Fifteen
ZERO
One
Twelve
Nine
Eleven

Twenty-Two
Twenty-Two

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Write You A Love Song [M], Lili Bear/Hazel! |<3|
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 11 2014, 08:30 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0d865239391e58a5626680424d410580/tumblr_mhh070Lch21qffcrao6_500.gif
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo felt like shit. And that was an understatement at that. He felt like shit that had been run over twice and then thrown at some people like the monkeys do in the zoos sometimes. He knew he looked like it too, pale, with a greenish tinge, since his stomach was rolling like no tomorrow, and he could barely stand. He barely had the sense to pay the right amount to the cabbie, who, thankfully, was one who’d taken him home often, so he knew what to expect, and sympathetically offered his aid as he always did, aid that Art declined, because he didn’t want to be a burden to anyone. That’s how he was. Selfless. He’d given the cabbie extra money as he always did, just to make it up to the poor guy for having to deal with a sick man in the back of his cab, thank goodness he wasn’t contagious or anything, and that he hadn’t puked up his empty stomach in the back.

He groaned to himself as he slumped against the doorway to his place, fumbling with the keys, thankfully not dropping them, and getting himself inside, barely remembering to lock the door once he’d gotten inside, dropped his keys and jacket there in the entryway, and stumbled to the bathroom, everything around him spinning as he felt like a Ping-Pong ball, bouncing off the walls on either side as he stumbled unevenly, barely making it to the bathroom in time to kneel over the toilet and throw up what little was left in his stomach, collapsing to the floor after he’d flushed and cleaned off his mouth.

He was really glad he’d gotten a carpet to lay over the cold wood of the bathroom floor, the thought random as the world dimmed around him, and his eyes fluttered shut, breathing shallow, barely there as he laid on the bathroom floor where he’d fallen. This wasn’t how it usually went, usually he didn’t pass out, he just threw his stomach up a few times, then stumbled up to get a drink, and lay down in bed to sleep for a few days with next to no breaks in sleep. But then…his time was running out.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 11 2014, 09:22 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel paced the street a little ways down from Arturo's apartment. What the hell was she doing, she was nuts that was what she was. Out here, walking up and down the street eying his apartment building up like at any moment he was going to come walking out of it with a girl tucked neatly under his arm. Why did she think that? Well, she didn't know for sure. It wasn't like he had given her any real reason to think he was cheating. Its not like he got random calls that he didn't explain in the middle of the night, and he didn't shove her out after they'd been intimate giving lame excuses.. It just... there was this feeling he was hiding something. Something big and what else could it be? All art did was work as a chef, how often did he need to go out of town for work? it made no sense. The obvious thing was he was lying. Why? Why lie. What was the big secret.

Art had given her a key weeks ago, and she had free reign to come and go to his place but she was pretty sure he meant when he was home, or when he was expecting her. Not when he was 'away'. Still here she was pacing, key in hand tapping it on her other hand trying to talk herself into snooping and catching him in his lie... or trying to, OR talking herself out of the nonsense she was putting herself in. What if Art was away for a job, what if she was going to snoop and invade his privacy and become THAT girl. Would she be able to tell him? Lie to him, god the decisions. Taking a deep breath she looked up to see someone who looked an awful lot like Art entering the apartment building, the door closing quickly behind him. "Your just making yourself see things Hazel. This is.... Dont do this. You cant turn back.." she whispered to herself but took one step forward, then another, and another. Before she knew it she was rushing up the stairs and letting herself into the apartment building, following after the man who looked like art, she was late though the man wasn't there. Did she imagine it? Pushing a hand through her hair she looked around.

Biting her lip she eyed his apartment down the hall. "Oh please forgive me." she whispered under her breath once more before slowly making her way to the door. Sliding her key into the lock, unbolting the door and slipping it open. Slipping inside the apartment she closed and locked the door quickly. Taking note of the key's and arts jacket there in the entryway where he always put them. Brows furrowed she glowered. If he was at work why the keys. Hearing noises from the bathroom she headed that way just in time to hear it flush. Turning the corner only to spot him laying back on the floor, eyes sliding closed, skin greenish colored and sickly, he looked thin to thin, his breath was too shallow, his skin was wet with sweat. Tears filled her eyes as she looked down at him "Art?" she whispered worriedly. Moving closer. "Art!" she screamed a little to loud ending on her knees by his side, hands cupping his cheeks. "Open your eyes, whats wrong, what happened. Baby... Talk to me. I'm gonna call 911 okay. hold on."

