Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
The custom painted pink Chevy cruze pulled into the busy lot of the mall parking lot and found the first place she could to slowly pull the pink car into. Every car she'd ever owned had been pink, only this car she'd bought buy herself with no help from anyone. Not mom, or dad and especially not her big brother Kelsey. Nope this one was all her. Though the paint job payment had been helped by her brother. Hell she'd shelled out a shit ton for this car, by herself she wasn't going to complain about some help on the paint job. Slipping out of the car she headed for the inside giving a sigh of relief the moment the cool air touched her now heated skin from walking a freaking mile from where she parked. Bright blue eyes scanned the food court promising herself before she left she would indeed much down on a nice large salad from salad works or even better some Chinese food unhealthy it was.

More than an hour later, Jenny's arms were loaded with bags. Bags from Pacific sun, Aeropostal, Old navy, DSW and Victoria's secret. Now she found herself in front of lego store, lips pursed before she let out a little laugh. The whole reason she found herself at the mall today had been for this store. Louis would be finished school soon, and he was no doubt moving into a new grade. Before long Louis would be too old for legos. Really maybe he was already. Maybe she was just trying to keep him younger than what was, maybe she didn't want him to grow up. It was so unbelievable that he was doing so so fast. Slipping into the store she hunted for the perfect 'promotion' gift. The blonde let her eyes scan the wall of lego boxes, trying to find the best one. Snatching up a large pirate boat, that contained a few pirates as well. The price was steep but it was a giant fucking boat and it was the lego store in the mall. What else do you expect. Satisfied with her choice she quickly paid for the ship and turned toward the door. Fighting with her card to go back into her wallet, not paying much attention as she left the store and turned right heading to find Louis a new outfit when she bumped square into the hard chest of a man. Her dainty little feet stomping on his much larger by accident.

Cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Eyes wide, she managed to get the card into the wallet and drop the wallet in the bag quickly before looking up with her mouth in a small O shape. Apology heavy on her tongue, an apology quickly forgotten when she took in the handsome face of the man she'd decided to run over, or attempt to and fail because she was such a tiny person. "oh my god..." she whispered the bags dropping from her arms as she stared at the man before her a second later her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips pressed to his own for a few moments before realizing that it was the stupidest thing she could do. Climbing from the man she flushed brighter than ever. "I....I am.... SOOOO sorry. I dont know..." she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "You just look so much like....and I forgot for a moment...." she felt the tears, stinging her cheeks with their warmth. "I apologize, I really do." she leaned down to gather up all her bags. Cursing herself. Graham was dead and he was never coming back. It was the story of her life. Everyone she loved, everyone she cared for.... always died. Just because the man could be Graham's twin brother in every way she could remember. Didn't mean it was okay for her to just go throwing her body and lips at some random man in the middle of the mall. Chest aching she took a breath in and shook her head at her stupidity.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: May 29 2014, 12:16 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
It was yet another one of those days where Graham couldn't feel anything. A day where anything could happen and he'd be perfectly okay with it. The man was trying so hard to get his old life back. Yet no matter what he tried, or the actions he took, his memory was still faded and everything that had happened... it was all gone. A few things here and there would pop up in a dream, he'd always think it would lead him to the next clue.. it was only a dream. everything was a dream. Today felt like a dream and he was ust walking through the steps. It wasn't fun either. His body was numb, and even a bit chilled. Kind of an oxy moron... he was a shifter and he was cold. because that went and made sense. Taking a breath, he had decided that getting out of his little hotel room like apartment was the best idea. At first he was just going to walk around and eventually make it back home. Turns out his mind had other ideas. Involuntarily, his mind brought him to the Mall... literally one of the places his old self wouldn't have ever gone alone. Apparently the "newer" Graham liked it there. Fun.

Honestly, he didn't remember much about who he used to be. If anyone had seen him now, he would probably be made fun of, but hey he didn't even care anymore. The way he saw it was that he was alive and doing "well". maybe not as well as he would have hoped years ago, but atleast he was alive. That's all he really cared about. If he wanted to go to the mall and just stalk around to see what was there, then so be it. His hands were tucked into the pockets of his jeans as he made his way through the doors.. It had actually been a while since he had made any time to himself and just took a walk. So today was goin to be an okay day... Even though his mind was off in its own little world... as Graham made his way through the foyer, his eyes gazed through the windows of a few shops, trying to figure out why his mind kept attatching onto the pink objects. Awkward since that was one of his least favorite colors now a days. But hey, whatever was going to keep him calm for the rest of the day was okay with him.

