Posted: May 5 2014, 06:36 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
998 YEARS OLD
Complicated
N/A
7 POSTS
Fae

I´ll rip out your heart, to place it into that part where I lost mine..And after that I will cry till your heart inside of me will die
Then i'll sing again my sirens song.
The ocean water sparkled as if tens of thousands of sparkling diamonds were inlay into the waters. It gleamed and glistened in the sinking sunlight as Azalea LEvent watched from the board walk. Those waters were her home. Deep down under the waves, down where the water ran bone cold, where humans couldn't hope to go because their heads would explode right along with their pathetic tiny lungs. The smokers were always the quickest to drown. They were so boring. No fight. Well they fought but it was so quick and useless. The none smokers, the ones who could actually hold their breath for longer. Now those... those were the fun ones. Those she enjoyed watching the life fade from their eyes because their life seemed so much stronger.

Shaking her head she pushed off the rail and walked with a confident stride down the boardwalk. Where she began it was a place for fisherman, it was barren only a small shack sat where you could buy bait. Further down it became more crowded. The boardwalk being lined with food spots, hotels, those game rooms that held all those annoying beeps and buzzes. Bars lined the board walk and at the end was an amusement park that she used to take her little man to when he was just a wee little merman. They would often times lure a father and a child toward the edge of the boardwalk and pull them in. Hunting as a team. Azalea's heart swelled with pride at the thought of her boy. The only man she would ever love. The only man she'd be capable of loving. Azalea knew no love could be stronger than the love of a mother and child.

The sound of her heels clicked on the wood as she strode down the boardwalk. Eyes scanning each spot, she was hungry. Looking for an easy target. Slipping into one of the game rooms she let her eyes scan the place. Geeks were usually pretty easy to lure. After all, flash a little smile, a lot of leg, a bit of cleavage and you couldn't go wrong. Blonde silken curls danced down her back, a few strands hung over her shoulder as she placed a hand on her hip and cocked it a bit. Bringing her thumb nail to her mouth and biting lightly. Looking the part of out of place chick looking for her possible friends, maybe a boyfriend.

TAG: HERE | WORDS: HERE | © tracy
PM
^
Declan C. Driscoll
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 01:58 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
29 YEARS OLD
Single
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q633/TarnishedCopper/Desdemona/Declan_zpsafa3d604.gif
6 POSTS
Shifters

Declan looked around the boardwalk and sighed heavily, his gaze bright and clear, almost feverish, because he’d just gotten high again. But then, it was usually next to impossible to tell that he was high at any given time, not unless he was all on his lonesome. But he wasn’t now, he was surrounded by people, and he wasn’t about to let the act slip, not when it could cost him so much. He didn’t want to shame his family that way, and he wasn’t about to start becoming like some of his customers, those that went on from one high to the next, with no break in between, and no life. He wasn’t like that, but he also knew he was walking a very, very fine line in between becoming that and staying as he is.

But most of all he didn’t want to disappoint his little sister Mickey. She was what he lived for, because he lived for protecting her, his baby sister. She’s the most important thing to him at the moment, and probably for a long time, because he didn’t want to get attached to anyone else, it wasn’t safe, wasn’t right, wasn’t fair to whoever that might be. He didn’t want anyone to get sucked into the big pile of shit that was his personal life, his wrecked personal life. He pushed his hands into his pockets, and kept walking along the boardwalk, looking around, his gaze somewhat detached but with just enough interest to make sure no one thought he was in need of something, because he didn’t seek company at the moment, didn’t want to have to keep up any kind of act for anyone. And yet, something caught his eye. Make that someone. A lovely woman, youthful and beautiful, with a kind of feral grace that he suspected wasn’t just for show.

Beautiful and untouchable, even ‘innocent’, though, being the actor he was, he knew that to be an act when he saw it. He hadn’t lived his, admittedly, when compared to others, short life so far without knowing an act. It went with his job description, and also just being someone who usually makes a living putting on acts himself. As it was, though, he found himself drawn closer like a fly to honey, getting snared in her sweet trap, angling towards her before finally coming to a stop beside her, a small smile curving his lips. ”Ye lost, gran' wan? lookin' for someone, perhaps?” He asked her, eyes glinting with gentle amusement as well as polite interest, wondering if she was actually looking for someone, or if that was part of her act too.