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 11 2014, 10:11 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0d865239391e58a5626680424d410580/tumblr_mhh070Lch21qffcrao6_500.gif
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo knew in hindsight he should’ve told the truth to Hazel. Shouldn’t have lied to her for so long, told her so many of those little lies he’d told himself were for her protection, and in a sense they were, but honestly, now they were only going to hurt her. The fact that he was dying, not so slowly anymore, was something he had to face, or rather, he had to tell her, because he’d already accepted his fate, he’d just not wanted to ruin her happiness by telling her that. She deserved the utmost happiness, she deserved a guy that would make her happy, could always make her smile, and make her laugh. She deserved someone that was living and not dying.

Sure he didn’t act like a dying man, at least not when he was around her, but as time went on, that was slowly starting to grow harder and harder. These past months had been heaven for him, and he was entirely sure he loved Hazel. But now…now he was going to have to face the facts and tell her. Tell her and do something, anything to make it easier for her. So she didn’t have to worry, to suffer, feel his pain, to be sad. He didn’t know how that was possible, but he’d give anything for her not to be sad. She deserved happiness, not this unescapable depression that would come of being around him as he died. Why do you think he’d stayed in America even as his family had begged him to come home?

After he’d somehow made it to his apartment, he’d dropped his jacket and keys and stumbled into the bathroom, vaguely aware of a door closing before he passed out after cleaning his mouth off and flushing the toilet, not even sure how he’d managed that, but he had before he’d passed out, barely conscious enough to realize that he wasn’t alone, and consciousness began returning with alarming quickness as he realized just who was with him. "Art?" Her soft voice whispered worriedly as she moved closer. "Art!" She screamed a little too loudly as she fell to her knees by his side, cupping his cheeks in her hands, making him draw in a shuddering, rasping breath as he coughed a bit, eyelashes fluttering. Damn. Damn. Damn it all! She wasn’t supposed to see him like this! Shit. "Open your eyes, what’s wrong, what happened. Baby...Talk to me. I'm gonna call 911 okay. Hold on." She said and he shook his head weakly, forcing his lips to move. ”No, non lo fanno.” He rasped, and then inwardly swore. Wrong language dammit!

”No. Call.” He rasped out, coughing again as he forced his eyes open, weakly looking up at her, his eyes apologetic. ”This…is normal.” His words escaped in a hard exhale, his breathing still somewhat shallow, though it was getting a bit better, but maybe that was just because Hazel had a way of bringing life back to him.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 13 2014, 06:40 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel was out of her league here, sure she'd seen people hurt. Rowan with scrapped knees, a cut here or there. Hell herself when she'd tripped over her own to feet trying to walk up some stairs and broke her left wrist when she was a kid... and she couldn't even count the number of flu like days she or Rowan, or even their big brother had encountered in their lifetimes that made them look like death.... well so she thought. That expression for them was out the window now, because looking down at Art she knew what 'looked like death' really meant and boy did he look like ever part of it. Hazel's heart squeeze and raced painfully, her insides felt like someone was using them as a punching bag while she sat there cupping his face in her hands. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she watched him take such shallow breaths, as if it were so hard for him to do. God she needed to call an ambulance they needed to give him air. Thats it. he just needed air, maybe some fluids. Just air and fluids and he'd be himself again. He'd be happy, and smiling, and making her dinner and.... he'd be fine, he was fine. Before she could pull away to get the phone he spoke, his voice in the softest of whispers she wouldn't have heard a word even if it was in English. The broken raspy whisper only further broke her heart, piece by piece it was crumbling inside of her chest as she knelt beside him.

Leaning down pressing her ear closer to him to hear as he tried again she frowned when he told her not to call. How could she not call! Sitting back up she looked at him wide eyed and confused. Tears pooling from her eyes like little people were behind her lids dumping bucket after bucket of them out. "What do you mean dont call! Your sick. Look at you... How.." she hiccuped as he coughed and forced his eyes open, god he was so weak and she felt helpless and then if she didn't already feel abused on the inside the words 'this is normal' was the worst kick to the stomach that she felt yet, causing an inhale of air. A quick gasp, her heart seeming to still and silence for a moment as her hands sort of fell away from his face and she just stared at him. Normal. This was normal. SO this... this was what he did when he was away? Got sick. Got so sick he couldn't even.... and he didn't... think to even... TELL HER. Hazel didn't know what to be more upset or hurt over. Seeing him lay there... beside her, barely breathing though at least it seemed to be getting better...evening out; or the fact that for who knew how long he'd been LYING to her to cover up that he was desperately sick.... and he didn't even tell her!

