make herself more comfortable, she pushed the events of earlier that day out of her head thinking that would be a one and only encounter with that man. Oh how wrong she would be about that. She would come to find that he was more persistant than she initially believed because she was something that he wanted.

PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: May 6 2014, 11:12 PM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander was no magician he was truly incapable of doing any sort of parlor tricks besides the many ways he could rend a man with just the pointy end of a blade. Of a time years past when all it took was a sword, ambition and those fueled with the same desire to seize what was theirs all ripe for the taking. It was whole new world back then filled with different possibilities as it was today. He found that none of his skillsets didn’t quite aptly match for what was needed besides a few venues that was open to him. There was still restlessness an aching desire for more how can anyone be satisfied by this small tedium of life. Maybe that woman did forever curse him and rip from him the history and legacy he did desire that had always been a lingering thought and a hunger to have her head on the platter. Those were his thoughts long before his sleep did come a much needed rest to soothe his nerves and give him time to ponder far beneath the earth. Only to awaken to this world…this place and chasing after another mundane thing or should have been categorized as such. How long had it been since he had given chase far too many to count and she dared to leave his presence when the offer was as plain as day. Not by force by any means but willingness, that was what he desired.

It must be her willing her submission to the very thought of his dark kiss was what fueled his decisions. Only when he arrived there did he wish he had something far more appropriate and nearly had his upper lip curl in distaste, even back then something as far grand standing as a palace or a noble’s home that seemed to be far too rich for his blood. Despite what he was now, it was hard to change a man completely from who he was. His hand rose then and made sure to peel back that hood and reveal the nearly shavened scalp of his. Iskander needed to appear not so threatening and suspicious and he had little time to go hunt down the clothing that would have been better. Impatience was his enemy here rather he believed the potency of his first meeting with her would have faded if he allowed this divide to go on for long.

The only thing keeping him from crossing was the massive crowd of bodies right in front of the theatres entrance and that problem was easily solved. Using the guile he had been blessed with, Iskander seemed like a ghost maneuvering through the bodies just to reach the entrance, where he felt more out of place once he stepped inside to the main lobby that had an impressive chandelier and stairs that winded and curved upwards to reveal the higher floors of white and pure crimson red. It didn’t matter which path he took long as he got inside which he will with even minor effort on his part. The only obstacle was the persistence of security. How much they desired to follow him through the shadows just to reach at the epic center. Inside there is a mass row of aisle of chairs existed and private booths above, that surrounded and gave rise to the center stage.

Elegant and breathtaking where he figured she was least by the receptionist’s words alone where he had done the interview the least he can do was wait before he pursued any further. There was only so much he can do without causing trouble. For now.

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: May 10 2014, 01:59 PM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
23 | Human | Fashion Model
Eira slipped out of her black, single strapped gown that was quite form fitting on her only to slip into a silk robe that had the initials of the company she worked for on it. She was sure there were models from many different companies here tonight which is why she was given a robe of her specific company. It wasn't unusal for the sponsors to supply these robes and most of the time the models were allowed to take them home as souvineers. She had quite a few of them hanging in her closet at her condo seeing as they did make for excellent night robes as well. They were comfortable and light so they allowed for a great range of movement in them while they didn't make one hot but kept them warm enough. All in all, she felt most comfortable in the robes and it allowed for a quick change when they would begin dressing here as well as doing her hair and make up.

She wasn't sure why they needed to refer to it as hair and make up when her hair had a natural state of beauty, all they did was tease the hair to make it curl or wave in the direction they wanted it to go with each outfit. Sometimes they would put her hair up but most of the time it was left down. As for make up, they didn't need to do much with that as well seeing as she had a face that was elegant all on it's own. She was one of those models that it didn't take much to make them look exquisite. Eira figured the stylists as well as the staff were relieved with that because it was one less person to fuss about and gave them more time to work with the other models. She didn't much mind either, it gave her more time to relax before everything began as well.

