Posted: Jul 9 2014, 08:52 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

Jenny watched as seductive desire rolled about behind her blue gaze as she watched herself in the full length mirror in the corner of her lavish room in the Fagen household that she'd be given a few weeks prior by both Nix and Cass as well, though she was pretty sure mostly by Nix since Cass was still seeming to be warming up to the idea of Jenny in their bed. Not that Jenny could blame her, she would be the same way if she were in the vampire queen's stylish shoes. Flicking her tongue along her bottom lip she turned and twisted as she studied herself in the mirror as she finished trying on her new purchases. Excitement building in her small body as she thought of what the vampire royalty's reaction would be. Sure Jenny may not be as flawless as a vampire would be but damnit she was beautiful in her own right and the items she chose accentuated her figure, it hugged what curves she had like a second skin and made her look twice as good as she normally did. Damnit she was proud of the items. So proud in fact, that she reached over and quickly slid on the denim skirt, and dark pink tank top that she had on earlier the day shopping. Ignoring any shoes she gripped one of the other bags tight in her hand and headed out the door of her room in search for Nix's room.

Despite her light weight, Jenny could never make her steps as silent as the vampire's she lived with. Keeping her head down she walked briskly and as silently as she could down the hall, the light jingle of her ankle bracelet being the only noise she herself heard as she moved. The blonde nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard one of the vampires, one of the nicer ones say hello to her as she passed by. Jenny gave a soft muttered hello, and a bright smile as she continued on her way. To excited to even think to stop for a chat. Making it to Nix's room in record time, the blonde waited for a moment outside the door listening for voices or sounds of love making coming from beyond the door before pushing it open. Eyes bright and cherry as she let herself in. Noticing that Cass was no where in sight. At least not at the moment, well she would be sure to show Cass her spoils later. For now.... "Good evening Nix, did you rest well?" she asked curiously, knowing that while vampires didn't sleep they did get wary during the daylight hours. Much weaker than normal. Jenny had begun to sleep more during the day then she ever had in order to stay awake longer at night, though she still kept mostly daylight hours to keep face.

Licking her lips, the scent of her obvious excitement and mounting arousal swirling around her as she set her little bag of surprises down next to the dresser. "Is Cass around? I went shopping this afternoon and got a few things you both might enjoy....." she said softly, her cheeks rosy with a fresh blush. Jenny may be filled with desire and excitement but she was still Jenny through and through. Embarrassment filled her to the brim just as much as excitement did. "......but If its just you....." her tone dropped lower as her grin grew and she moved closer to the vampire king. "I've missed you today." she whispered softly as she nuzzled her head gently into the center of his chest before tipping her face up, her lips seeking his own.

PM
^
Alexander E. Morte
 Posted: Jul 10 2014, 11:46 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
3,000 YEARS OLD
Single
Owns Freefall
38 POSTS
Vampires

Alexander Morte looked around his room and sighed quietly. Once again, his room was empty. No waiting Queen, no Jenny. Although from what he’d heard, Jenny had been out shopping, so perhaps she’d yet to come to his room. He could hope. The Fagen Queen hadn’t really forgiven him for finding another pet, but to be honest, his pet was one compared to how many of her children that she’d created? And he never said a word about them. True, her children did not share their bed, but they also murdered and killed far more people than Jenny ever would, considering she’d never harmed a soul before. He paced in his room, already tense and wired with his emotions even though it wasn’t long after the sun had set, and he knew he was glad for the added strength the night brought. It was true, he could walk outside in the sun with only mild discomfort now, after years of experience and growing strength, but it wasn’t all that comfortable.