However, as he was walking he wasn't technically watching where he was going. A few moments later he felt something bump against his chest. It took him a second but his arms attempted to catch her.. it didn't exactly work... but before he knew she was kissing him. Instintively, his arms wrapped around her waist until she backed off. That's when he realized... "It's you." Graham grabbed her wrist gently, bringing her up from the ground and leaned her against the wall, just staring at her. "The dreams... It's you." this wasn't happening was it? Instead of makin out with her right there, his hand came up and felt her face, his fingers tracing every inche of it... his thumb stopped over her lips as his eyes were locked on hers. "What is your name.. Why are you in my dreams... do I know you?" he paused for a few seconds before backing up and cleaning her things up and restanding. Taking a breath, he watched her. "My name is Graham, or so Ive been told it is... do you know about my past? Are you the piece that fits in my heart? Because in my dreams you are."

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: May 29 2014, 03:17 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
You are an idiot Jenny Helogden she cursed herself silently as she worked to shove the few things that had been in bags that were no longer in them due to her idiocy of throwing them to the floor and kissing the hell out of a man that she.... the blonde gave a sigh. Seeing ghosts wasn't something new to her, she saw ghosts every fucking day it seemed but this... this was so different. This wasn't just her seeing memories in her mind, of phantom men walking around the corner who she swore was Graham. This... this guy... wrinkling her nose she was just about to shove something else in a bag when she felt a hand wrap around her wrist with the utmost gentle of grasps, pulling her tiny form from the floor and pressing it to a wall right next to them. A soft gasp escaping the young woman as she as forced to stare into the face of the strange man she'd just kissed.

Heart thumping violently in her chest, her cheeks bright pink she stared right back at him. Everything about this man was the same as Graham, everything but the small things... the scent was different, he wasn't using the exact same soap though it was close. The way he held himself wasn't entirely the same either but the stare.... the endless pools of adoration that seemed to shine through...yeah that one was all Graham. Damn it to hell. A low groan worked its way up into her throat and she swallowed it down. What was her issue. Then he spoke and she cocked her head to the side. Blinking slowly as his hand came up to run across her face, fingertips searing her cheek, right down to the bone, over her jaw and tracing her soft full lips. Jenny took in a shaky, unsteady breath as her lips automatically came together to press a kiss to those tracing fingertips without thought.

As he released her from the wall to finish picking up her things, she stood there not really looking at him, at anything. More like staring off into the vast amount of space. Head spinning and stomach churning. "I....I...." she didn't know how to respond. No she didn't know him, and he didn't know her because this wasn't.... "I dont think...." she tried again swallowing thickly unable to finish the sentence as tears slipped from the corner of her eye when he stood once more blocking her vision of the mall with his chest. making her look up. A shocked gasp escaped her, and she backed up hitting the wall once more. "No.... thats not....thats not possible." she whispered shaking her head. "I..." she looked up at him, studying him, everything. Every line, every curve, every mark. Matching it to the man she knew so well. Everything fit. "This... this is impossible... you... you're... dead. you're supposed to be dea...." her chest ached and her body shook as she felt the tears stream down her cheeks. "I...waited and you didn't come ho-home.... you were gone and.... Who told you....." she was running in circles here. "If you're really who you claim to be then tell me who I am.... because my Graham wouldn't have ever forgotten. So who are you?"

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 12:46 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
Well today definitely wasn't planned at all. all the male wanted to do was clear his mind. instead he got a lot more then that. the fact that he was meeting someone who could possibly fill the hole that had been there for years.... well that wasn't something you could ever plan. Graham wasn't sure what hurt more. his heart being shattered by this woman who he didn't even know, or now knowing if this was really the woman he had been searching for. as she spoke, his eyes locked into her lips, memorizing every word she said and how they moved... if she really wasn't the one he had been dreaming about, then atleast he would have the memories of this girl to get him through. as if it wasn't hard enough to remember who he was, but she wanted him to tell her who she was. that was the issue, he didn't know but he knew she was important... how to explain that too her without looking like oe of the biggest creeps, well he wasn't sure.