Once comfortable, Eira stood up and moved gracefully out of the dressing room to find a bottle of water and some fruit that she could eat real quick to calm her nerves and get something in her system before the show. She had come to learn that if one's stomach wasn't full than it was more likely they would get so nervous on stage that one could get sick easily from all the stress. Eira made it a point to eat something small but filling before each fashion show which caught on with a lot of other models it seemed for when she arrived at the table with assorted foods and beverages she found a group of women standing there in their silk robes as well. The table was located behind some room dividers close to the side of the stage. All the noise in the theater probably blocked out the noise of the women standing there chatting before the dressing.

Eira braced herself and painted that polite smile on her face before moving over to the table offering a soft "Good day" to some and "It's nice to see you" to others. She was well aware that after she passed most of the girls they would glare at her back or lower their voices to whisper some snide remark about her. Most of the things said were all lies varying from her having plastic surgery to get a figure like that all the way to her sleeping with the higher ups of Victoria Secret to get the position she had as quickly as she did. Eira had to laugh at the last one because most of the higher ups were women and she just didn't swing that way. It was comical to hear how much imaginations ran wild sometimes just because someone had a natural talent that others had to work for. If only they knew how hard she really worked to perfect those talents as well as her appearance, perhaps then they wouldn't feel the need to speak so ill behind her back.

Eira chose a banana from the table and a bottle of water before she went to stand a little ways away. She was trying to be polite but at the same time keep to herself when two women came over to her, ironically the two women that hated her the most. They were also with Victoria Secret and saw Eira as their biggest rival, Eira knew they would find her sooner or later. They always love to pester her with snide remarks. "Good day Eira, are those... bags under your eyes?" The first one said "She must have been up all night buying her stay here in VS" remarked the other. Eira just looked at them with her steel blue eyes for a moment before smiling at both of them "Good day Alice, Sara. You too are looking lovely today."

In her mind Eira let out a sigh and thought, "Here we go again with this game of cat and mouse. Just smile and be polite like you usually do." This was a typical start to a fashion show and she thought she'd be used to it by now but she realized she'd probably never get used to it.

Lincoln Center
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: May 13 2014, 01:30 PM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander needed to know least some amount of patience the fashion show would not last long at all. He just needed to wait in the crowd like everyone else till well he saw other ways inside that might not bode well for him later. If he was to be sent out in cuffs, or a firm hand by security than it was a consequence he was willing to pay. This time around, he chose to corner one of the catering services least the help and managed to convince one of them with a sleight of hand and a few extra pieces of paper which he found them to be magic. Despite, how he thought they were just green worthless pieces of scrap compared to a solid tangible coin he was use to using. It still worked even with the amount of years that passed bribing was still a solid bargaining tool and not just everyone can be paid off, just those that really needed a quick dollar or those far too irritated to deal with their day. He swore he would be good of course, as he took one of those stage passes and placed it right at the collar of his shirt. Iskander stripped from his jacket hoody to reveal a simple black T that stretched across the bulk of his frame. Oh the things he did for something that just happened to perk his interest, maybe his persistence she would find mildly amusing instead of being fearful of it. She hadn’t exactly given him a no, of any sort.

Iskander believed he was owed a clear definitive answer and not the one that made her take flight. He had already tasted the nervous beating of her heart one that told him she was clearly thinking of an idea that was anything but a negative response. Least he was hoping his assumptions were right once he was able to slip inside without so much as a brief second look and the man could have easily passed off as one of these beautiful creatures behind stage, and he was just having a day off. His hand swiped at his collar to take off the tag since, he no longer needed it now. His baby boy blues ran rampant with themselves taking in all they desired, but not the clear focus of his goal or being here. Nostrils flared as his senses just focused to find one particular brunette which wasn’t all too hard to find. The former brigand was unable to forget this prey of any sort and how simple it can be if he was able to literally carry her over his shoulder like a primal man back to his cave. The thought of course was pleasing but, he highly doubted it will be received well. Least not with this modest and old fashioned girl that truly didn’t belong in this time…it really raked along his subconscious and had his gums aching far too much. What rose his irritation though was the obvious pack mentality of the few girls that began to surround her.

