10 POSTS
Werecreatures

Isaac
were
up to you
loyal
angry
Tormented
Okay this here is Isaac, at least that is his birthname, it is up to you if you want him to have a new name since he's so much older or what. Anyways, he is the older brother of twin girls Sierra and Bailey Peters, their birth names Maria Elizabeth Richardson, and Lillian May Richardson. Anyways he pretty much raised the girls since their mother was a whore literally and wasn't around much. SIerra and Bailey are his half sisters since he has a different father from the girls.Isaac had a good life before he turned 3 and his parents divorced, then his mother to make ends meet turned to turning herself out for money, got pregnant with the girls and everything went down hill from there. In high school he met a nice woman (you choose the name) and ended up getting engaged, moving from Iowa to Pennsylvania and getting married out there. Eventually his wife ended up pregnant and it was while she was pregnant Isaac went to visit his sisters when they were 18. Making him 24 years old. That was the night their lives changed forever. Attacked by a werewolf, first Sierra, then Bailey and finally him trying to save his sisters got it the worse (he still has a lot of scars see bailey's app for a description of them) Anyways, before he realized what he was..... Isaac ended up slaughtering his wife and unborn child on the night of the full moon. All the other stuff in his many years is up to you. Isaac and sierra have never been too close, she blames him for leaving them in Iowa, but he and Bailey were always close. Again up to you if they still are.... or if he blames his sisters... for visiting them and getting bitten. drama is love of course. I do know he blames himself for the death of his child and his wife so he should be tormented by that, not trusting himself around humans, afraid of love, not wanting to let go of his wife... etc. He is angry about being a were... but he is a naturally loyal person so even if he was at odds with his sisters iff either were hurt really badly he'd be there.
katina

Jace
54?
shifter UTY
up to you
Confused
Hardworking
determined
Alright this guy here, most of him is up to you. Jace is a down south southern boy, he is from Georgia *you chose where exactly*, his childhood and teenagedom is up to you... most of everything is on you. The only thing is when he was twenty-two he met a woman named Amber Deluca, the two became fast friends and fell deeply in love. For their one year anniversary Jace gave Amber a beautiful silver heart necklace (her most prized possession)... shortly after their one year anniversary there was slaughtering in the woods the next town over, and shortly after the slaughtering Amber went missing. No word. Now....all of this is up to you. Maybe he gets worried she was kidnapped and killed? I don't know, but some how i'd like it if he sort of went looking for her, ended up bitten by a shifter some how, now he shifts into (you decide) and some how he finds out what Amber was, who she is.... who she really is and hunts her down in new york city. I don't know if they'll be finals.... but i think it could be explosive and fun and dramatic. We can see how they work?
katina
PM
^
Lilith
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 12:00 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Le Ruler
N/A
89 POSTS
Admin

Le Bump. and to make it even more irresistable for jace please see the following videos

http://youtu.be/9T7H1LvUXWc

http://youtu.be/6h1dsBepj6k

http://youtu.be/aDd4VTxIn0I

There are soooo many more.

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.