Hiis arms fell by his side and his eyes just looked over her, waiting for some kind of sign.. hoping that it would tell him who she is. the man waited... and waited. it felt like hours.. when in all reality, it couldn't have been longer then a minute... two tops.. taking a breath he finally found enough courage to talk, and tell her the truth. "I barely know who I am, let alone who you are. Look, I know it's weird, but I don't remember you. You.... you are just important to me." taking a breath he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, looking for the pictures of after his accident, and the hospital papers. "Look, this is me years ago, and these are the papers that have stated I have amnesia." with the american accent, she had to of known it was true....or he was being a huge fake. It wasn't his fault he didnt know who he was. sometimes it was like he was an alzhiemers patient... one minute he'd have his English accent, remembering a few things, to back to nothing, even worse then he was a few days prior.

Graham took a deep breath and watched her. "If you don't want to be around, fine. If you know who I am.... give me...ten minutes. tell me what you know and send me into a direction....a direction of acceptence." that is all he needed....wanted. if he could gget a little glimpse as to who he was, he'd be okay with that. very much okay with that. all he needed was a push in the right direction.. checking the ground once more, he picked up whatever was left before handing it over to the blonde. "Here... don't forget this..." stepping back, his shoulders shrugged. "Does lunch sound good? Im hungry and would be perefectly fine with eating in silence too.... but hopefully we can just talk.. " turning to leave, it took him a few steps before making a face. "Oh, it's on me." and with that, he headed towards the food court.

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 09:16 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
Jenny's heart beat wildly in her chest as she stood there, looking up at 'Graham' everything about him screamed at her who he was. That familiar zing in her veins that happened whenever he was near, that look in his eyes... there were so many things about him that was HERS. Yet, things were different. When he spoke it wasn't that familiar English accented voice that calmed her when she was upset, or turned her on when it whispered into her ear after those full lips brushed her neck in a tease, the smell was slightly off and though he had that look.... that look was also unfamiliar, like it was missing just.... a little bit. Blinking up at him she waited for his answers, she watched him in both a hopeful expression and one of disbelief. Could you blame her? For the past few years she thought he was dead and now here he was! Jenny watched his arms fall to the side and his eyes look her over, taking her in, concentrating, waiting. Time seemed to stretch, each pound of her heart made her chest ache, each breath felt like she was inhaling gasoline and fire. It burned, it ached and yet it made her alive, and human.

Cocking her head to the side, eyes wide and filled with tears she listened to his words. They held a heavy truth to them, and it killed her. If this was Graham, her Graham..... it killed her to think he didn't know her. That he didn't know the secrets, the stories, the passion, the love, the need. That he didn't remember. How could someone forget that, wasn't it important! How could they forget something that important! That precious. It angered her, god did it piss her off. Biting her lip so hard she began to draw blood she watched him take his phone out, while licking her lip free of the crimson drops. Taking the phone from 'Graham' she held it up, scrolling through the photos. She managed to get through the hospital documents, and one picture of him in the hospital before she was shoving the phone at him.

Unable to look at any others. The blondes stomaching twisted and her heart dropped, suddenly she was pale as a vampire and looking every bit like she was about to toss her cookies. Leaning into the wall she shook her head. "I dont want to look." she whispered. "I saw enough." she looked at the floor only because it was easier than looking at him and picturing that picture. It tore at her. if it was true, If this was all true. Which it had to be... how could it not. If it were true..... she wasn't there for him, she didn't know of course but she should have! How did she not... Jenny heard Graham take a deep breath before she heard his words, still not surrounded by the velvet English accent she was so used to but rather just an average accent from god knew where.