This was where she will find him and maybe she would have not notice the look in his eyes, but the looks of her fellow models as they found themselves to the far too striking, hulking male that loomed protectively over Eira. If she was curious of who there came his far too smooth and rich baritones that filled the air ever the envy of the devil his voice is. “Actually she had quite the fright last night. You know one of those far too eager fans that wanted to get close. Hazard to the business as I am sure both of you have experienced yourselves. The matter was dealt with swiftly.” If it was a lie then it may as well been told by a veritable saint of a man spoken without as much as a sliver of hesitance. Eira may have chosen to remain quiet but, he took a more forward approach and only she knew why he was truly here.

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:40 PM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
Feeling very vulnerable as the two models verbally assaulted her, Eira shrank inwardly though on the outside she remained quite confident and raised her chin a little higher while straightening to her full height which was five feet seven inches. She was average height for a woman she supposed. She noticed that a lot of the other conversations that were going on died down as the two women tried to belittle her. This was a routine with them, trying to get under her skin, trying to get a reaction from her. They had yet to recieve one and they never would. She would choose to be polite to them rather than stoop to their level of immaturity.

As the gaze of all the women moved from her to something behind her she raised her eyebrows for a moment wondering what it could possibly by. Perhaps her manager had arrived to tell her that it was dressing time, but she had calculated that she still had a little more time than that. It was so unlike all the women to go quiet all at once, very unlike them actually. Then it came, those hauntingly deep baritones that she had been quite sure she'd never hear again. It caused her heart to quicken and her breathing to catch, her body stiffened slightly but not enough for the other girls to notice. It seemed as though the seconds drew on as he responded to the banter from the two who were creating all the drama. Why was he defending her, was he trying to win her favor... did he find this to be a game that was fun. Perhaps later they would all gang up on her and accuse her of being a coward for not fighting her own battles and having such a gorgeous guy berate himself to stick up for her.

Dare she turn around to see the look on the man's face... This man to whom she didn't even know a name. Was he here to continue that conversation that was left unfinished. She had tried not to recall the words that transpired between them just a couple of hours prior. The few words that she couldn't forget had led to him wanting to taste her blood, to put it in simple terms. She did owe him an answer to that... but what would the answer be. She had not fully thought about it herself, was she ok with giving her blood up to this... vampire. There were a great many things she wasn't sure about and that was one of them. They had only just met, so for him to ask her to do something like that sent her mind reeling.

She let her breath out slowly and turned around, banana and bottle of water still in hand, to look at the stranger. The first thing she noticed was that he had abandoned the jacket hoody and was wearing just a simple black t-shirt though it made his broad features stand out more. She had to admit, he had a pretty nice figure and he was quite handsome as well. Her vivid gaze moved up his toned torso to his face, studying his features for a moment as well as giving him a "what are you doing here" kind of look. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would come to fashion shows just because. He didn't even seem like a man who enjoyed fashion shows or the crowd or rich snobs that gathered at these kind of events. Though in some defense not everyone was rich snobs. Indeed, Eira had a lot of money because of her career but she was not raised to dwell over money or be a snob because of it. Her parents would not have approved of that type of behavior.

Eira had always been the type of girl to use only what she needed, put half of what she didn't need in a saving account as emergency money, and give the rest away to a charity. Even that had deemed her as bait for taunts and rumors. They said she was throwing it all away, that she shouldn't have the job if she didn't want the money, that she was clearly insane. Why should they all care about what she did with her own money, the money that she worked hard for... harder than most of the ones standing there gossiping about her behind her back because they were too lazy to actually try. She knew some of the ones that picked on her had tried to bribe their way through. It was a proven fact that the rumors that one spread about others derived from their own insecurities. That is one of the reasons why she refused to stoop to their level. She had no excuse for her insecurities, she just didn't bring them to work with her.

Choosing that she didn't want to seem surprised or blow his cover she took another slow breath "Oh there you are, I was wondering where you had gone off to. We still need to go over those papers though unfortunately there is not enough time right now. If you have enough time after the fashion show though, I'll be more than happy to go over them. Also, thank you very much for those eye opening words." She turned to the ladies as she emphasized the words eye opening. "I'm sure you ladies have to get ready yourselves. I look forward to working with you all." She reached out to gently take his arm to lead him back away from the women who seemed to be undressing him with their eyes while whispering softly so only he could hear "You'll get in trouble if someone finds you back here."