As it was, he looked to his door, eyes unfocusing as he heard footsteps his wear, bare feet, that little jangle letting him know, if he didn’t already know her heartbeat like he did, that Jenny was indeed coming to see him, hopefully spend another lovely few hours with him before she fell asleep in his arms. His lips curved up in a slow smile filled with anticipation. He heard her wait a moment outside of his room, before pushing the door open and stepping inside, her gaze bright and cheery. "Good evening Nix, did you rest well?" She asked curiously, and he smiled faintly, his gaze warm with adoration. ”I did have a very uneventful time without you by my side.” He returned, smiling a bit as he kissed her cheek, before observing as she set a bag down next to the dresser. ”Well now, has my naughty little Angel gone shopping?” He asked with a boyishly, wicked grin, his eyes glinting with curiosity and gentle amusement, as well as that near constant undercurrent of lust and want.

"Is Cass around? I went shopping this afternoon and got a few things you both might enjoy....." She said softly, her cheeks rosy with that blush he wondered if he’d ever stop adoring. She was so lovely, so beautiful no matter what she did or said. ”Is that so? Unfortunately…she is not around, perhaps she is with her…children.” He suggested, before shrugging it off and focusing on her, smelling her arousal. "......but If it’s just you....." Her tone dropped lower, even as her grin grew and she moved closer to him, clad as he was in only a pair of low slung jeans that he couldn’t be bothered to button or zip up. "I've missed you today." She whispered softly, nuzzling her head gently into the center of his chest, tipping her face up, her lips seeking his own, even as he kissed her hungrily. ”I’ve missed you too, my little Angel. My time isn’t the same if you aren’t around.” He admitted, wrapping his arms around her. ”Now…about those surprises…”

PMEmail
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 07:19 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

Jenny blushed and her heart melted a little bit at Nix's answer, she couldn't help it. Here he was a big and bad vampire, with a vampire queen and yet he still knew how to make her knees wobble, make her feel special though she was the other woman and knew it. Then again she supposed he did have many MANY years of practice. "I stayed until after noon before I got hungry." she reminded him with a smirk before he kissed her cheek. Jenny was constantly pushing her time more and more, but she was only human and humans needed food, and to be seen during daylight hours it was the only time her nephew was allowed to be awake after all. "but i'm glad to hear you were as bored without me as I was without you, I could have used your opinion at the store..." she muttered softly though to be honest, she liked surprising him a bit more than she would enjoy having him with her shopping. In reality if he'd been shopping with her the likely hood of them breaking the dressing room was pretty good.

Hearing his words she shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I go shopping alot you know." she grinned devilishly, her cheeks still that pretty rose coloring. "You'll have to be more specific on what I went shopping for Nix." she teased lightly her eyes bouncing about in a playful mood enjoying the wicked grin of his and the curiosity flicking about in his gaze. It was amazing what he could do to her with a simple look, and he didn't even know it. Well he probably did know it, and she was in danger each time it happened. Nix wasn't the guy you took home to your parents to tell them you found your forever love. Not that she hadn't done that a few times in the past and each time they turned out to be a for the moment love, but the point remained. Jenny knew she shouldn't love Nix at all, since Nix was sort of off limits past sexually and somewhat emotionally, and she got the reminder each time Cass was around and she saw that flame of true passion.Licking her lips she asked curiously about Cass, wondering if she were around or if Jenny would have the fortune of it being just the two of them that evening. Not that she didn't enjoy the other woman because Jenny did immensely, but in every threesome at some point someone got the short end of the straw and lets face it. It was generally the human blonde, and she was okay with that really, she just always claimed to be tired if anyone asked or became worried for her feelings.

