AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

sophie! ▪ 639 ▪ hope this is alright!
Italia carelessly tossed on her ball cap, wild tendrils of dirty blonde hair cascading by her face as she leaned over the brick wall, sneering at one of the guys as the struggled to climb it, cheeks a ruddy red from the struggle as she laughed, "Come on then! Where're your balls, boys?" Agilely, like her inner leopard was, she leapt to the ground, landing on her feet and putting her hands on her hips, devilish smirk on buttery lips as the trio finally came crashing over the peak of the wall, two of them landing in a pile at the bottom with a groan. "Remind us again why we couldn't just walk in from the front door, Rosi?" one of the brutes groaned, and she rolled her eyes, shoes scuffing against the concrete of the back lot as if that were her only answer, the sight of the library's back door making her perk up as she pointed over at it with a calloused finger. "That, my mopey bitches, is why! Now we won't have to show our student ID at the door, because I sure as fuck lost mine, and I need to steal a couple of books, to study, y'know," she drawled in that monotone voice of her's, tinged right at the edges with sarcasm, enough to make the football players behind her cringe, shrugging their broad shoulders as they all ducked into the building.

Ah, but it felt nice in here, the gentle cold of the air conditioning against her creamy skin, especially when compared to the sweltering heat of the outdoors, black sweatpants hanging low on her hips as she stalked her way across the room, searching for those stupid history novels they had to read for some assignment, not like she'd make much of an effort on it, but oh well! She was about to smack the back of Randy's head when he whispered too loud, but it was what he said that made her hesitate, leaning dangerously on her heels to catch a peek of 'that redhead babe in the corner'. "Damn, I'd fuck her so hard," he purred, and Tali shoved at his shoulder, raising a fine brow at the copper-haired beauty sitting in the corner, reading a book on her own, and yeah, the shifter was sure she could just stand here all day, a sigh rippling through her as she bit the inside of her lower lip. "You gonna just stand there starin' or what, Rosi? Thought you were better at spittin' game, as you love to remind us," Colton snorted in a way that garnered a blue-eyed glare from the hot-blooded Italian, about to comment, show him exactly where his place was in their little group hierarchy when the obnoxious click of heels echoed throughout the silent library.

Oh great, the bimbos were here to play. However, rather than waltzing up to Italia and her sacks of walking testosterone like they usually did, the four heads of immaculately styled hair turned their sights upon the innocent girl in the corner, probably a freshie, strutting over to her and parting those bubblegum pink lips, their pert noses wrinkled with the intent to harm. Well, fuck. Italia didn't have a hero complex, okay? Alright, maybe she did, but only if there were hot babes playing as the damsels in distress, and currently, one was, so she barged her way over there, with scraped elbows, a tight tank top, and a fiery attitude all working in her favor, tapping one of the girls on the shoulder so they'd turn around as expected, in union, sneering down at the shifter from their spot up in whatever-the-fuck-Barbie-mania they had. Returning their looks with a filthy one of her own, she jutted her chin towards the redhead and asked crudely, "Oi, these bitches givin' you trouble, babe?"

PM
^
Sophie C. Auditore
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 08:41 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
8 POSTS
Human

You give me vertigo, vertigo

Vertigo (feat. Jordin Sparks) by Jason Derulo on Grooveshark
”Get back here you little witch! You don’t have class today!” A woman screeched as another, younger, girl, darted out of the house, tears streaming down her cheeks, and her backpack clutched to her chest, her scalp still smarting from when her Aunt, the same woman as the banshee that was screeching, had yanked on her hair hard enough that she was pretty sure some came out. She just wanted to leave! Just wanted to get out of the house, get away for good and never go back. She hated living with her Aunt and Uncle, hated it so much, wanted to never return, but she knew she had to, if only for her clothes and things that she didn’t have the money to replace. Thankfully though, if worst came to worst, she always packed a change of clothes in her backpack, and she had everything that meant anything to her in a box at Maisie’s place, ready for moving whenever they got the chance to. And she was so close, pulling extra shifts at every one of the places she worked at, while still going to college and interning at the hospital. She knew it wasn’t easy, she was practically dead on her feet more often than not, and any chance she got she napped, or studied, more like studied because she refused to let her grades fall just because she was working to get those last couple hundred bucks to afford to put a down payment on an apartment with Maisie.