Lincoln Center
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: May 16 2014, 07:19 PM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

Iskander didn’t much care for the frivolities of the human mind, how these two saw it upon themselves to seek out a target they most feared and used numbers to bring it down. It. Being Eira and the only neck he currently wanted out of the whole group that was there call him persistent or quite picky in his chosen choice of a meal he wanted to have all too himself. The world was a mighty small place and he knew his kindred was already picking out their willing favorites from the whole lot after all the whole world knew about them now…and it was easier in some aspects to acquire food. The very idea of it was appealing was it not? To have the dark kiss of actual vampire on willing flesh and hers was quite immaculate and looked so soft to the touch he barely had contact with it before she fled. Hearing the sound of her gasp was cruel and unusual punishment just knowing the bow of her pouts were pursing to release a litany of sound that his darker side enthralled itself in hearing. No matter what the age the predator within him never grew bored of hearing it especially from the lips of a pretty mouth that he wanted to hear it from, nothing was more delicious. It had his gums aching trying to contain the sharp ivories that wanted to break free and reveal what he was to these women in front of her will it be all that bad? That she had a big bad vampire coming right into her job, directly for her in what was supposed to be a forbidden type of sin.

Eira maybe going to hell and the devil was here to tempt her with the very idea of it and when she shot him a questioning look, he gave her one and nearly said…look at yourself the reason why he was here in the first place. Untainted thing she was, he could sense it, and there were no marks on her pristine flesh. Iskander may be called old fashioned, due to the fact it didn’t matter type of person the blood came from virgins were after all barely different from any other human, besides a minor difference in taste. It was just a far more appealing idea to find something so innocent, untouched and void of the toxins of this world. It made any other palette just pale in comparison. Iskander in the beginning may have chosen that as one of the reasons, but another was well he found her personality interesting….there was intelligence beyond her striking eyes. The modest outlook of hers belittled the appearance, he wanted to know why…, and perhaps the easiest answer is she is raised this way. He can only imagine what her life must have entailed and he was by far intrigued to her way of life since his may as well been the opposite after all. He didn’t aptly hide what he was thinking or what he desired only here was where he actually lied. Easily. Through his teeth even and she knew it and still played along anyways which delighted the vampire even more than it should have. A delicious creature being able to go with the intricate tale he weaved and it only worked with a partner in crime which he had right there.

Iskander found it amusing that out of the entire time they spoke it was here where her heartrate was calmer and her entire demeanor shifted into a believable poise far too much so, practiced. He can guess with the life she led here at work and when his arm was taken, she can feel the power of the man once more beneath her smaller hand toned flesh coming alive in response as he casted a sideways glance toward her and couldn’t help but sport a sort of wry grin. “I like that idea. Let us go with it…I am in need of a legitimate job. Least by mortal standards, I accept this contract. “ His tones were whimsical but, they held a serious note in them as his tones lowered had his eyes darken with intensity behind them. Encompassing her entire being, she had to have known what his payment was going to be. His hand rose then and had it settle right over her own running his thumb along the top of her knuckles as if he was a Lord, leading a lady around. Leaning in ever closer just to take in the fragrance of her hair and had himself experience a slight shiver and a renewed thrumming along his gums.

The vampire was just not going to settle for anything less but her. Stubborn man. “I so do enjoy it when you make these small gasps when you are excited or surprised. You already are breathtaking it just makes it harder for me to not to pursue my offer. You haven’t said no at all…and this idea…is quite nice. I wouldn’t mind at all if my body is used to protect…” Without anyone looking she will have found the phantom kiss of his knuckles not touching her cheek but close enough that he could have done it if he wanted to. He respected at least a bit of her privacy not by much. “Yours. Eira.”