Taking a deep breath she felt the tears stream down her cheeks, she was angry at him, angry at herself, angry at the situation, she was still in disbelief, still in hope, still in torment.... everything was turned upside down and shaken around. Nothing was right and yet everything could be... right? It could be perfect again couldn't it? Problem was she was in love with the Graham she knew, the Graham he used to be. Was this Graham totally different? Would she forgive herself if she did what he said. Go away and dont' turn back? That wasn't Jenny though, she couldn't do that... add to it the pleading in his voice and she forced her eyes from the ground to his own face. Robotically she reached out and took the bags he'd picked up that she'd dropped and swallowed. "Th-thanks." she stuttered, her voice felt off. Looking at her bags while he spoke she made sure all the stuff was stuffed inside, that she didn't have a bra hanging out or anything. Hearing him begin to walk away her eyes shot back up, brows furrowed as she watched.

The walk was even a little different. A sigh escaped her right before he stopped for a moment, letting her know lunch would be on him. As he continued forward she stood there, her lips beginning to quirk into a smile. Now that was a Graham like quote if she'd ever heard one. Taking another painful gasoline fueled fiery breath she started after him, arms full of bags, his legs were longer than hers so for the first couple of steps she had to run to come to his side before slowing back to a walk. Close enough to his side that her shoulder continuously brushed his arm with each step. "I'll tell you everything I know, share with you everything you want to hear, but I want to know things too. I want to know who you are now, where you have been, what you've become.. I want to know how much of you is still..... you." she whispered as they moved toward the food court. "and Graham? You are important to me too. Very important to me." she said looking up at him, shifting the bags before looking back with the food court in sight.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 07:41 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
As he stood there watching the blonde that had some kind of pull on his heart, his mind was like a camera. every few seconds it would flash a picture of something he couldn't remember. there was absolutely something about her that he wanted. no, not wanted needed. Graham couldn't put his finger on what it was and he had a feeling at this moment in time, he wasn't going to know. whenever he looked at the pictures, he no longer felt the pain. all he felt was regret. whatever happened to cause the accident, he regretted the entire thing. the fact that he knew nothing anymore and had to relive his entire life, well it wasn't anything he'd wish on his worst enemy. why couldn't he have been blind, or deaf. anything would have been better then this. if he loved her... if she was anything to him... and now he didn't even know? well not only was his life falling apart, he had hurt hers in many ways. there was nothing else he wanted more then to be normal...or as normal as he could be... maybe today was the day he could start in the right direction.

Slipping his phone back into his pocket, it took all he had not to wrap her into a hug and just promise he'd never leave. why he watned to do that, well it was still a mystery. that part even deepened when the tears finally started to stream down her face. a sigh left his lips.. what else was he going to ruin in this poor girls life. Graham didn't really know how to react or what to say to her to get her to calm down. in a weird way, he knew that the old him knew what shed life, and what would get her to relax. he racked his brain for anything, but nothing came to mind. everything that kept poking at his brain what was worked on his ex-fiance'.... which of course was pissing him off. all he had done to her was hurt her as well. maybe getting into an accident was a sign, a sign for him to knock it all and just live life. alone. or he could just... figure out who he was. the latter sounded better but also the harder of the two. taking a breath, he helped get her things together and back into her arms.

Once he told her that lunch was on him, he was feeling confident, aggravated, but confident that she would be able to help him. as soon as her body rubbed against his, a soft smile formed over his lips. eyes locking onto hers, he nodded. "Okay, that only seems fair.." rubbing his thigh gently to get the sight sweat off, he turned and headed toward the center of the court.... that's when her voice really hit his ears. he stopped for a split second, not knowing why his heart as racing. well there was one thing checked off. the blonde in his dream was important and she was standing next to him today. his arm instintively wrapped around her waist, resting on her lower hip... he wasn't sure if he used to hold her like this, but it felt right and it ade him calm down immediately. once he found a table away from everyone else, he pulled her chair out and let her sit before sitting himself. "Im starving, but a few questions before we eat, is that alright?" his eyes told her that he was ready to hear stories. his body however, it was tense and ready to run at any moment... he was nervous.

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 08:44 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
Jenny gave a soft smile as he agreed that if she answered his questions, told him about himself, about all the things she knew. The things he liked, the things he didn't, the memories of how they met, how they fell in love, the knowledge that she was his soulmate. If she told him everything he would tell her everything. Though a large part of her feared just what she would find out. Was he happier with his new life? Did he like it more? "Good." she said softly with a nod as they headed to the food court, when Graham stopped she herself stopped and cocked her head to the side. Watching him curiously, "Are you alright?" she found herself asking as he stood there. Just as quickly as he'd seemed to space out he was back. The blonde felt his arm curl around her waist so easily, his hand resting at her hip holding her close to his body.