Didn't warn her! Didn't give her a chance to steel her heart against the picture she was looking at now. Not one.... single... chance. Not a warning. She thought he was cheating on her and really he was just so sick he.... a sob escaped her and she shook her head. "Normal..." she repeated. Not even sure where to go with that. "No. Its not normal. THIS this is not normal. This isn't you. " she stammered. No. She knew him. He was life, he was vibrant and funny and charming and sexy, he was perfect... he was healthy and happy and perfect and hers. "You're fine. You are fine. All you need is some... fluids or something, some air.... and they have stuff. I can call a doctor and they can give you the stuff and you'll be okay. You'll be just like you, all better. Just let me call the doctor and you'll be fine again." she nodded. Refusing to believe it was anything else. Refusing the word NORMAL. For her... normal was his smile, for her normal was his hands trailing down her sides, For her normal was his breaths coming in pants from a healthy round in his bed, or on the couch, or in the shower, for her normal was doing anything.... ANYTHING but sitting on a bathroom floor with a man who had never shown her any true signs of sickness since she'd known him, then having him tell her this... was normal. No she wouldn't accept it. Pushing away the memories of his tired eyes when she'd come over, and his under the breath winces every now and again when he moved. Those were work, Really work that time. He worked to much was all.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 13 2014, 06:03 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo felt horrible. And no, that wasn’t even adding in the physical aspects of it. But to see her anguish, to see her pain, the tears that rolled down her cheeks as she cupped his face in her hands. He could see her desperation to make this right, that denial that this was actually happening, and he knew that was mostly his fault. His fault that he hadn’t told her, hadn’t given her the truth. Thing was though, he hadn’t wanted to burden her, make her treat him any different. The way she treated him…it was…normal. Like he wasn’t actually terminally ill, and that relieved him, set him at ease more often than not and let him forget everything bad for a little while. He heard her words and struggled to string together one or two words to just…tell her not to. Hell he’d been at the hospital barely an hour ago.

There was nothing they could do save for placing him on bedrest and keeping him in the hospital. He refused to do that. He wasn’t going to let this illness stop his life, because that wasn’t fair to his loved ones. She leaned down closer to him, frowning in disbelief as she sat back up and stared at him, wide eyed, confused, the tears that pooled from her eyes like daggers to his heart. "What do you mean don’t call! You’re sick. Look at you...How…" She hiccupped as he coughed and forced his eyes open, his words devastating her, he could tell, and he felt like the worst piece of scum to ever set foot on this living earth. She was never meant to have found out this way…this wasn’t how it was supposed to have gone. ”I was…just there…bella tesoro…just at the hospital…” He rasped out, trying to soothe her, to ease her anguish, even as his eyes filled with pain that had nothing to do with his physical condition as she gasped and her hands fell from his face as she just…stared at him.

A sob escaped her as she shook her head, and he struggled to get up, his eyes filling with tears on her sake as he fumbled clumsily to get his hands beneath him, sit himself up, only then did he, after holding his breath until his stomach settled, did he wrap his arms around her, holding her tightly, pressing his face against her neck. "Normal..." She repeated. "No. It’s not normal. THIS this is not normal. This isn't you." She stammered, and he leaned back slowly, keeping his hold on her, whether to keep him from collapsing or to just revel in the feel of her in his arms, and smiled sadly. ”This…this is me, bella. I know it’s hard to believe…but you were never meant to find out this way.” He told her honestly.

"You're fine. You are fine. All you need is some...fluids or something, some air....and they have stuff. I can call a doctor and they can give you the stuff and you'll be okay. You'll be just like you, all better. Just let me call the doctor and you'll be fine again." Hazel said stubbornly, nodding, her wild, stubborn spirit showing through even as he smiled sadly. ”Fluids would be nice, but there’s nothing the doctors can give me to make this better. A few years or so ago I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Where the tumor’s located it’s…impossible to reach without damaging major arteries and internal organs. I don’t…I don’t have long to live…maybe this year but that’s being very, very optimistic. I’m so thankful to have lasted this long, to have found you…gotten a chance to see the wonderful person you are, how amazing you are, and I know my time’s running out but…that’s okay, so long as you’re with me I’m okay.” He said softly, his voice raspy, cupping her face in his hands this time, resting his forehead against hers as he closed his eyes tiredly.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 13 2014, 08:14 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel was stubborn, she could be the most stubborn person in the world she was pretty sure if she put her mind to it and this. This was one of those time she was going to be stubborn. Refusing to believe that Art was so sick that he wouldn't go to a hospital, that a hospital wouldn't help him. Even when he admitted he had just been in the hospital Hazel shook her head. No. No thats not where he was because, he couldn't have been. No. "No. No you were working. You were working, you told me so." she cried out, the tears that began to fill his own eyes wasn't helping. Really she didn't want to be fighting with him not now. Not with him so sick. Hazel should be stronger than this, but she didn't know how. She wasn't prepared. How could she be strong enough to steel against this when she wasn't ready for it!? Hazel watched through blurry, tear filled eyes as he struggled to get up.