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: May 17 2014, 02:17 AM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
It was strang that Eira would have gone along with a lie like that, it wasn't in her nature to. This man though... There was something about him. She couldn't explain it having never felt it before. It intrigued her but it also eluded her, she didn't understand at all. How could such a creature peek her interest so much. A creature that wanted her for her blood, that was all he wanted. If she gave in to what he wanted, then what as the saying goes.... you give them an inch, they take a mile. She wasn't sure if she wanted him around for the long run, how would it affect her body. She'd have to change her diet slightly if she was to be losing blood. It would probably make her light headed for several hours while the body regained what it had lost. There were a lot of factors that had to be plugged into it. If she did accept his offer she'd have to sit down with him and write up a contract. Sit down with him, she wasn't even sure if they could manage a conversation such as that.

As she lead him away from the group of girls they looked on after the two for a while before turning back to their gossip. Thanks to Iskander they had one more thing to gossip about... oh joy. She'll be hearing about this one for a while. She could already hear it now, "Is that your new boy toy Eira?" or "Did you sleep with him to force him into becoming your body guard?" She let out an audable sigh which she quickly realized. Her eyes went wide and she tried to pull herself together and pretend like it never happened, like it was just a pigment of her imagination. She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind for now but then she focused on another thing... The power of the man which could be felt through his arm. She could feel his flesh respond to her touch, then again it probably felt warm and lively to him. She wondered if vampires had feelings or not, she had gave up trying to compare the books to the real things since everything that happened this morning up until now.

Once they were far enough away Eira stopped and looked up at him. She took a small breath as he spoke about liking the idea. She could only raise her eyebrows and blink before it sank in and her eyebrows furrowed "Wait what?" She said softly, though it was more of a rhetorical question. Her voice had a higher pitched tone of surprise blended in with her normal tone. "There is no contract." She replied in a softer tone. It was true, there was none and she wasn't sure if there was going to be one. He may not even want to be her body guard, perhaps he'd get tired of the job. Then again it would give him something to do. She wasn't sure what he did with his time, or did he always persue beautiful women much like he was doing today. "Though it wouldn't hurt to have a body guard with all the paparazzi and what not." She trailed off slightly before realizing she did so then cleared her throat. "I'll think about your acceptance and get back to you." She said simply and gave a nod of her head as if the subject was over.

The thrumming of his fingers along the top of her knuckles was quite distracting. It sent a tingling sensation through her skin and along her spine. It made her heart quicken and a pink coloration to creep onto her cheeks. She tried not to look down, not to watch the alluring movement. She could however feel him lean in closer, wondering what he was doing. She had to admit that he was a strange one... how was it that he left her comfounded with his behaviour, with his way of life, with his wants. She didn't see why he was following her, she wasn't anything special.

She couldn't help but let out another gasp hearing his words of enjoyment before catching herself and moving her free hand to clap over her mouth, her eyes going wide again. He had just said he enjoyed making her gasp and what did she do... how could she be so fickle. "I'm... I'm not breath taking." She said softly "I'm average at best, possibly quite inexperienced which makes me less than average." She was one to belittle herself, it was habit really, she was in fact her own worst critic. It was true, she hadn't said no... she had known she would have to give an answer sooner or later. She just didn't understand why it had to be sooner rather than later, there goes wishful thinking. Her voice got quieter, more shy than it was before. "I... I didn't know an answer. You caught me quite by surprise. It threw me off guard. I wouldn't have an answer for you know. I'm sorry." She bit her lip and looked away from him before feeling his knuckles ever so close to her silky cheek, but not quite touching her. It would have been interesting to see what happened if he had touched her but he was respectful.

She let out a soft breath and moved her gaze back to him "Mine what?" she paused a moment raised her eyebrows "How... do you know my name?" She didn't remember if she had introduced herself to him or not but she didn't know his name so obviously they hadn't been formally introduced. She knew she had a few minutes left before Gale, her manager, would find her to let her know that It was time to start getting ready. She had far too many questions and far too little time.