They had it all set up. She smiled softly as she entered the library, showing her school ID before heading to the back, not even needing to get books from the library itself because she already had some she’d taken out just the day before, when she’d had a chance to drop by. But anyways, she thought as she opened her book after curling up in a chair, braided hair falling over one should to cover the faint mark of a hand/finger marks around one side of her neck. She’d missed it with the concealer this morning, probably because she’d just finished telling her Aunt she was going out, and that was when she’d had to run. Anyways. They had it set up so that Sophie would put the down payment on the apartment, and then for the next months afterwards, Maisie would pay for most of the bills and the rent, at her insistence because her family came from money, and she was no exception, and besides, that was the only way Soph was going to let her spend any of it, because she didn’t want to be a charity case. As it was, Maisie was only paying the majority until Soph got money enough to start covering half the expenses, because she refused to live scot-free. Her eyelids had begun to slip closed, little by little, as she skimmed through her book, before eventually her head tipped forward to rest against her drawn-up knees, the book slipping, front side down, down her thighs, her cheek resting on one knee.

But she wasn’t out long when the click of heels woke her, and she started, flinching instinctively against a raised hand, a shouted spew of insults, but they didn’t come. As she lifted her gaze, though, she knew it wouldn’t be long to get the latter. These girls were known for their viciousness, and this wouldn’t be the first time they’d come after Sophie for getting too close to them. But just as the one blond bobble head opened her mouth to talk, another came storming up, and Sophie absolutely lost her breath. She was beautiful, not that fake beautiful like the bobble heads, but a real beautiful, tight tank top, low-slung sweatpants, fiery attitude, tapping one of the girls on the shoulder to get them to turn around in unison, looking absolutely spiteful, despite the fact that it was just her up against three manicured Barbies. "Oi, these bitches givin' you trouble, babe?" The blonde who’d come to her rescue asked crudely, and Sophie flushed, ducking her head. ”N-no…” She said softly, trailing off, because she didn’t want to lie to the lovely woman, and yet there she was, quickly stuffing her things into her backpack, gaze flickering to the Barbie party and then over to the woman who’d come to her rescue, standing up, unsure.

tag: italia! | words: #733 | notes: they're gonna be amazeballs~ <3
robb stark
PMEmail
^
✗ Italia M. Rosi
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 03:22 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

sophie! ▪ 505 ▪ taliiii, give her some time to adjust~
Crossing her arms with a frown of disapproval, the shifter eyed the beautiful redhead down at that stammered, short answer, and she knew it was all bullshit from the start, about to give the clique a piece of her mind when Lacey combed a hand through her pin-straight hair, dull from too much flat ironing, and hissed, "Shove off, Tali, we're just... welcoming the new girl. It seems like she managed to avoid us for a majority of her stay here, how rude." A loud groan left the shifter as she rubbed a hand down her face, because someone really needed to introduce a fist to their faces, but the bleach blonde continued, "Anyways, why do you care? Don't you have some slut to eat out?" Ah, there we go, now things were working in the Italian's favor as her trademark smirk grew on her lips, lifting a hand to her mouth as she licked along a digit, a vulgar gesture as she purred, "Yeah, now get goin'. Unless you want everyone else to know about last week, remember, behind the nonfiction shelf?" The girl began to sputter, waving her hands uselessly as her friends gasped in that same union as earlier, fuck they were annoying, Lacey trying to explain herself, something about how the junior was lying, and yeah, maybe she was, but who didn't like a bit of trouble?

With a red face, the leader of the clique jammed a finger against Italia's collarbone, who rubbed it in feigned pain with a pout and a sighed, "Ow, careful with the tits, or else you won't be able to play with them next time, sweetie." All words that the woman wanted to say to the tomboy were lost as she turned around and stormed out of the library, clearly with the intent to plan her revenge, her flock fluttering behind her, the boys taking this as their ticket to intrude, a few feet from the table as they waggled their fingers in greeting. Dominance exuded off of the volleyball player as she flicked them off, as if to prove that this lovely girl was her prize, especially when they did nothing to help, hopping up onto the wooden table and spreading her legs so that they dangled on either side of the now-standing female. "Where do you think you're goin', babe? You didn't even tell me your name, I think your knight in shining armor deserves that, at least," she teased, taking off her ball cap and placing it messily upon the human's head, her hand trailing down until she had a gentle hold on that pretty braid, twirling it around her finger as she hummed in thought. Huh, where had she been all this time, she could've sworn she had never seen this girl around before, and if there was one thing that Tali was good at, it was becoming... well acquainted with nearly all of the gorgeous students on this campus, that, and getting to know their beds as well.