As Jenny snuggled up into Nix's cooler body, she practically purred against him before giving a soft hum. "Awww well thats a shame, she'll miss all the real excitement." Jenny said with a wrinkled nose, and a small shiver at the mention of Cass' 'children' being a woman Jenny could understand that need to have children. Jenny herself wanted children one day, the difference was, Jenny could have them and Cass couldn't. Vampires couldn't get pregnant, couldn't give life because they were dead. So Cass tended to turn humans into vampires again and again spawning children after children. Really Jenny understood, it was the fact that her children were blood thirsty killers that Jenny didn't like, the thought of them had her neck aching. Concentrating less on Cass' demon children who creeped her out when she thought of them and more on Nix she tilted her head, telling him how she missed him before searching out his lips. Feeling flames of desire lick at her flesh, and gasoline seem to roll through her veins as she pulled herself closer still to a man she had grown an addiction to as she kissed him back just as hungrily as he had her. The blondes eyes were out of focus as he spoke and her breathing was uneven, but his words sent a goofy girlish grin over her freshly kissed lips. The mention of the surprises made her giggle though. "Oh yeah. The surprises well...." she trailed off turning around to grab up the bag, stepping around Nix and moving toward the bed. "These are easy to get to, the other you'll have to do a little unwrapping first." she said in her most seductive voice that still some how managed to sound more innocent then not. Giving a wink she turned the bag upside down and let the contents spill out. The blonde had hit one of her favorite sex shops. Letting her hand move over the new toys she held up the cock ring with a smirk.

"its a double, not only will it have me shuttering and whimpering but it will massage your balls at that same time when i cant reach down to do it myself." she teased lightly, licking her lips and eying him in his low slung undone jeans that made her groan inwardly. "i bought lots of lube, some massage oils, a few new plugs of different sizes, a new vibrator, a cock ring that has a dildo on it if we feel adventurous and you want to double penetrate me without the help of another man." she bounced her brows up and down with a giggle. "and last but not least...." the blonde brought out the strap-on with a wicked gleam to her eye setting all the toys on the bed nice and neat before moving over and some what wobbly legs. The moisture of her arousal seeping through the flimsy material. "So tell me Nix..... do you want to play with me?" she seduced with bright blue eyes, flushed skin and ragged aroused breaths her hands reaching out to grasp the hem of his undone jeans. fingers feeling the cool skin of his stomach as she did so.

PM
^
Alexander E. Morte
 Posted: Jul 13 2014, 07:56 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
3,000 YEARS OLD
Single
Owns Freefall
38 POSTS
Vampires

Alexander saw her blush at his answer, and his smile was genuine, pleased. "I stayed until after noon before I got hungry." She reminded him with a smirk, before he kissed her cheek. "But I’m glad to hear you were as bored without me as I was without you, I could have used your opinion at the store..." His eyes darkened at her softly muttered words, seeing that pretty rose coloring to her cheeks. "I go shopping a lot you know." She grinned devilishly, even as he stalked towards her with a feral grin. "You'll have to be more specific on what I went shopping for Nix." She teased lightly, eyes bright even as she licked her lips, asked about other things, things he didn’t want to focus on, but he did, for her, answered, for her, and then was all too happily back to the topic at hand. ”Well, I had determined that this shopping wasn’t of the generic kind, so of course I had been thinking specifically.” He said with a little smirk, winking playfully. ”And as far as needing my opinion? Well…you know I would be oh so glad to help you in that regard, or in any, but especially that one, my sweet little Angel.” He all but purred.

As his lovely little woman snuggled closer to his body, she was practically purring herself, giving a soft hum. "Awww well that’s a shame, she'll miss all the real excitement." She said with a wrinkled nose and a small shiver that he didn’t miss at the mention of her children. That was understandable, and even so he hugged her a little closer, a silent promise nothing would happen to her. ”Mm, I know this makes me sound like a brute, but I do enjoy our times alone. I know that years pass like days for me and my Queen, but for you…I want to make all your days and years as amazing as I can.” He said softly before she told him how much she’d missed him before kissing him, and he kissed her back, holding her closer, if that were even possible. Her breathing was uneven, gaze out of focus as he spoke, a grin curving her lips up before she giggled. "Oh yeah. The surprises well...." She trailed off as she moved to grab the bag and then stepped around him to move towards the bed, his gaze, and body, following her as she went. "These are easy to get to, the other you'll have to do a little unwrapping first." She said seductively, though somehow still holding that damn innocence as she upended the bag onto the bed, moving her hand over the new toys before holding up the cock ring with a smirk.