Lincoln Center
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Iskander Mason
 Posted: May 22 2014, 12:47 AM

AUTHORED BY
Cal
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
20 POSTS
Vampires

Come

He can hear it. The increasing beating of her heart despite the calm composure she was showing right now so skilled with her art, that if he wasn’t what he is there would be no doubt he will have been fooled as well just like the rest of them. Least to a certain degree. Eventually he would know if he tried hard enough to do so, to notice that her mind was filled with the possibility of him being her guard, which she worried over what the others may believe about her. Was it so bad that he may have slept with her? To have such a man escort her every night, morning and day from her private residence…all she was seeing was the negative aspects of their meeting and none of the positives. What a life she must have lead always being so careful till the moment of their meeting and when his baby blues met hers there was no way for her to continue down the path she had always chosen. Not when someone finally did notice her and how he did notice and take the simple pleasures of her responses. To know that her flesh did respond to his touch was doing quite the number on the former conqueror he was not used to playing these passive games. However this was a new world and he couldn’t exactly lay his claim to her as his personal blood doll now could he…oh he missed those golden times where a brute force of an arm and a undeniable charm did wonders.

Iskander knew this one wanted more than that with the upturn of her brow he knew he was dealing with a vastly intelligent creature that had a certain part of him shudder in pleasure. When she gave him that huh look. He returned it with a beaming and broad smile of his and a wink. The brute was being partially joking but, more serious and almost saddened when she said she will think about it. Eira almost crushed a man’s hopes and dreams of procuring himself a guard for a fetching Lady. Now he was the one to have his brow upturn in a near scowl when she tried to deny his truth flattering wasn’t his forte know the man saw it how it was. By gods if someone was ugly then they were..ahem…course he never voiced it out loud he wasn’t that tactless. In regards to her though the man decided not to pursue it instead he let loose a low whistle and a wiggle of his brows…followed by a grunt in utter pleasure at the sight of her. Oh yes, his old roots was rising quite fast in regards to her as if he was awaiting for her to be disgusted or taken aback by his purely brazen responses toward her.

“That is fine I can wait…just not a [i]hundred years of waiting."[/i] Women they sure do knew how to make a man wait even after thousands of years that didn’t change at all. Course caveman tactics will not hold a candle to hear especially in a building filled with her coworkers..whatever would they say if he lugged her off and gave her hips a good swat along the way. A lot and she would never forgive him for pulling such a stunt…oh the things he needed to retract himself from, inwardly he sighed. “Hrmm? Oh…right.” He knew she must be flustered if she wasn’t really paying attention to the obvious he did invade her space this time and only one fingertip came to nestle beneath her chin. His calloused pad gave it a brief stroke causing friction. What was more he wanted her head to be tipped up to him. “Your body, I said I wouldn’t mine using my body to protect yours. I am Iskander and your name I got from one of the people that worked at the newstation you did tell them your name for when you did yours...correct?“ There was a mischevious glint in his eyes when he spoke and his grin was undeniable where his mind was. “I will see you after…perhaps over dinner…or on the way to your car I am open to many possibilities just name it and it will be done. A pleasure to meet you. Eira

PM
^
Eira Rustic-Togo
 Posted: May 22 2014, 02:37 AM

AUTHORED BY
Uraha
23 YEARS OLD
Single
N/A
23 POSTS
Human

Eira Rustic-Togo
Eira's world was getting flipped upside down. She didn't know what to do about it. This man with beautiful blue eyes and a quite handsome appearance just enters her life, her world and throws it for a loop. How was she supposed to act when she had built up this structure and stability. Everything worked for her, everything was perfect... or so she thought. There were a lot of people who could disagree that her life was boring, all work and no play. She needed some excitement in her life and this man... this being... could be that key to unlocking a world where she could have some fun in her life. It didn't have to be all work and serious. That is what scared her the most, that she could think about him being there to protect her in return for her blood. How was that possible. How was that supposed to work out. She didn't have the slightest clue but was it bad that she was willing to try it out. What if she wasn't comfortable with it, was he really the kind of guy to give her up so easily. Probably not, he didn't seem like that kind of guy after all he did just about stalk her since they met that morning.

As he gave her that beaming smile and a wink she couldn't help but smile in return, it was some how quite affectious and he did have a nice smile. She found herself thinking that he should smile more often, perhaps she could be the cause of his smiles if he became her body guard. Would they be able to sit down and laugh together, would they be able to chat. She wasn't very good with guys. She watched his brows raise from her words but couldn't help laugh as he whistled and wiggled her eyebrows. It was something she hadn't expected from him, it seemed quite cute when he did it. Yes, this man... cute. She wasn't sure how that would work out if he were to become her body guard but she supposed he wanted to make her smile, or at least make her feel a little less nervous. That didn't help much though when her heart was beating a million miles per hour. She didn't know why his presence made her heart react that way but it did and it was something she'd have to get used to.