Why didn't she reach forward and help? Honestly she didn't know, she just felt numb. Felt like she'd been filled with cement and weighed a hundred pounds, like she couldn't move really if she tried. Instead she just watched as he struggled, and over came.... her stomach churned and she felt sick herself as he pulled her in hugging her close. A hug that should feel warm and electric, felt cold.... so cold. He was freezing compared to how warm he normally was. This wasn't normal and she told him just that. This wasn't who she was used to, he was not who she was used to. Damnit this was not right. Though he leaned back he continued to hold her and she was honestly not sure if she was grateful or angry about it. Even as he spoke she continued to shake her head. Denial. Denial all the way.

Denial all the way until the words pancreatic cancer, tumor, impossible, and a life expectancy. A LIFE EXPECTANCY! So she had a year! A YEAR!?!?! IF THAT. One year.... to... god he wanted her with him and she couldn't stand to be near him. Hazel sobbed out as he cupped her face and rested his forehead against hers, she wanted to want to be here but she couldn't breath, she couldn't... get enough air. It was too much information. To much.... she was in love with him, she had been stupid enough to picture a future, to imagine what it would be like to one day move in with him, to share holidays, to visit his family on Christmas.... she had pictured the two of them getting a dog, and getting engaged, getting married.... having... God she was so stupid. She'd imagined it all and it was perfect! Now.... Hazel groaned and whimpered. "I....I can't breathe." she gasped out untangling herself all to easily from his arms, scampering back she shook her head, she was too upset. Her heart thudded so wildly in her chest it made her breast jump, her pulse rushing so fiercely in her veins it made her head dizzy, the breaths she took were rapid and shallow and she began to look as pale as Arturo was.

"How...How could you not tell me! W-w-warn me." she hiccuped her voice a whining sob. "H-how co-could you j-just..." bringing her hands up into her hair she sat there curling into herself feeling her heart shatter and crumble into her stomach. "let m-me i-i-imagine." she whispered. "That we...we co-could..." she couldn't finish the sentence. God what was wrong with her, he was sick and needed her and she was cowering in a corner because he hurt her feelings...

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 13 2014, 08:30 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo knew his bella tesoro was so stubborn. So stubborn he didn’t know how she got things done sometimes, and normally he loved that about her, but now…now he could understand why she was being that way, he just…he had no idea how to get it through to her. "No. No you were working. You were working, you told me so." She cried out, and his own eyes filled with tears as he tried to struggle to sit up, working to the point where he paled further, body trembling with over exertion. ”No, bella tesoro, you know that’s not where I was.”

His voice was gentle, sad, and so, so very tired. ”If you didn’t think otherwise you wouldn’t have come here today to see what I was doing home when I should have been working.” He said softly, his voice weak but his words undeniable. He managed to sit up, and pulled her in tight, knowing he was cold and she was so, so warm. A difference compared to usually, but he didn’t care, breathed in her scent as he shuddered, trying to hold back his tears, leaning back to speak once more, seeing her shaking her head in denial, and he could understand that.

He’d be doing the same thing. His family had done the same thing, they’d refused to believe him until he’d sat there long enough, and staring into the computer’s videocam until they’d realized he was serious. He didn’t want her to find out this way, and it was killing him that she had, hearing her sob as he cupped her face and rested his forehead against hers, needing her energy, her life, only…it wasn’t there anymore, instead she groaned and whimpered. "I....I can't breathe." She gasped out, untangling herself easily from his arms, scampering back as she shook her head, growing just as pale as he was, and worry filled him, even as he struggled to stand, her name passing his lips weakly, pleadingly, he needed her, needed to hold her, if not for her comfort then for his. He was terrified too you know. He might have accepted his fate, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t utterly scared out of his mind at how he was going.

He…he knew that fear was shining bright in his dark eyes now, as tears dripped down his face at his inability to get up on his own. "How...How could you not tell me!? W-w-warn me." She hiccupped again, her voice a sob. "H-how co-could you j-just..." She brought her hands up into her hair, sat there, curling in on herself even as he flinched and tried harder to go to her, only to slump back, reeling against the sink as everything swam around him. "Let m-me i-i-imagine." She whispered, "That we...we co-could..." She didn’t finish even as he struggled to go to her, tears pouring down his cheeks as he finally gave up, slamming his fist against the sink’s wooden cupboard in an uncharacteristic show of frustration, of anger so hot and agitated his tears felt like they were branding him.