"It’s a double, not only will it have me shuttering and whimpering but it will massage your balls at that same time when I can’t reach down to do it myself." She teased lightly, licking her lips, eying him in his low slung, undone jeans that had him grinning. "I bought lots of lube, some massage oils, a few new plugs of different sizes, a new vibrator, a cock ring that has a dildo on it if we feel adventurous and you want to double penetrate me without the help of another man." She moved her brows up and down with a giggle. "and last but not least...." she pulled out a strap on with a wicked gleam to her eye, setting all the toys on the bed neatly before moving over to him, her arousal making him dizzy. "So tell me Nix.....do you want to play with me?" She asked, staring up at him with her bright blue eyes, her flushed skin and ragged breaths of arousal, her hands grasping the hem of his undone jeans, fingers against the cool skin of his stomach. ”Yes.” He rasped out, the sound hoarse with need and want, both of which that had only been spurred on by the sight of all the toys, especially the strap on. ”I want you so much, my naughty little Angel, you threaten to drive me mad with it.” He growled, sweeping her close and kissing her hard, hungrily. ”What do you wish to do first?”

PMEmail
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 08:38 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

There were times when being the 'other woman' was not so bad to handle at all, especially in a relationship like the one she was in here with Nix and Cass. Nix had a way that made you feel like you were the only woman. The only woman in his sights, in his mind, in his life. It was intoxicating and quite a skill to have of course. A shiver ran down her spine as he spoke of enjoying their times alone before she oh so graciously went through the bags to show off the surprises he was curious to see. Taking her time to lay each toy, oil and lube out with great care. In almost an OCD fashion that had nothing to do with having to have them perfectly aligned with each other but more to do with the fact the longer she lingered on the toys the more Nix would become aroused at the possibilities she was presenting. Jenny was a freak, grant it a innocent looking freak but one none the less; she was the kind of person who was up for ANYTHING and she did mean ANYTHING at least once, maybe twice just to make sure she couldn't get into liking it before cutting that possibility off.

Jenny made sure to explain the double cock ring because honestly that was her favorite buy of the day, and truth be told she couldn't wait to help slide it over Nix's hard length and give it a try and she made sure to save the strap on for last; not because she didn't think Nix wouldn't like it. Oh she knew he'd like it. Like herself Nix was a freak, only he looked like he would fit the part pretty well in that freak category unlike her 'preppy innocent' looking self. it wasn't until all the toys were neatly on the bed, and everything out of the bag, the bag set to the side away from the bed before moving toward him. Hips swaying in a sexy sashe as she strutted her way over to the man she intended to tease, tempt and seduce with all she had in her. With the shy blush that stained her cheeks, she asked the simple question. Did he want to play? The moisture that pooled between her thighs, the desire that filled her veins, the ache that made her belly pray that he said yes. Not hiding a lick of the desire building in her; she looked up at him with wide hungry eyes, letting those soft small fingertips of hers sear against his cool, flat, toned skin. At his yes she gave a low moan of excitement and a shiver moved down her spine once more.

A soft giggle spilled from her lips as he spoke of his want for her, of the possiblity of him going mad with it. Silly Nix, didn't he know she would never let him go mad with the desire he felt. All he ever needed was to just ask, to just give her one of those damn looks he could give and she'd crumble under his spell. "Well then, I suppose we will just have to play until you cant possibly have any want left for the evening." she whispered seductively batting her large blue eyes up at him and giving him a devilish smirk just before his lips crashed down on her own, holding her close to his body. Making the fire that had been rolling trough her veins turn into an all out fucking explosion.

When he pulled back she licked her kiss sore lips and looked over at the toys before back at him, smirking her hand disappearing into the opening of his jeans to grasp his cock with her fist. Bringing the hard, flesh wrapped steel beam out for her prying eyes to glimpse upon she sank slowly to her knees. Blue eyes staring up at him, as she flicked her tongue out to swipe along the crown of his cock. Letting a low moan slip past her lips. "I wish to taste you, and then we are going to try at least half of those new toys out on that bed. When i've tasted you thoroughly..... i'm going to take one of those new plugs and work it into that fine ass of yours where it can stay while you fuck me with that cock ring....." she told him easily, tracing her fingers along the length of his hard manhood. "Before the night is out, we'll switch and i'll fuck you until you moan my name while you stroke that cock of yours." she whispered out against that meaty flesh of his before letting the head slip between her lips. Only able to ever take him little more than half way into her mouth. Using both her hand and her mouth in tandem to bring him pleasure as she kept her eyes locked on his own.