PM
^
Sophie C. Auditore
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 06:43 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
8 POSTS
Human

Sophie bit her lip, looking down as she stammered out her no, peeking up under her eyelashes at the girl who’d come to her aide, seeing that look of disapproval, before the leader of the pack of barbies ran a hand through her hair and hissed, "Shove off, Tali, we're just... welcoming the new girl. It seems like she managed to avoid us for a majority of her stay here, how rude." A loud groan left the beautiful, toned blonde as she rubbed a hand down her face, even as the other girl continued. "Anyways, why do you care? Don't you have some slut to eat out?" The newcomer to this ragtag group, or rather, the one against the bottle blondes, smirked and licked along one of her fingers, and Sophie flushed darkly, ducking her head down, trying to disappear as she hurriedly started putting her things away. "Yeah, now get goin'. Unless you want everyone else to know about last week, remember, behind the nonfiction shelf?" She purred, and the leader sputtered, waving her hands uselessly as her friends gasped and the leader tried explaining herself, and Sophie bit her lip, flushing about as dark as a tomato. She really wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole. She really didn’t need this, was going to slip away while they were occupied, but couldn’t help but think that would be very rude.

Especially since this girl was the one who’d backed her up, kept her from yet another bullying session. "Ow, careful with the tits, or else you won't be able to play with them next time, sweetie." She said with a feigned pout and a sigh. The other women stormed out then, and Sophie let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she slumped, tired of keeping up some sort of act. She could hear others approaching, glimpsed up to see some very intimidating looking jocks, but she didn’t do anything other than turn back to grab her bag off the table, only to stop short as she realized that her bag had been followed up by the same woman who’d defended her, her legs dangling off the table, on either side of Sophie. "Where do you think you're goin', babe? You didn't even tell me your name, I think your knight in shining armor deserves that, at least," She teased, taking off her ball cap and placing it messily on Sophie’s head, her hand trailing down until she had a gentle hold of the young human girl’s braid, twirling it around her finger as she hummed thoughtfully, even as Sophie stuttered a bit. ”I….My name…right…my name…it’s Sophie. Sophie Auditore.” She said softly, finally gathering the nerve to lift her gaze to the other woman’s, offering a tentative smile. ”Thank you….for saving me...er…coming to my rescue…I…they aren’t very nice…I’ve…met them before. They don’t like me much…I guess it’s because they don’t want a person like me around…”

tag: italia! | words: #493 | notes: they're gonna be amazeballs~ <3
robb stark
PMEmail
^
✗ Italia M. Rosi
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 03:02 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

italia m. rosi
sexy, naughty, bitchy me
In all honesty, Italia was captivated by the girl's hair, such a beautiful shade of copper-red, and she was already trying to decipher the heritage of such a color when the girl sputtered out an introduction, the blonde amused as she removed her hand from that fine braid and settled back, one ankle hooking behind the human's leg as she grinned, "Auditore, huh? Got any Italian in you, babe?" That adorable smile had her inner predator purring in delight, one hand reaching forward to press at the small of the redhead's back, tugging her closer as she tipped her chin up, enough to properly look the human in those big blue eyes, smirk growing on her lips as she teasingly added, "Us Italians know the proper way to make love, eh? Know how to make a pretty girl scream." She traced the backs of her knuckles down the bumps of Sophie's spine, feeling them through her shirt, at least before she pulled away again and laughed, flipping her hair over one shoulder as she waved a hand and said, "Just kiddin', babe. I know how it goes, dinner and a movie before I get a taste~"