”Dammit Hazel! Just. Come here.” What would have been a shout was only a louder version of his voice as he groaned and slumped, panting as he fought everything he had not to lose what little was left in his stomach. ”Bella tesoro, please.” He begged, licking his cracked and dry lips. ”I need you…please…..I’m scared.” He said weakly, one hand hugging his midsection as the other reached out towards her as he finally admitted what was eating away at him most. He was afraid of what was to come, not because of what was happening to himself, but because those he loved would have to see him that way.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 13 2014, 08:51 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel didn't want to hear any more. Didn't want to hear anymore truths, nor anymore lies, she didn't want to hear anything. No her head was too full, it was overflowing with newly aquired infomation that she absolutely LOATHED. Everything hurt pysically so, and she just wanted to wake up from this nightmare. Wanted to wake up and never come back to it. Hazel was so busy in her own misery she didn't notice Arturo trying to get up at first, she was being so selfish but she couldn't help it.... she'd spent so much time imagining what their life would be like, it may have been stupid but she pictured it all so clearly and now... all she could see was nothing. A void. Just a huge... void... she could imagine herself... sitting in a crowd of people she didnt know. His family. His friends.... staring at a coffin that the light gleamed off of, that housed his body... her dreams.

It was killing her. Okay maybe she shouldn't use that term but damnit it felt like she was dying. Like someone was twisting her heart in their hands. Hazel jumped slightly when Arturo's fist hit the counter, her eyes landing on him seeing his own tears that flowed freely down his cheeks. It wasn't like Arturo to loose his temper and the words that followed had her spine straightening, she was pretty sure if he were feeling well enough the words would have vibrated in a shout loud enough to hurt her ears, but that command snapped her to attention and it was something that needed to be done. Tears still streaming down her face she stared at him as he groaned and slumped.

That uncomfortable feeling in her stomach rolling again as he pleaded with her and admitted that he needed her and he was scared. Damnit she was still angry with him, she was still hurt but watching him sick, and begging...she knew if she didn't go to him he'd find his way to her and he'd end up doing some damage. Still breathing shallow and rapid, heart still pounding and breaking with each thump she sniffled and crawled back over toward him on her hand and knees. Sliding up to his side. Wrapping an arm around him she sniffled at her tears. Using one hand she swiped at her eyes before placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'm here. Dont be scared. I'm sorry." she whispered before kissing his forehead. softly she pushed at his shoulders trying to get him to rest his head on her lap. Sniffling again she hiccuped and leaned back. "Do-does... you f-family know." she managed to ask. Scared they didn't know and she'd have to try to talk him into telling them or worse call the up after he was gone to tell them he'd passed and she wasn't sure she'd even be able to make it out of her bed when that happened, let alone talk to anyone or do anything.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 13 2014, 09:08 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo knew this was too much to burden her with, too much to drop on her all at once, but he had no other choice. In the long run it’d make it better because now she just had to adjust to all of it at once, rather than continuously being weighed down again and again by those truths that he was finally telling. Good thing he didn’t have any more to tell that were imperative that she know. Because he had the feeling she didn’t want to hear anymore, and he couldn’t blame her. His family had been the same way. Of all of them, his siblings had been the strongest, the oldest of them besides him were the strongest, keeping his mother and father strong, even as tears had streamed down their faces and they’d showed the same void as Hazel was now.

That told him a lot about how she felt about him, and it made him even sicker to his stomach to know that not only did she probably love him, but now she’d have to move on from him as well. He just wanted to make her happy and now she wasn’t ever going to find that happiness so long as he was around, dragging her down. His frustration at his own condition built to bursting until he finally hit the counter with his fist, the throbbing pain a dull awakening as her eyes landed on him, and she straightened a bit, tears still streaming down her face even as he lost that little burst of strength and slumped forward, one arm around his middle.

He pleaded with her, admitted his fear, and readily admitted that he needed her, because there would never, ever come a time when he needed her. She was his everything, and he knew that deep down, she was his perfect match. If he knew that soul mates could happen for humans she was his soul mate. Hazel sniffled and crawled back over to him on her hands and knees, sliding up to his side, wrapping an arm around him as she sniffled once more and swiped at her eyes before placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'm here. Don’t be scared. I'm sorry." She whispered before kissing his forehead and he sighed softly, slumping a bit more as some of the tension and apprehension left him. When she pushed at his shoulders softly, she easily got him to move down, his head settling in her lap as she hiccupped again, sniffled, and leaned back.