PM
^
Alexander E. Morte
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 12:32 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
3,000 YEARS OLD
Single
Owns Freefall
38 POSTS
Vampires

Alexander would be lying if he said he wasn’t eager to get to try out all those ‘surprises’, his lovely little Angel had bought for them, and he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t just a little glad he had her all to himself for this. He loved his Queen, truly, he did, but sometimes…sometimes he just wanted a little bit easier of a time, not having to fight and claw his way to enjoy his time with a woman, not having to go away bleeding more than he was sated. Sure, the fights were legendary, and he enjoyed them now and then, but always? Not so much. He watched her as she spread the toys out one by one, taking her time, the naughty little minx no doubt trying to get his arousal higher. It was working. She strutted towards him finally, blushing shyly as she asked her simple question that warranted as simple of an answer possible from the vampire King, because honestly, he didn’t think he could manage much more. He saw her hungry gaze as her soft little fingertips practically seared against his cool skin, making him shudder and let out a growl of delight at her low moan of excitement, seeing her shiver, wanting to feel that ripple of muscles surrounding him. He wanted all of her as soon as possible.

Nix heard her soft little giggle as he spoke, even as he grinned crookedly, his gaze smoldering with lust and want. "Well then, I suppose we will just have to play until you can’t possibly have any want left for the evening." She whispered seductively, batting her eyelashes at him, threatening to make his knees go weak before he was he pressed closer to her and kissed her fiercely, holding her close, working his lips over hers in the kinds of ways that were made to drive her almost as crazy with lust as he was at the moment. When he pulled back finally, to allow her air, she licked her lips and looked over at the toys before back to him, smirking as her hand disappeared into his jeans to grasp his cock with her fist, pulling the hard flesh free, sinking to her knees slowly.

His gaze could be almost said to be religious as he watched her, and damn if he didn’t want to sing praises to a god he never believed in for bringing this innocently sensual woman to him. He moaned as her tongue touched his cock, before she moaned in turn, and he shuddered hard, shaking himself out and fighting the urge to make her take all of his cock. "I wish to taste you, and then we are going to try at least half of those new toys out on that bed. When I’ve tasted you thoroughly..... I’m going to take one of those new plugs and work it into that fine ass of yours where it can stay while you fuck me with that cock ring....." She told him easily, and he shuddered again, his knees weak, wondering if he had ever been this close to coming so early on before. He didn’t think so. "Before the night is out, we'll switch and I’ll fuck you until you moan my name while you stroke that cock of yours." She whispered before taking the head of his dick between her lips, stroking her hand along with the movements of her mouth to bring him pleasure, their eyes locked even as he swallowed hard, breathing harsh. ”That sounds amazing, my little Angel. I want you so much, want to feel you in me, feel your slender little fingers in my ass, filling me up, making me crazy. Little Angel, I’ve never been this close to coming so soon before. Trust that I am not lying when I say you are the only one to do this to me.”

PMEmail
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 12:28 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

Jenny definitely defined a lady in the streets and a freak in the streets, and she was sure as hell proud of it as she knelled in front of Nix stroking his cock with her small hands, lapping at the tip with her tongue like he was the best flavored Popsicle money could buy. The look on his face, in his eyes as she wrapped her lips around him and slowly suckled him into her warm mouth was what she lived for. It didn't matter if she loved doing what she was doing.... though she did enjoy it immensely. For Jenny it was about the pleasure she could bring the guy she cared for... that is what did it for her. A small little laugh bubbled at the back of her throat vibrating her mouth around Nix's length as he shuttered. Jenny loved when she made him shutter, the fact that she didn't even need her mouth on him to make him do so all the better.