PMEmail
^
Azalea G. LEvent
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 02:41 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
998 YEARS OLD
Complicated
N/A
7 POSTS
Fae

I´ll rip out your heart, to place it into that part where I lost mine..And after that I will cry till your heart inside of me will die
Azalea could feel the soft thrum of the siren's song pulsing from her curvacious body in an irresistible silent beat calling to the males around her. Drawing them to her, commanding their gazes to turn her way and turn their eyes did. One at a time the geeks gazes turned from the games they played, they turned from the friends who were talking at them holding for a moment before turning away once more. Trying to keep their normally bashful gazes away but continuously failing. Azalea couldn't help but grin in triumph. It was almost impossible for a male to resist a mermaid's natural lure, if she were to sing out loud they would be doomed. They were lucky, Azalea had her pick of most and she was about to lick her lips in desire and anticipation when she felt the presence of another nearing her. Could smell the natural spice of him, but under that delicious scent was another scent. A darker one, one that was destructive as it flowed and mixed in his blood with that natural spice causing her to wrinkle her nose.

Hearing the Irish accent roll swiftly and easily off his tongue that sent a easy shiver down her spine, Azalea like all women had a thing for a yummy accent, it almost... ALMOST made up for the yucky scent of his blood. Putting her innocent act into over drive, she made those purple hue's of hers turn into large saucers of pitifullest turning toward the male questioning her. Letting her hand drop to her side. "I was actually, I thought that maybe they came in here but I dont see them." she said softly, her tone almost melodious. "They probably found themselves a cute guy to occupy their time with, we made a wager us girls to see who could find.... the most delicious guy on the beach and get them to buy us a drink or two; Winner gets to pick everything we do the entire weekend. Looser pays for everything." she said softly chewing her bottom lip slowly between her teeth.

Looking up at him from beneath long blonde lashes she smirked softly. "I really dont like to loose..." she purred lightly stepping a little closer, reaching out to run a hand down the center of his chest and giving a soft hum. "Care to help me win my bet. You seem like you have a lot of muscle definition. How much do you work out, I bet with someone as panty dropping as you on my arm my friends dont have a chance in hell." she said playfully, her unique purple hues swirling with excitement. Maybe he wouldn't taste as horrible as he smelled.

PM
^
Declan C. Driscoll
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 08:18 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
29 YEARS OLD
Single
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q633/TarnishedCopper/Desdemona/Declan_zpsafa3d604.gif
6 POSTS
Shifters

Declan knew that in most cases, no one knew he was high, but sometimes they did, sometimes they did and he couldn’t help that. In those cases, all he could do was hope that they didn’t realize that the reason he was high was because they weren’t worth it to not be. He’d yet to find someone outside of his family that was worth it, worth not being high, not escaping the sights he’d seen, the things he’d done, everything. As he approached the alluring blonde, he couldn’t help but notice that he wasn’t the only one with their attention glued to her. She seemed magnetic, luring in all the males around her, maybe even some females, and he found himself nearly chuckling in amusement. Of course, the first female in a long time to catch his eye was a mermaid.

Nonetheless, he was undeterred, saw the way her nose wrinkled, knew he didn’t smell that bad, and realized she must know that he was on something. He dismissed the thought, not worrying, because he had no reason to believe at the moment that she was worth letting the drug flow from his system, something the ease of practice had allowed him to perfect to a time of about an hour, give or take. The Irish mobster watched as she turned mesmerizing purple eyes on him as her hand dropped to her side. "I was actually, I thought that maybe they came in here but I don’t see them." She said softly, "They probably found themselves a cute guy to occupy their time with, we made a wager us girls to see who could find....the most delicious guy on the beach and get them to buy us a drink or two; Winner gets to pick everything we do the entire weekend. Looser pays for everything." She added as she chewed on her bottom lip slowly between her teeth.

Well now, wasn’t she just the little minx? Did she know he knew her game? Sure, he hadn’t met many mermaids in his lifetime, but he’d met one or two who wanted a good high or two, and he knew their ways. Anyone who was high on something was willing to loosen their lips and jabber on. "I really don’t like to lose..." She purred, stepping a little closer and running a hand down his chest with a soft hum. "Care to help me win my bet. You seem like you have a lot of muscle definition. How much do you work out, I bet with someone as panty dropping as you on my arm my friends don’t have a chance in hell." His eyes brightened a bit with interest, even as that almost feverish glow seemed to begin to recede. He could take a break from the good stuff for just a bit, even if only to determine where she wanted to go with this. ”Well, oi canny clap why oi wouldn't want ter buy such a bonny doll a draink. Although, you'll 'av ter point dohs...friends av yers oyt ter me, me gran' mermaid.” His accent rolled softly, like silk, off his tongue as he smiled down at her, his eyes glinting as he moved his hand to rest over hers on his chest, leaving it there for a moment before bringing her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to the back, and then tucking her hand on his forearm, like an old age gentleman. ”Shall we go?”