"Do-does...your f-family know?" His love asked, even as he managed to thread the fingers of one of her hands with his, his other hand capturing her free hand, bringing it to press against his cheek, closing his eyes. ”They know, bella tesoro. Why do you think I did not go home to be with them? I could not, I did not want to see them suffer as you are now. But then…I guess the one I love will still have to see me like this anyhow.” He said softly, tiredly. ”I know you may not trust me anymore, bella, but I am sorry. I didn’t want to put this burden on your shoulders. You are my everything, bella. My sun and stars, what keeps me going. I can’t lose you.”

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 14 2014, 06:34 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel knew she needed to calm down, at this rate if she kept up her breathing, her heart rate she was likely to pass out right here on the bathroom floor right next to Art, but she didn't know how. Every breath he took, now she knew they were numbered, and when his head met her lap and his fingers threaded through her own it took everything she had to swallow back the broken sob that wanted to escape. Why him!? What did he ever do? Was he a different person back home? Did he do something o deserve this.... having his life cut short because of cancer. Hazel hadn't ever really known people with cancer, not personally...but she knew OF people and she knew their hardships. But seeing Art... like this, she didn't know how the people suffering from it, or their family members handled it. All she wanted to do was run and not look back. Yet... Art kept her glued there. Maybe thats how the family members handled it, because turning their back on the people they loved wasn't an option. As he pressed her other hand to his cheek, the young brunette stroked her thumb lightly across the bone.

Hazel couldn't imagine never doing something like this again, just holding him.... him holding her. Couldn't imagine not listening to his heart beat as she curled up to his side after a round of love making and falling asleep feeling warm, safe, and satisfied. Sure she knew she was young, she knew what a parent would say, or probably her older brother. How there were always more fish in the sea, she'd find something special again but the thing was.... she didn't want to. Hazel didn't want to find anything new, because it would never be the same. It would pale in comparison to what she felt now and she knew it. Deep down she knew it If.... no. When she lost... she would loose herself in the process, at least a part of her. Forever and it wouldn't ever come back. Shaking her head she sniffled again, her heart still thudding so hard and painfully in her chest she wanted to groan.

Hazel had asked about his family because she wanted to know if he'd been lying to them too, hiding his condition. Pretending to be fine so when one day he just... that they would be confused and sadder than need be. So when he admitted they knew she let out a shaky thankful breath, her heart stuttering as he mentioned the person he loved still seeing him like that and she let out a little whimper. "You should have told me. Warned me....." she said softly, her words rough and broken. Honestly she wanted to say it wouldn't have changed anything but would it have? Knowing he had cancer from the beginning? Would she still have gotten in this deep? Would she have allowed herself? Would she have babied him? She didn't know. Still she was so angry.. so hurt. He didn't want to lose her... he couldn't lose her but she was going to lose him. How was that fair?

Biting down so hard on her bottom lip she drew blood, the brunette winced and licked it away before giving a sigh sort of sob. "I'm... i'm not the one going anywhere. You're not going to lose me." she whispered her heart aching so badly. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. Always here." She'd be here even when he wasn't. "Senza di te la vita non ha più senso" she said hoping she'd gotten it right. After their first date she'd begun to take italian, she'd even got that little rosetta stone program, she'd been listening to him when he spoke his natiive language. Studying. "Ti amo, Arturo Luciano.Quando chiudo gli occhi vedo solo te." now ask her to tell you about the weather in Italian, or to order something important from some company in Italian and she'd have not a clue. No she'd worked on the important parts. The parts that told Art how she felt, in a language he knew better than her own.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 14 2014, 08:07 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo knew that he’d hurt her, that he still was hurting her. That he’d made her angry by lying to her, and he knew that he shouldn’t have but honestly, would she ever have gotten like this with him if she’d known? No, she probably wouldn’t have. He knew he was scared, scared of what was to come, of hurting the one he loved, the woman he loved. But as he laid his head in her lap, his fingers threaded through her own, he knew he wasn’t going to be alone. Knew that through everything, his bella tesoro would be strong, be by his side, just as he’d always known, she had a heart of gold and strength that rivaled his Mama’s. Sure she might not think it, but he knew she was strong…so strong.

He managed to muster the strength to capture her other hand, and brought it to press the soft skin against his cheek, feeling her stroke her thumb over his cheekbone lightly, making him hum softly and close his eyes tiredly. By this point in the relationship, he knew that if she ever left him, which at this point, knowing what she did, she had all right to, he’d not be able to go on without her. Without her touch, her soft, feminine scent, her voice, her humor, her wit and intelligence. The way she always listened to him like he meant something. Like his words meant something. He opened his eyes not long after to see her shaking her head and sniffled again, even as he squeezed her hand gently, looking up at her.