Her curiosity was piqued by the words that followed the human's introduction, tracing an adventurous finger down the redhead's arm as she asked, "Person like you? What's that 'sposed to mean? You seem about as theatenin' as a baby bumblebee." She pursed her lips for a second before mentioning, "S'not like they have a right to judge anyways, probably just jealous that you're so damn cute without the make-up, hm~" Tali swore that Tyler let out a low whistle after that comment, pausing to pin him with a glare, returning her attention back to the girl after a split second, rolling her shoulders easily as she asked, as if to encourage the girl to open up to her, "What's your major, bumblebee?" This would give her a chance to... plan out some coincidental bumps between the two of them, especially if Sophie was taking any of the classes that Tali's boys were, that'd make things much easier. Then she'd be able to enact part two, and that was getting the clothes off of that body so she could do a bit of exploring. With a playful glint in her eyes, the shifter took one of the redhead's hands and brought it up to her mouth, brushing a kiss over the back of her hand as she purred, "Oh, and if you didn't hear, I'm Italia, but you can call me whatever you want, babe."

amount: 431 Words.

notes: Wobble baby~

tag: Sophie!

merc @ caution + roux
PM
^
Sophie C. Auditore
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 04:38 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
8 POSTS
Human

Sophie was completely unsure of herself, she didn’t know what to do, where to stand, how to stand, she didn’t know why this amazing girl was even paying her any attention, let alone why she’d come to her rescue. She managed to get out an introduction, thankfully, and even managed an answer to the beautiful woman, seeing the amusement in her eyes as she removed her hand from Sophie’s braid and instead settled back, one ankle hooking around the human’s leg as she grinned. "Auditore, huh? Got any Italian in you, babe?" She asked, one hand reaching forward to press at the small of her back, tugging her closer and tipping her chin up to look her in the eyes, making Sophie blush as she found herself instinctively pressing a bit closer, liking the closeness. "Us Italians know the proper way to make love, eh? Know how to make a pretty girl scream." She added teasingly, and Sophie blushed darker, her eyes going wide in embarrassment before feeling the other girl’s knuckles along her spine, before pulling her hand away and laughing, flipping her hair over one shoulder as she waved a hand and said, "Just kiddin', babe. I know how it goes, dinner and a movie before I get a taste~"

She swallowed hard, unable to deny the rush of want for the woman sitting in front of her, even as she forced herself to focus enough to answer, at least semi-coherently. ”U-um…my parents…they both came from Italy. I know a little Italian…I just don’t speak it a lot…my Aunt and Uncle hate it…” She said softly, sadness and lingering terror filling her eyes at the memories before she blinked them away, feeling the shifter’s finger along her arm. "Person like you? What's that 'sposed to mean? You seem about as threatenin' as a baby bumblebee." She asked, before mentioning, "S'not like they have a right to judge anyways, probably just jealous that you're so damn cute without the make-up, hm~" She added, and Sophie had to take a moment to calm her flushed cheeks and racing heart as the other girl shot a nasty look at one of her friends. ”That’s n-not why…I’m n-not a m-mean person they just don’t l-like someone l-like me. A f-faggot.” She stuttered out, looking away shamefully, biting her lip. "What's your major, bumblebee?" She asked, and Sophie blinked once, before smiling shyly. ”W-well…I’m going to go into the medical profession…a nurse or a doctor maybe…maybe one of those people that takes care of kids, you know, like the ones that stay in the hospital because they’re so sick? I mean…I just think they deserve love and comfort even more than any other kid…and I like helping people…what…what about you?” She asked softly, after giving her explanation, strong in her love of helping others, before watching in astonished infatuation as the shifter took one of her hands and brought it up to her mouth, brushing a kiss over the back as she purred, "Oh, and if you didn't hear, I'm Italia, but you can call me whatever you want, babe." Sophie offered a shy, sweet little smile as she shifted a bit, adjusting the strap of her backpack on her shoulder. ”Italia…that’s a really pretty name. Do your parents like Italy a lot? And…it’s nice to meet you, Tali.” She added shyly.

tag: italia! | words: #560 | notes: they're gonna be amazeballs~ <3
robb stark
PMEmail
^
✗ Italia M. Rosi
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 02:41 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

italia m. rosi
sexy, naughty, bitchy me
“Did they? Full blooded Italian, I like that,” she flirted easily, licking her lips, only to quirk a brow at the mention of how she didn't know much of it, a laugh spilling from the shifter's throat as she waved a hand off and added with a wink, “Well, babe, I'm always up for tutorin' cuties like you.” While her older sister had picked up on Russian from their baba, Italia never had the tongue for the difficult pronunciations and instead leaned to her dad's language, always taking after him with nearly every quirk. She did frown, though, when the human mentioned that her aunt and uncle disliked it, rubbing along her own neck in confusion as she asked, “Why? It's a part of you, they should be, shit, I don't know, embracin' it or somethin'?”