Swallowing around him working him deeper into her mouth inch by inch, swirling her tongue along his veiny muscle and moaning out every time she felt him stiffen a little further. Those blue hues of hers locking with his gorgeous, lust filled eyes as she pumped her mouth and hand along the length of him. At his confession her body trembled with pleasure, Nix wasn't one to lie. Least not to her, what reason did he have to do so? So the fact that she knew it to be true had her thighs rubbing together as a new wave of moisture pooled in the panties beneath her skirt. One hand fisted around his cock following the trail of her wet mouth in a steady pace, her free hand reached up to lower his jeans until they hit his mid thigh before finding their way to his dangling jewels and cupping the heavy cum filled balls in her small hand rolling and massaging in unison to her other tricks. Soft hums and whimpers leaving her throat as she lavished his cock with her mouth, tongue and throaty vibrations against the head.

Pulling back just long enough to kiss the tip and smirk up at him. "You dont know what hearing that does to me.... cum for me baby. Coat my throat in your sticky deliciousness, fill my belly..." she begged lightly before wrapping her lips once more around his cock and sucking deeply, her tongue flickering gently against the tip like a butterflies wings would flutter against a leaf. The blonde breathed in his musk, savored it. Unlike human men vampires always seemed sweeter some how. Another trick to the vampires perhaps... making them more attractive to human women. Instead of a sweaty musky scent it was delicious and edible... it made you crave more... want more..

PM
^
Alexander E. Morte
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 07:29 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
3,000 YEARS OLD
Single
Owns Freefall
38 POSTS
Vampires

Alexander knew how different his view of her was than someone who only knew her on the streets, or just her friends’ view of her. Because he knew her when she was in his bed, when she kept him the best kind of company, and when she nearly wore even him, a three thousand year old vampire out with sex. He didn’t bother hiding his reactions to her, as if he ever could, but it was true, she was such a beauty, so talented at what she loved doing in the bedroom, how she always gave her all no matter what. He didn’t miss the little laugh she gave with his length past her lips. She was enchanting, the way she seemed to love being with him, to love all the things he did as well, in some cases. He nearly moaned at the way that laugh surrounded him, instead focused on how she was swallowing around him, working him deeper into her mouth bit by bit, swirling her tongue along him and moaning whenever he stiffened further.

She was beautiful, the way her lovely blue eyes locked with his, moving her mouth and hand along him, her body trembling at his confession, and the sweet scent of her increased arousal surrounded him, made him shiver and practically quake. He groaned as her free hand reached to lower his jeans to mid-thigh, cupping his balls, rolling and massaging them in time to the movements of her other hand and mouth, soft hums and whimpers leaving her throat as she lavished his cock with attention, driving him further and further towards the edge, so fast he swore he got a head rush. He swore under his breath in another language, one hand tangling in her hair while the other traced along her jaw, where she had opened her mouth so prettily for him, taking him in so well as she always did. Jenny pulled back then, just long enough to kiss the tip, and smirk up at him. "You don’t know what hearing that does to me....cum for me baby. Coat my throat in your sticky deliciousness, fill my belly..." She begged lightly, before wrapping her lips around him once more.

She sucked deeply, her tongue flickering gently against the tip as though encouraging a bit more liquid forth, making him moan, his body tensing, muscles flexing involuntarily as he came, filling her mouth with his cum even as he bared his teeth in pleasure, eyes dark and filled with want, locking on hers, not moving even as he stroked her hair in praise, in approval of how amazing she always did. ”Now that I’ve sated your hungry little belly, I think it’s time we tried one of your fun toys. I do believe you mentioned a new plug for me? I’m eager to feel your fingers stretching me, it’s been too long.” He said, his voice growly and low as he gently lifted her to her feet, and then a little higher to kiss her hungrily, tasting himself on her tongue, even as he set her down, one arm wrapped around her, the other cupping her covered sex. ”Mm, I can feel how wet you are, my little angel. Are you enjoying yourself?” He asked with a wickedly boyish grin.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.