He did tell her that his family knew, because he couldn’t lie to them, then again, he could barely have lied to her in the first place, and yet he’d found the strength to because he was too selfish to let her go. "You should have told me. Warned me....." She said softly, her words rough and broken, sticking into his chest like daggers. ”I’m sorry bella…so sorry. I should have…but now I’ve hurt you…made you angry because I lied…I lied and I know that….know that, I don’t expect you ever to forgive me, bella tesoro.”

His words were soft, immeasurably sad. He saw her bite down hard on her lip, saw her wince before she licked it away and sighed. "I'm...I’m not the one going anywhere. You're not going to lose me." She whispered, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. Always here." Hazel added and he sighed softly in contentment. "Senza di te la vita non ha più senso." She said and his eyes widened, gaze snapping to her face. "Ti amo, Arturo Luciano.Quando chiudo gli occhi vedo solo te." He drew in a sharp breath. ”How?” He asked softly, before smiling tremulously. ”Ti amo più della vita. You are my everything.” He said gently, his gaze zeroed in on her. ”I’m sorry it took me so long to say that.” He said with a weak laugh.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 18 2014, 07:46 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel was still so angry with Arturo, she was still hurt by his lies by the fact that he allowed her to dream of a future that she couldn't help but conjure in her mind. Still she supposed, when she really thought of it she could see why he lied, not that it helped his case much. No what really helped him most was when he spoke, when he apologized... he meant it. The words were sad and they were full of sorrow. They made her chest ache and she took a breath and just shushed him softly. "You.... you didn't lie to hurt me on purpose. Thats what makes it something that can be forgiven in time." she whispered her words still thick and broken from her tears, as she explained that she wouldn't be going anywhere. How even after he was gone from the world.... she'd still be... right there. Stuck. In love with a ghost.

It wasn't fair. it wasn't fucking fair at all. Why was she being punished for falling in love and she was in love. Sucking up her fear, knowing here... in this relationship... They didn't have all the time in the world to say what needed to be said. While she'd have rather waited, no time was like the present, and waiting wasn't going to change anything. Softly she spoke to him in Italian, telling him exactly how she felt. Nerves wracking in her belly as she did so, the smallest of smiles tugging at the corner of her mouth watching his eyes widen in surprise. A soft chuckle slipped from her as he asked how and shook her head. Blushing softly she shrugged. How didn't matter, what mattered was she actually said it right.

Hazel's heart faltered at his smile, and seemed to completely stopped before kicking into over drive so hard it hurt at his words, her breath came out in short little gasps. Tears continued to roll down the brunette's cheeks but they became happier by the minute. A light laugh escaping her as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his own in a soft, wet, salty kiss. Stroking his cheek with her finger tips. Pulling her lips back from his she kept her forehead to his own. "Its okay, I didn't expect anything back..." she whispered softly, closing her eyes and sighing. "but i've never heard anything better." she admitted with her rosy cheeks. Pulling back she looked around and gave a silent chuckle. The first man she ever told she loved, she did so in a bathroom, on the floor, with him on the verge of death and her in tears. It wasn't exactly the most romantic of situations and yet she didn't think she'd ever change it. Except maybe the him being on the verge of death.

"Come on baby, lets get you to bed. This floor isn't comfortable and you need to rest." she whispered softly. Determined to get him under the sheets and in the soft bed. Helping him sit up, so she could squirm out from under him before leaning down to slide her arms under his own. Pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose she gave a weak smile. "Maybe I need a nurse outfit..." she whispered trying to lighten the mood.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 18 2014, 07:52 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo knew she was still angry with him, still hurt that he’d lied, and he could understand that, he knew she had every right to be, he was just glad she wasn’t pushing him away, leaving and slamming the door and never coming back like she had the right to as well. When he apologized, she shushed him softly, and he quieted a bit, his gaze clearing further as he looked up at her. "You....you didn't lie to hurt me on purpose. That’s what makes it something that can be forgiven in time." She whispered, her words still thick and broken from her tears even as she explained that she wouldn’t be going anywhere, and he could feel his heart thumping and skipping a beat even as he smiled sadly.