Italia's blood ran cold with that slur, though, blue eyes sharpening as she faced the redhead once more as she asked stiffly, “What did you say?” Hopping off of the table and getting closer to Sophie, she grasped the female's chin in her hand and while the angle was a bit awkward because the younger girl was taller than she was, no surprise, everyone was, she didn't let up, scolding softly, "Don't call yourself that, babe. No matter what some asshole says." She returned to her perch on the table after that, combing through dirty blonde locks, trying to figure out where she had gotten a mentality like that, because as far as she knew, no gay willingly called themselves that. It had to have started somewhere.

The shifter perked up when the human began to speak though, and she was sure she could get used to listening to such a nice voice, another grin curling her lips as she purred, "A sexy nurse, huh? Do ya have the outfit too, bumblebee?" She'd like to see that, those long legs exposed to her view, but more than it all she'd want to be the reason a bright blush would be covering creamy cheeks, not from that meek personality of her's, oh no, from the pleasure. At the mention of her own major, the blonde nearly balked from embarrassment, chuckling out feebly as she rubbed the back of her neck, replying, "Oh, me? I ain't smart, got in here because of my sports scholarship, but since I had to pick one, I'm doing physical therapy. I think I'd make a bangin' trainer, ay?"

Tali internally preened at the compliment given to her, answering, "Hah, yup. I was born there, and my pa was too, gladiator man y'know, old as fuck." Sliding off of the table for the second time in less than ten minutes, the blonde stood beside Sophie and offered the crook of her arm as she hummed, "So, how 'bout I walk you to your dorm? Fend off any other cake dragons."

amount: 481 Words.

notes: smooth, tali

merc @ caution + roux
PM
^
Sophie C. Auditore
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 07:44 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
8 POSTS
Human

“Did they? Full blooded Italian, I like that,” She flirted easily, licking her lips, only for her brow to quirk when Sophie mentioned how she didn’t know a lot of the language. She’d been headstrong back then, thought her time shouldn’t be wasted on learning the language. Now? Now she wished she had learned. She watched as the other girl laughed and waved a hand off, adding with a wink, “Well, babe, I'm always up for tutorin' cuties like you.” She said, and the younger girl flushed darker, her eyes wide with innocence and, unknowingly, want. She wanted to spend more time with this girl, someone who knew what she wanted out of life and knew just how to get it. She was everything Sophie wished she could be, but wasn’t. “Why? It's a part of you, they should be, shit, I don't know, embracin' it or somethin'?”

Sophie saw her frown, watched the way Tali rubbed her neck in confusion, and Sophie shrugged, avoiding her gaze like she always did when she was skirting around a subject. ”They…they hate that my mother married another Italian…they…they don’t like anything that isn’t American.” She said softly, softening the harsh quote her Aunt had given time and time again. The human couldn’t meet Italia’s gaze when she spoke once more, feeling the other’s sharp gaze on her. “What did you say?” She asked stiffly, and Sophie flinched, stumbling back a step as though expecting a blow from the other girl’s hand. Only, no blow came, just a hand at her chin, tipping her head to meet her gaze, scolding softly, "Don't call yourself that, babe. No matter what some asshole says." She said before returning to her seat on the table, combing through her hair.

”I-I’m s-sorry…I-I j-just don’t d-deserve n-normal company...s-scum like me d-doesn’t deserve that.” She stammered softly, sounding like some broken recording on repeat. It wasn’t that she truly thought that way but…her Aunt and Uncle, they’d hammered it into her for so long she didn’t have a choice…it was all she heard. Tali perked up at the mention of her major, and she grinned again, purring, "A sexy nurse, huh? Do ya have the outfit too, bumblebee?" A dark flush crept up her neck then as she shook her head. ”N-no…n-not l-like that.” She managed, her eyes wide with a bit of curiosity and desire, wanting to know what that’d be like, dressing up for someone, naughty little outfits. "Oh, me? I ain't smart, got in here because of my sports scholarship, but since I had to pick one, I'm doing physical therapy. I think I'd make a bangin' trainer, ay?"