PMEmail
^
Azalea G. LEvent
 Posted: Jul 10 2014, 09:12 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
998 YEARS OLD
Complicated
N/A
7 POSTS
Fae

Confidence was key to any woman, be it you were a mermaid with infinite siren abilities to draw the men in, or a human girl who was a little on the chubby side. If you had confidence, you could get men to line up at your door, they ate it up like a kitten's tongue to a saucer of cream. Lapping at it. Men also seemed to enjoy that small bit of girlishness, they all had that 'shinning armor' complex somewhere in them, wanting to help the maiden in distress out a little bit. Of course her made up distress wasn't exactly such a big thing. Really she just wanted to get Mr sexy Irishman here closer to the water. Maybe go a round or two under the boardwalk before she lured him into the ocean and then devoured him just hopefully whatever that horrid smell running through his veins wouldn't taint his flavoring too much. So the blonde flirted and teased at the Irishman, confidence radiating off her in waves. There was no way in hell he'd turn her down for a drink, he was irish after all. What Irishman did that.

A 'gotcha' smile began to take place over the seductive confident one as he agreed to buy her a drink, she had to force the eye roll that wanted happen at the mention of her friends at 'bay' but what really pissed her off, and had her smile and whole mood shifting was the word mermaid that slipped from his mouth. Sure okay, it wasn't like it was IMPOSSIBLE to know she was a mermaid. Between the lure of men's eyes toward her, the musical tone to her voice, the light greyish tint to her skin.... it wasn't IMPOSSIBLE to not know but she hated when they did. Mermaids weren't exactly the big populace around. They mostly kept to themselves and what they were to themselves. Those who found out were usually killed. The mermaid nearly ripped her hand free of his own as he gently covered it holding it to his well defined chest, for a slender body type. Azalea's purples hues glared his way as he brought her hand to his lips to press a kiss to it before tucking it to his arm. In her mind she was trying to figure out a way to continue with her original plan. have a drink, seduce him for a few rounds of sex and then drag him into the ocean for a late night meal. Seems like now she'd just have to give him more than one drink. Maybe if she got him drunk enough....

Giving a smirk she nodded. "Of course." she purred lightly as she walked by his side, cocking her own head to the side studying him with that purple gaze of hers. "How did you know." she asked curiously, rather she demanded in a soft tone. Expecting him to answer her question with full honesty. Azalea hated when she had to figure out new plans to get what she wanted, and now what she wanted was this man and she was getting hungrier by the minute. Allowing her siren to wrap solely around the man next to her she figured if nothing else it would help loosen him up to any suggestions she had. Including going toward the water when it was time.

PM
^
Declan C. Driscoll
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 11:44 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
29 YEARS OLD
Single
6 POSTS
Shifters

Sure, Declan was much like a typical man, he liked those typical things. But he wasn’t a fool, and she wasn’t fooling him. He had to admit though, had he been more…blinded…more…oblivious, to what went on in the world, the crimes, the blood spilled, he would’ve fallen for her act, very, very easily. She made it so easy to, but…when he had his sister and brothers to think about, what would happen to them if he died? Not so much. Sure, he wasn’t the boss of their family business by any means, and he didn’t want to, but he was a big part of holding everyone together, of keeping them together, happy, not fighting nearly as much as he knew they’d like to. So as she flirted and teased him, he found himself being drawn in, but not just because she was turning on that siren charm.

There was something else about her. He didn’t know what it was, but he wanted to find out. He could see the victory begin to take over her lovely features, at least until he’d added in his knowledge of her. Sure, he wasn’t claiming he knew everything about mermaids, hell, it was mostly just a guess that he knew what she was. Testing the waters. Because he wasn’t by any means an expert, he’d just met one before, knew the tells of their species. She glared his way as he brought her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to it before tucking it to his arm, his gaze curious, not condemning, though he had a feeling that wouldn’t make a difference to her. ”Oi 'ope dis isn't gonna ruin our draink oi plan on buyin' yer. though, if you'll forgive me, oi don't much want ter die the-nite.” He said softly, his gaze on her, hoping to sooth her ire. Truly, her act was very, very good. But he didn’t want an act, he wanted the real person. ”Oi nu oi may not 'av de roi ter de knowledge but...may oi 'av yisser name? i'd be sorry ter tink dat i'd never git a bonny name ter a bake that's jist as so if not more before dis noight is oyt.” He said softly, his gaze earnest as he watched her, before leading the way to the bar nearby.

"Of course." She purred with a nod as she walked beside him, studying him with her lovely purple eyes. "How did you know." She demanded softly, and his lips quirked in an endearingly crooked smile. ”Ah've met another loike yer in me...business dealings. ter be 'onest, oi wasn't even sure 'til oi saw yer react. oi 'ope 'tis gran' so, oi don't plan on doin' anythin' aboyt it, aside from 'av a draink or two wi' a bonny doll.” Declan answered as honestly as he could, already feeling his mind clearing as his species’ ability to heal at an unprecedented rate took hold. He probably wouldn’t even have a trace of the drug left in his system by the time he got that drink. He opened the door for her, followed after her before sitting beside her at the bar.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.