Jenny felt her own heart start to speed, her breathing coming more rapidly as she enjoyed the feel of him so close, the heat that rolled off his body burning into her own, she reveled in the way his body swayed when he walked. God she missed this. The blonde without thought rested her head on his shoulder as they moved, pure habit. When they found a table she was instantly disappointed. The closeness that they had while walking would now be cut off. Swallowing thickly she took the seat he offered and watched as he sat down. Placing the bags next to her on the ground she crossed on lean leg over the other and leaned forward against the table.

Taking a breath she nodded slightly, her own body as tense as his was. Her chest rising and falling with a quickness as she studied him, biting on her bottom lip a bit in her own nervousness. "Alright...what do you want to know first? Do you have a list, or do I just start with whatever I know? Do i start with your birth and home life? Do i start with.... us?" she asked.

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 11:24 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
There is always a reason for why things happen. why he was in an accident without memory, well he wasn't sure about that yet. there was nothing that showed him why that had happened. somewhere deep down he wondered if he wasn't meant to have his past life. maybe whatever he was living wasn't the truth and whoever was watching over him needed him to start over to follow the true path of his life. but then again, why wasn't he able to marry the "girl of his dreams". everything about the woman was perfect. from her nails, to teeth, eyes, makeup. not that.. that's all he cared about. because it wasn't. or he... didn't like that it was. who he was was still not one hundred percent planned out yet. one day it would be. he'd map out everything that he used to be and everything that he is now.. with the help of this blonde, he hoped that they could make this list together.... not today, or tomorrow, but in the future, he'd want to know who he is. even if he doesn't go back to that person, knowing who he used to be would help out.... at least a little bit.

Graham heard her voice ask if he was alright.. he didn't answer, he didn't want too. there was also no point of answering. they would be talking in a few minutes and that wasn't a question he liked to answer ever. no matter who asked him if he was okay, he beat around the bush and said whatever he wanted to. in most cases the male would just walk away and not say anything about anything. in some cases hed just go mute. today hoever, he knew he had to be an open book. no matter what she asked him, he had to tell her. no matter how much it hurt... maybe doing this in public wasn't the greatest idea. his eyes glanced around the room in one swift motion, trying to see if there was anywhere quieter and hidden where they could talk. unless they wanted to sit near the bathroom with the terrible odors, this as the best place to be. a sigh escaped his chapped lips as he sat down and watched her. well, today was a new day... today was the day he learned about who he was. today started his new life. again.

Hands folded on the table in front of him as his eyes locked on hers. then her lips... but he tried to focus on her eyes. a few times he had to mentally yell at himself for attempting to check her breasts out. he was still a guy, so some things didn't change! listening to her voice, his brows wrinkled.. what did he want to know..? where should he start? from the beginning...? a hand ran over his forehead as he thought... finally he spoke, this time not lookging at her. "let's start backwards... maybe if we do it that way, something from the past..." taking a breath he realized something... his eyes went wide and his face dropped completely... "I hate to say this... I know youre important.. I can feel it..." swallowing back the lump that decided to pop up out of no where... this wasn't supposed to be emotional... he was a bad ass, or supposed to be!! at a soft whisper... he finally said what he remembered... "I don't...remember your name..."

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 07:58 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That was the saying right? Hell there was that over played song that said that exact line, again and again. It was catchy, it was empowering and yet when you were sitting there, in front of a man who claimed, looked, seemed... to be the man you planned to marry, to spend the rest of your life with, to have children with, to share everything with who suddenly doesn't know who he is, who you are, or anything about the life you once shared.... yeah that line seemed cheap. Right about now Jenny felt weak, she felt.... invisible in some ways. It was a strange feeling to have especially in the presence of Graham. If he knew half the things she remembered.... Swallowing thickly she had asked where he wanted to start. Jenny may not be able to tell him absolutely everything about himself, after all even the best of couples dont know all the secrets. Which was fine because every day you got to find out something new. Everyday could bring a new gift into your world.