Sophie smiled softly. ”I think you’re smarter than you think, Italia…you just need to find where you shine.” She said gently, earnestly. "Hah, yup. I was born there, and my pa was too, gladiator man y'know, old as fuck." She said before sliding off the table and offering her the crook of her arm, making Sophie blush and give a tiny giggle. "So, how 'bout I walk you to your dorm? Fend off any other cake dragons." She giggled a bit more and nodded, gently tucking her hand into the crook of her arm, kissing the other girl’s cheek shyly, before flushing and looking away. ”I…I don’t have a dorm…I…I live with my Aunt and Uncle but I…I don’t want to go home…”

tag: italia! | words: #569 | notes: d'aw, my bbys <3
robb stark
PMEmail
^
✗ Italia M. Rosi
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 06:29 PM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

italia m. rosi
sexy, naughty, bitchy me
Blue eyes gleamed coquettishly at the mention of finding something that she 'shined' at, signature smirk curling her lips as she hummed, "Oh, babe, I am great at something, I just need to figure out whether your little heart can handle hearin' it or not." Had this been any other person, she might've used some foul language, a crude gesture or two, but she guessed that she had forced the poor human to suffer enough, doubted that her pretty face could get any redder, and she'd show a bit of mercy from the toll of Italia's... x-rated tales.

The shifter tucked her arm safely into her side when the redhead accepted her offer, at least partway, purring delightedly at the kiss to her cheek, resisting the urge to turn her face at the last minute so that it would be peppered on her lips instead. Ah, but here was a beautiful girl who didn't want to go home, Tali making the best of the situation as she trailed a finger down Sophie's forearm, easily grinning, "Well, I can't just leave you alone, so why don't we head back to my flat? It's not too far from the campus, so you and your lovely little self can study away~" A chorus of snickers erupted from beside the bookshelves, the blonde hiding her free hand against her lower back as she flicked the boys off, keeping that charming smile on her face as she purred, "Ignore them, they're just jealous."

If this had been any other girl, Italia might've suggested they just worm their way to the back of the library so she could eat her out right there, but she doubted the human would be up for something like that, and those CPR classes for volleyball sort of went over her head, so reviving the redhead would be relying on nothing but a princely kiss. Hm, she'd look hot in suede. Leading Sophie through the front doors rather than the back, since that was where they'd see a few potheads that might try sweeping the other student from her, and she'd rather not have this innocent girl interacting with some classless brutes, and while she wasn't much better, that arrogant side of her knew she'd be able to pleasure her better than any cock. Well, if she managed to get her that far.

Tali flashed the librarian a sheepish smile as she took in the surprised look on the woman's face, as if wondering how the blonde had gotten in here, hurrying up so that she was shouldering the door open with the redhead at her side, letting out a laugh once they were beneath the cloudy sky. "So, is that a yes to visit my place, or am I gonna have to let this cute bumblebee go?" she teasingly asked, reluctantly tugging away from Sophie's side, leaning on one leg more so than the other as she put a hand on her own hip, senses alert as other pairs of students walked by them. But really, her focus was on this human that she couldn't help but want to ravish.

amount: 517 Words.

notes: <3

merc @ caution + roux
PM
^
Sophie C. Auditore
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 08:10 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
8 POSTS
Human

Sophie bit her lip lightly, flushing at the sight of the other’s smirk, making her shiver inwardly, wondering just what the other girl could do to her, the good kind of doing, of course. It was…well…not scary in a bad way, but scary because this other girl…she was so…brave and outgoing…so sure of who she was, what she wanted, that kind of thing. And Sophie wasn’t like that at all, and she knew it well enough. "Oh, babe, I am great at something, I just need to figure out whether your little heart can handle hearin' it or not." She said, and she flushed darker, even as want threaded in with the curiosity in her gaze as she watched the other.