"If you are willing to wait than we will sit down and talk about the contract." She spoke softly, almost hesitantly. If he was willing to wait than she was willing to compensate. She wasn't a cruel woman and the more she thought about it the more she thought having a body guard was a good idea. She bit her lip, a hint of her pearly whites standing out against her soft pink bottom lip. As his finger tip nestled under her chin she tilted it up to look at him, stretching her neck to expose her smooth skin to him. She didn't understand why he'd want to protect her but it made her cheeks flush once more "Well, if you are so determined to protect my body with yours I think we can work something out." That was just like opening the way up to many different possibilities. "Oh," she said softly as he explained how he got her name "It is nice to meet you Iskander... that is quite a unique name." That last comment was more of a thought that was spoken out loud. She pressed her lips together a moment as if she were thinking about something "I suppose you are right, I did give the front desk my name." She said almost inaudably, as if she were talking to herself. She caught the mischievous glint and the grin which caused the flush that was still on her cheeks to deepen. "Oh, ok... I will have my manager send for you after the show is over."

Speaking of manager, who showed up at that moment but Gale herself. "Ms. Rustic-Togo, you are needed in your dressing room...." her sentence was cut short as she moved her eyes between Eira and the man, she blinked a few times in confusion while Eira turned to Gale. "Oh, yes. Thank you Gale. This is Iskander, he is here sign a contract to be my body guard. Will you send for him after the show so we can discuss the contract please. Oh, and show him to the VIP seats so it will be easy to find him." Eira offered the man a small smile before she turned and headed to her dressing room. The rack of clothes were now placed in it ready and waiting for her. She sat down in her chair and thought about the events that transpired this evening. The stylists arrived in the room a few minutes after, only applying black eye liner, dark to light brown eye shadow, and pink lip gloss. That was all she needed for the make up portion. As for her hair, they took a curling iron and worked her curls into tighter locks so they would hold while she was changing in and out of her wardrobes. They left her hair down so it would accent her face, long neck, and elegant shoulders.

After they left she moved over to the rack, the outfits were organized and labeled for the order in which they were to be worn. Eira slipped off her robe and opened one of the protective casing to pull out the outfit before slipping it on. It was a silver two piece outfit with a fur boa like scarf, the fabric was very shiny which complimented her skin. Once equip with all her accessories and double checking her outfit she moved out of her dressing room and lined up with the rest of the girls. This process continued 6 other times, with 6 different outfits. The second outfit being a dark green one piece outfit with white embroidery and a see through cloak. She had a small head dress on that looked kind of like sparklers. The third outfit was a red two piece outfit with gold and light blue drapings around it as well as a dark brown coloration. The fourth outfit was a one piece wrap outfit with long flowy sleeves that parted in several strips, the top having a cross fabric and cut outs at her sides. The fifth outfit Was a purple two pice with a black and white striped wrap around her waist and a blue jacket with puffy black see through sleeves. The sixth outfit was a blue two piece with white laced sleeves and butterfly wing attachments. And the last and final outfit was a red and pink two pice with a red wrap that adorned feathers at the bottom of it to form a type of skirt with a crown type head dress set with red jewels.

Eira was very confident and poised on the walk way, her strides were strong and her expression matched her movements. She was always wearing a bright smile. She seemed to be in her element, she seemed much more comfident... almost like a completely different person. It was amazing how she transformed into this glowing beauty. She looked and felt beautiful. She wasn't nervous with all the eyes on her and the flashes of camera's all over the audience. She appeared to be so natural and as if she were gliding when she moved. She didn't think, she felt and that's what allowed her to be the best she could be.

At the end of the fashion show Eira changed into more comfortable clothing being jeans and a shirt. She moved into a comference room and slumped down into it, resting her head back against the chair and letting out a slow breath while she waited for Gale to collect Iskander and show him to the room. It has been a long day.

Lincoln Center
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.