Rubbing the back of her neck under her hair, trying to relieve the sudden knot that had appeared from the tension that was mounting, and mounting some more she watched him, she felt him watch her, every time his eyes dipped to her lips they tingled from the memory of the pressure from his lips onto her own. Biting her bottom lip gently, she drug it through her blunt white teeth before giving a deep breath. Listening to him speak, speak without even looking at her. Like he couldn't stand it. Jenny's heart twisted for him, either he was a very very good actor or this was that much more real. The blonde nodded slowly as he mentioned starting backward, and going from there trailing off with a breath and wide eyes. Looking like a puppy that just been kicked hard in the side. That mental image making her wince inwardly, her head cocking to the side in question as he spoke softly, slowly. Almost with caution. Taking her own deep breath she steadied herself, arching a brow as he took his time to slowly, in barely a whisper let her know that he didn't even remember her name, his way of asking what it was. For some reason, though she knew he didn't know it sent a stabbing pain right in to the center of her.

As casually as she could the blonde let her hand travel from her neck to her chest to give it a little rub, trying to get that ache to fade away that lingered there. It may be hard for him but this was hard for her as well. "Oh. Right." she said softly clearing her throat and dropping hand from her chest to the table joining her other. Fingers wringing together in nervous tension. Making sure to keep her eyes locked on him, not to look away like some school girl or even worse a chicken. No this was serious. "My name is Jenny, and if we're starting backwards and going from there...." she took a really deep breath now, tears swimming in her blue eyes making them look like pools. "My name is Jenny Helogden and you and I Graham Heratio Honeybourne, were a few months away from getting married when you disappeared." she said softly, her words shaky at best. "You and your....pack...." she said slowly trying to gauge his reaction. Assuming he knew he was a shifter. "went out on patrol, Vampires had been killing on pack land, and you all decided to investigate. To take action if necessary... th-there were.. more. than you guys anticipated..." swallowing she cleared her throat. "you were... pa-pack beta, and you and the a-alpha were the head of the group... you and two others never made it back. As far as we knew you were..." she cut herself off shaking her head tears spilling slowly from her eyes that she wiped away quickly not liking they were around so many people. "We looked. I looked. My brother, Kelsey. He's a cop and he was.... but there was no..." she breathed in again. "no sign of you anywhere, except blood there was so much blood. I waited.. for years I waited and there was no word, i didn't want to believe that...." she brought her hands to her lap and fiddled with her shirt, her eyes moving down to watch finally breaking away from him. "I'm sorry.."

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 01:04 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
Graham was heart broken. more over the fact that he had no idea who this woman was... plus the fact that she was going to sit here and tell him whatever he wanted to hear. everything about her however was definitely relaxing. from her eyes, to the way her hands moved whe she spoke... it was just all different from his ex-fiance. the way she acted, she was more of a bad ass type. if something bad happened, they just... wrote it off and continued living. instead of trying to, ya know, fix it. with this blonde... he felt like everything was talked over... feelings were expressed. the man just didn't know what to do or how to act with her. in his eyes she looked so breakable... even in his dreams she was breakable. now that he was literally sitting right in front of her, he didn't know what to expect! her eyes were already spilling over with tears, so she was delicate in that matter. Graham didn't know how to cope with tears yet.. he felt like a robot that had just been turned on. he would take ANYTHING to have his world turned back on, but obviously that wasnt going to happen any time soon.

His eyes scanned the area quickly before resting back on the blond. there was a slight feeling that she had wished they were somewhere else too. however he couldn't exactly take her back to his place, and following her to hers might have been slightly stalkerish. this was definitely the best place to be. even if there were...nosey humans. but seriously, who else wouldn't stare at a gorgeous man with an even more gorgeous woman.. hell, he'd stare too! her voice went in almost slow motion as she said her name... Jenny... his eyes darted away for a split second. he knew that. he KNEW that. Jenny Leann Helogden... That was her name... it echoed in his mind on a daily basis. it was about damn time he could put a name to a face.. and what a gorgeous face that was... the smile on his face was still there when he looked back at her... now he had to try and focus on what she was saying and not how happy he was that in a weird way, his memory was slowly making an appearance.