The other woman tucked the human’s arm safely into her side, and Sophie didn’t miss the other’s delighted purr when she kissed her cheek, and the younger girl wondered what it’d be like to kiss her. Sure, she’d been wondering that, but just feeling how soft the other’s cheek was, it set her to wondering, at least until Tali trailed a finger down her forearm, grinning easily. "Well, I can't just leave you alone, so why don't we head back to my flat? It's not too far from the campus, so you and your lovely little self can study away~" She suggested, and Sophie’s eyes widened, even as she flushed darker once more, hearing a bunch of snickers from the big boys that had come with Tali. She ducked her head, looking down at her feet in embarrassment. "Ignore them, they're just jealous." She purred, even as Sophie looked over at her, unsure.

”I…you really…you want to hang out with me? I…I’d like that…if you wanted…” She said softly, her gaze on Tali, wondering if this was some ulterior motive behind all of this, but hoping there wasn’t one, because she seemed really nice so far, and Sophie would really, really like to get to know her more. But then…from what she was hearing about Tali, maybe she wouldn’t want to get to know the younger girl more than just physically. Which…as far as the somewhat reluctantly virginal Sophie was concerned, wasn’t such a bad thing. Even if she literally had no idea how to go about flirting with anyone, especially someone as confident and sure of herself as Tali. So maybe she’d just go along with everything and hope for the best. Sounds good enough, right? She followed alongside Tali, trusting the other girl to lead the way, seeing the librarian’s surprised look, guessing that Tali hadn’t come in by conventional means.

But it wasn’t like she was judging or anything, so she just kept following Tali outside, hearing the other laugh once they got there. "So, is that a yes to visit my place, or am I gonna have to let this cute bumblebee go?" She asked teasingly, tugging away from her side to lean on one leg, putting a hand on her hip, even as Sophie bit her lip, flushing adorably at the cute nickname. ”I…yes…I’d love to see your place.” She said after a bit of hesitation, still not sure that Tali really wanted her around, but then, she had invited her, and hadn’t gone back on it yet, so she was going to go for it, for better or for worse.

tag: italia! | words: #560 | notes: d'aw, the bbys <3
robb stark
PMEmail
^
✗ Italia M. Rosi
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 11:53 AM

AUTHORED BY
Callie.
20 YEARS OLD
Single.
College Student.
18 POSTS
Archived

italia m. rosi
sexy, naughty, bitchy me
"Who wouldn't wanna hang out with you, bumblebee," the shifter replied with a wink, perusing the taller female's body once more, because she was pretty sure that the only people who wouldn't want to be around this striking beauty were those who were either easily envied or not willing to put in a bit of work to wriggle her out of that shell she built around herself. Luckily for the world, Italia was more than happy to dedicate a bit of her time into getting the human to open up. Blue eyes flickered to the redhead's smooth neck as she waited for that spoken consent, because if there was one thing that her pa taught her, it was that if you were gonna fuck around, make sure you get that permission. She already knew that though, and she had an inkling that he hadn't been so strict all his life either.

So as soon as Italia was given the permission, she gave another bright grin, boldly taking the human's hand as she led her through the path towards the parking lot, resisting the urge to drag the bumped side of her keys across the driver's door of a few cars she recognized. Those girls who had bugged this meek little thing. It'd serve them right, and they all had enough to get a new car anyways, if they didn't want to patch it up, but that meant it would eat into time she could potentially be spending with her newest interest.

When they came upon the sleek dark green car that had been a graduation gift from her parents, she had a feeling they thought she was going to slack all of senior year off, maybe it was true, and led her to the passenger side door, holding it open with a hum before closing it and slipping into the driver's seat, key in the ignition and slowly backing out of the lot. Drumming her fingers against the wheel, the blonde gave Sophie a look as they paused at a red light, wanting to ask why the girl was living with her aunt and uncle, and what sort of stuff went on in the household, but she knew it wasn't her place, letting out a soft sigh as she took a right to the apartment complex near the campus grounds.

Getting herself and the human out of the car was an easy feat, jogging up the stairs to her place was as well, but trying to get the door unlocked proved to be frustrating, and maybe it was because her eyes preferred to linger on the redhead's legs rather than the actual key hole. When it finally clicked, she let out a sigh of relief, nudging the door open with her shoulder as she swept a hand in, chirping, "Make yourself at home, babe, want anything?"

amount: 473 Words.

notes: Sorry this took forever, babe! <33 and for the sucky quality homfg

merc @ caution + roux
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.