”It’s not forgivable, bella. I just…I know you shouldn’t have to forgive me. I don’t want you to feel obligated to forgive me just because I’m dying.” He said softly, his gaze gentle, compassionate and understanding. He didn’t want to force her into anything, and maybe that would make her angrier, he hoped not, he just wanted her smiling and happy. He heard her speak softly, heard what she said and his eyes widened as she smiled slightly, chuckling softly and shrugging in response to his words, her soft blush warming him from the inside out.

”You’re so beautiful, you know that, bella tesoro?” Art said softly, seeing tears continue to roll down her cheeks at his other response even as they seemed happier as time passed. A light laugh left her as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his own in a soft, wet, salty kiss that he savored, made sure to imprint in his memory because he never wanted to forget a single moment of this. He tilted into her touch to his cheeks, felt her forehead against his own as she pulled back a bit. "It’s okay, I didn't expect anything back..." She whispered softly, closing her eyes, "But I’ve never heard anything better." She admitted and he grinned wider, his skin gaining more color with the minutes that passed.

"Come on baby, let’s get you to bed. This floor isn't comfortable and you need to rest." Hazel whispered softly, helping him sit up and squirming out to lean over and slide her arms under his own, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose and smiling. "Maybe I need a nurse outfit..." She whispered and he laughed, grinning a bit. ”I like when you call me baby, and I think anywhere with you is all the comfort I need, bella. Not to mention a nurse outfit would be sexy, bella tesoro, so long as I get to get you out of it.” He said, finding his strength was returning a bit so he could stand on his own with a bit of her help.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: May 19 2014, 05:36 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel wasn't sure why but hearing that he liked her calling him baby made her cheeks turn pink with a fresh blush. Of all the things she could blush over, he'd seen her naked, he'd tasted her and kissed her and made love to her time and time again, he called her beautiful... he treasured her... and none of those things made the blush rise so easily and yet knowing he liked her calling him baby made her cheeks warm and her heart twist. It wasn't even the most original pet name, his was so much sweeter, nicer and yet he loved baby. A laugh escaped and she shook her head as he flirted her way. At least he was feeling a little better obviously. Since he was wanting to take her out of a nurses outfit.

Once he was up she kept her warms around him to keep him steady, giving him a peck on his chin. "Who else would i get to help me out of the outfit?" she asked in a husky voice, looking up at him from beneath long thick dark lashes. "Lets get you to bed, you need rest." she whispered softly as she helped him out of the bathroom and down the hall in search of a room she knew by heart by now. A bed that she felt was more comfortable than her own. Once inside the room and by the bed, she lightly pushed him down on the cushiony softness. Giving him a grin she leaned forward and gripped the hem of his shirt. "Does that mean if i get a nurses outfit.... do i get to give you sexy spongebaths?" she purred lightly as she tugged at his shirt, removing it slowly and tossing it to the side, letting her hands roam over his shoulders and the tops of his arms, dancing over the muscles. "and wicked hand jobs to make you feel better?"

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: May 19 2014, 08:10 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo couldn’t help but give a quiet chuckle at the fact that she’d blushed when he’d mentioned liking when she called him baby. Sure it wasn’t super creative, but then, his wasn’t either, it just sounded that way because he said it in a different language. She was beautiful, and, somehow, insanely, she was his. For how long he didn’t know, wasn’t going to think about that when she was laughed, shaking her head in a way that had him smiling softly. He was glad to get her laughing again, smiling once more, that life filling her eyes and making him want to get better to make her happy, to get her to laugh more, smile, blush, to just stay with him. Once he was up, Hazel kept her arms around him to keep him steady, and he was grateful for it, since he wasn’t anywhere near one hundred percent.

He chuckled as she gave him a peck on the chin, and he tipped his head to kiss her softly. "Who else would I get to help me out of the outfit?" She asked in a husky voice, looking up at him from under her thick, dark lashes, making his breathing hitch even as he smiled slowly. ”Well, I should like to think that I’d be the best at getting you out of it.” He said softly, smiling gently. "Let’s get you to bed, you need rest." She whispered softly as she helped him out of the bathroom, and down the hall towards his bedroom, or rather, what he liked to think of as theirs whenever she was over. Once he was beside the bed, she pushed him down and gave him a grin, gripping the hem of his shirt. "Does that mean if I get a nurses outfit....do I get to give you sexy sponge baths?" She purred lightly, tugging at his shirt, removing it slowly and tossing it to the side, her hands roaming over his shoulders, the tops of his arms, dancing over the muscles. "And wicked hand jobs to make you feel better?" Art nearly groaned, instead lightly bit the inside of his cheek and grinned, chuckling huskily. ”Are you trying to get me up and ready to go now? Because they both sound pretty perfect right now, bella tesoro.” He told her, grinning crookedly.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.