As the entire story started to spill from her mouth, his eyes locked on her face. he really only picked up after the part where she had said he had gone vampire hunting. well now he knew why he hated some people and wanted to rip their heads off. or they could just be total assholes. there wasn't exactly a sign that said "im a vampire" wrapped around their neck. that would have to be a question in the future. however the more she spoke, the more he realized how hurt she actually was. slowly, he moved his chair to be next to her. one hand found hers... it wrapped easily around it. as though it was supposed to be there. Graham nodded before taking a breath. "Well, look. I'm not dead. I suppose I am not exactly.. alive, but I'm breathing." his voice dropped a few levels before turning his body to look at her again. Graham still held her hand, making sure she knew he was there. "I dream about you.. six out of the seven nights. the seventh night is normally a nightmare... but youre there, and I didn't "know" you... obviously youre someone important." his other hand came up and wiped her tears away. "Let's go get some food, and then maybe talk about something else... I can't.. and don't want to see tears in your eyes anymore... at all." the male took a breath and sighed. he wanted to know what had happened to him, but he didnt want this to happen, at all. the tears... well that as hurting him. giving her hand a quick squeeze, he stood and waited for her. why did his brain have to be all effed up. seriously.

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 09:31 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
Each breath was painful, razor sharp an old wound that had never been fully sealed shut. A wound that was being scrapped back open, she was bleeding out by the gallon. Any moment she would slip to the floor, nothing more than a lifeless corpse drained dry as if a vampire sank its fangs deep into her slender neck sucking at her like the tastiest of treats. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she worked to calm herself. To try and slap a bandage on those wounds that she allowed to open once more, opening them only when she heard Graham's chair being scooted next to her. Looking down to watch his hand engulf her own, her blue eyes reddened with tears entrapped in that sight. It fit so perfectly, so exact. As if when god made Graham he saved the mold to use in the creation of her own later. Hearing him take a breath she forced her teary blue eyes from their intertwined hands and instead focused on his handsome face. While she still wasn't one hundred percent convinced... she was hopeful.

Chewing on her bottom lip as he spoke she contemplated his words. Not dead no, but he didn't remember her, he didn't remember them, he didn't remember any of it but he smiled at her name. Smiled like he knew it, like it was the best name in the world. Smiled at her name like an artist would smile at hearing Picasso, or a theater student Shakespeare. It squeezed her heart and it was endearing. Taking a shaky breath she gave him a tiny nod, saying she understood before her eyes widened slightly and her head cocked to the side at his admission of his dreams. He dreamed of her? He didn't remember her, but he dreamed of her. All the time. As his hand came up to wipe her tears away instinctively she held her breath, her eyes closed the moment his rough finger tips met the soft skin of her cheek. Memorizing the feel, enjoying tingle under her skin, an electric current of the best magnitude.

Taking a deep breath she nodded once more at his suggestion. "I'm...I'm sorry." she said softly, sniffling all her tears back, shaking her head. Standing after he had. "I just, i'm sorry I had all that time to...I got past.....and then you're here and...." she swallowed and took a breath. "its just hard. I didn't realize how hard it would be, I haven't talked about you, or what happened in such a long time. I try not to. I dream about you too. I used to wake up in a puddle of tears and sweat so much so i had to change my sheets and clothes before going back to bed. It got..... easier? Or easier to force my brain to stop.....I dont know. I'm sorry I didn't look harder...." she said looking up at him. "I should have looked harder, I should have found you."

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
Graham H. Honeybourne
 Posted: Jul 10 2014, 10:01 PM

AUTHORED BY
Gham
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
11 POSTS
Shifters

when these bones decay
Seeing how her body was responding to his questions, or even his own reactions, he knew that this wasn't either for either party. both of them had lost something, someone they had truly loved. Only difference was that one remembered what they were missing while the other one was looking for it. the hole in his chest that had been there since he came too was still there.. the pounding in his chest was just a tad bit different. instead of pain, it was more of a longing.. only wanting to hold her and never ending. it was why he had to move closer and atleast try to comfort her. Jenny was doing her best to comfort him, even if it wasn't in the most typical way. her telling him all of this was comforting for him. ever new detail that he was learning was comforting. of course he was going to have to repay her somehow.. yes he was buying her lunch, or dinner. whatever she was going to call this, but he had to find another way to show her that he appreciated all of this.

Graham continued to watch her as she sat there... when she opened her mouth the next time.. he just sort of..sank. the fact that she had to go through all of that... at this moment, if he was told Jenny was dead, he wouldn't be alright. the man would be an absolute mess. with the mind that he had now, he only knew her for the past few moments. plus the few dreams that he had had. but everything else was only what he had been talking to her about now. there were no other memories of her. of course just thinking about that was killing him. all Graham wanted to do was turn her face and kiss her, even that he was afraid to ever do. what if he didn't kiss the same? what if he was never what she remembered which caused her to not love him anymore. it was all 'what if' questions, but they were all true.. as of right now, Graham didn't have anything to go off of. how to fix things if they got tough. normally it was his fiance. she understood his issues and would literally let whatever he did, go. just like that. it was terrible. he was the worst fiance ever.. however he thought they were in love... forever together.. last minute he left. knowing something was wrong and someone else needed him.

The only thing that shocked him was the ending... her apologizing for not looking harder. oh the heat boiled. if this was how she was acting, he had a feeling that she searched and searched. standing up, he brought her up with him and just pulled her into his chest, his arms wrapping around her body. basically, he was engulfing her into his body. even this felt ...right. the only problem was he wasn't sure if it was the same for her. had he gained weight? had he lost it? was he smellier now? Graham didn't hae the foggiest idea what he was doing or how he was going to help Jenny get through any of this. this was all supposed to help him, but he was done. he didn't want her upset anymore. he was offiically done asking questions today. maybe forever. if it meant she wouldn't cry anymore, he was done.. all he wanted was to see her smile. "Food... we both need food..." he whispered softly as his arms kept a hold on her. he wasn't going to let go until she wanted him too.. she was calling the shots this time around.

robb stark
PM
^
Jenny L Helogden
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 10:48 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
25 YEARS OLD
Single
Singer
28 POSTS
Human

TAG
WORDS
OUTFIT
SPEED THE COLLAPSE
Jenny didn't know what happened, one minute she was sitting there. Appologizing her heart out for not looking harder, even though she searched and searched along with plenty of others even the pack with their better senses... he was just gone... but one minute she was apologizing and the next she found herself being tugged up from the table they sat at and engulfed in an embrace that warmed her down to her soul, that had her heart thumping and pounding in her small chest. God this was too real. Sure he smelled a little different from the different shampoo and soap he used, but this was Graham. This was a hug she could remember, a hug where she didn't know when she ended and he began. Jenny felt crushed into him and it was wonderful. Trembling lightly she nuzzled her face into his chest and breathed him in, her arms wrapped around his waist and her fingers dug into his side holding him to her as he held her to him. The blonde could just imagine what they looked like right now. Standing in the crowded mall food court. Holding each other like if they let go they might loose one another. Desperate to keep the other close.

Hearing his whispered words she swallowed thickly. Jenny wasn't the least bit hungry anymore. All she wanted was for him to keep her wrapped in his arms. Keep her body melted to his own. Jenny was positive she wouldn't be able to handle sitting across from him at a table and eating a meal at that point in time. it would make her stomach upset within the first two bites. No this was what she needed. What she wanted. Pulling back just enough so her bright blue eyes could glance up at him she shook her head. "I'm not hungry." she whispered softly. After all she ate breakfast earlier, she would eat dinner later. Lunch wasn't exactly needed. It could be skipped for a day. Right now she needed her stomach to stop doing somersaults and flips. "I couldn't eat even if i tried." she continued giving a sigh her fingers digging into his side a bit more. "I just want to stay like this. All day. Can we?" she asked curiously. "lets leave here. Go to your place. We dont even have to talk, we dont have to eat, we dont have to do anything but stand there and just keep holding me like this." she asked softly. Soft trembles still rolling through her tiny body against his own. Turning her head back to his chest she kissed the spot above his heart gently. Jenny still wasn't exactly sure what was happening but she was sure this was her Graham. This was a heart she knew all to well, an embrace she missed in the dead of night. One she needed again. "All i want....is you."

OLIVER QUEEN.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.