Fifteen
ZERO
One
Twelve
Nine
Eleven

Twenty-Two
Twenty-Two

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Write You A Love Song [M], Lili Bear/Hazel! |<3|
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 07:34 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0d865239391e58a5626680424d410580/tumblr_mhh070Lch21qffcrao6_500.gif
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo didn’t think her commands were wrong, that they weren’t going to end with his pleasure, because he trusted her, loved her, and knew that whatever she did, he’d love, because it was her, his Hazel. When he pleaded with her, pleaded for more, a wicked smile slid across her lips, even as she wrapped her lips around his length and took him to the back of her throat, sucked deeply, pulling a hoarse, husky cry from his lips, even as his hips threatened to roll, his muscles flexing instinctively as he shuddered hard. She would be the death of him, even as he knew he shouldn’t talk like that, she was amazing, seeing the way her lips curled into a smile as best she could with a mouthful of his cock, never failing to arouse him with how undeniably beautiful she was. He groaned as her nose met his lower belly, heard and felt her moan as it vibrated around him, her tongue flickering along the base of him before she pulled back up, pulling a gasp from him as the cool compared to him air hit his sex, making him shiver as she fondled his balls, her lips continuing on his hard length, driving him higher and higher up the proverbial wall, until he could only form incoherent words of need, babbling in Italian, not even needing a command for it.

She just unraveled him that much, that easily. Her head bobbed over him, increasing in speed and pressure before slowing once again, doing this again and again, her hand continuing to roll and tug at his balls, making him shudder, legs shifting restlessly on the bed. He shuddered hard whenever her teeth grazed over his length, the look of love, adoration and pleasure she gave him nearly sending him over the edge, making him shudder hard and squeeze his eyes shut tight, fighting to keep from coming, knowing she wasn’t done with him, wanting to hold off on his own release because he wanted to please her. He practically whimpered as she pulled off of him and licked the tip of his length slowly, making him let out a ragged gasp as he panted for breath, chest heaving. "Fuck my mouth, please. Don’t hold back. I want you." She purred gently, kissing the tip once more before lowering her lips on him. ”Ah, dèi, l'amore della mia vita, luce nella notte, il sole alle mie stelle, per favore, io non durerà molto più a lungo, il mio amore.” He gasped out, though even then his hips thrust up into her mouth, seeking more, seeking that point, that almost there peak of pleasure.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 08:37 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

With her lips around his hard, pulsing cock, her tongue lapping at his length like a kitten to cream she purred and moaned in delight. Hazel felt powerful, she felt truly in control. Hazel could choose when she wanted to push him forward, when she wanted to hold back and prolong that orgasm that he would want, that orgasm she wanted to give him so badly. For Hazel Art's pleasure was as important to her as her own. The bbrunette loved that she could give him this. Adored it. A soft laugh rumbled through her chest at his reaction to her. The way he shuttered and shifted, she could feel the build up of his incomming orgasm through the tightening in his balls, in the way his cock jerked against her mouth. The brunette wasn't ready for him to blow yet, not yet. Not quite. Pulling away from his hard length she commanded that he fuck her mouth. Hazel wanted him to seek out his pleasure, using her. Did he know how much it turned her on to watch him? To give him that.

The moment she had lowered her mouth back to him, his italian hit her ears and she didn't understand most of it but she still moaned in utter delight. A hand sliding down to her slick folds, under her panties they went. Fingers brushing against her clit and her hips jerking at the sensation. Another moan vibrated through her as he thrust his hips up into her waiting mouth, locking her hazel eyes on the man of her dreams she watched him hungerily as she let him seek his pleasure using her, as she swirled her fingers along her wet slit, over her aching clit causing shivers of pleasure to rock through her.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 12:32 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0d865239391e58a5626680424d410580/tumblr_mhh070Lch21qffcrao6_500.gif
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo felt and heard her purring and moaning in delight around his length, and he couldn’t help but marvel at how much she was enjoying this. It was surprising to him that, even after all they’d done together, he was still amazed by how much she seemed to want to be with him, not just seemed, but was. A soft laugh filled the air from her at his reaction to her, the way he shuddered and shifted restlessly, balls tightening closer to his body, his cock throbbing in her mouth, even as he knew she wasn’t ready for him to come yet, and he did his best to get some control over himself. He wasn’t sure how much longer he had though, but then again, he wanted to please her, and that made all the difference. Art watched as she pulled away from his hard length, and ordered him to fuck her mouth, and he had to take a slow breath to steady himself after hearing just her words alone. Hell, she didn’t even have to put that into actions for him to want, to need.

The moment she lowered her mouth back over him though? He was nearly so far gone that he couldn’t organize words. As it was there was no hope of him speaking English anymore. She hadn’t had to order him to speak only Italian, it was all he was capable of at the moment, watching her as his hips thrust up into her mouth, his length encased by hot, wet, tight warmth, almost as good as being in her pussy, but not quite, watching the movements of her hips as she pleasured herself, and the image of that, imagining what she was doing to herself, was what sent him over the edge with a low cry of pleasure, his pupils blown wide with pleasure and adoration, above all, love.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 09:21 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

A low moan slid up from her throat, vibrating around Art's length once more as her slender little fingers slipped down to her wet heat, coating her fingers in her own slick juices, trailing them up to her aching clit and swirling the tips of her digits around the bundle of nerves making her hips jerk and her throat clench around Art. Feeling him jerk in her mouth a moment before that first spurt of cum that drenched her tongue, the roof of her mouth. Relaxing her throat she swallowed, spurt after spurt of the thick creamy substance with pleasure. Moaning at the flavor of him, slurping him down. Licking him clean until there was nothing left. Only when she was sure he was clear of any sticky deliciousness he provided did she release him. Leaving him with a kiss to the head of his dick. Pulling her hand free of her own sex and looking down at him. "Good boy. Here have a taste." she purred, placing her slick fingers at his mouth for him to have a lick.

Licking her own lips she panted lightly. "You taste so good. I could drink you all day long, I dont know whats better. Feeling you're cum in my belly or deep in my pussy, dripping down my legs well after you've slipped free." she said with a blush to her cheeks. "What do you think is better Arturo?" she asked curiously. A raised brow, bringing her hand back to her side before crawling up the bed slowly until she reached the head of the bed. Flipping over she quickly tugged her panties down and off her legs, flinging them to the corner of the room somewhere before standing up. Holding onto the headboard, carefully stepping over Art's head so he lay between her legs she smirked down at him. "Do you know what you do to me?" she purred lightly her hips swiveling slowly above him as her hands tightened their grip on the headboard. "Every time I look at you, my heart beats faster. Every time I hear your voice my throat goes tight... every time i catch a whiff of your cologne and your natural scent my pussy begins to tighten and drip." she said huskily as she let go of the headboard with one hand, trailing it down to the juncture between her thighs. Dipping her middle finger and index finger into her wet heat giving a sigh. "You drive me crazy, your all I can think about most days." she said on a soft moan.

Pumping her fingers in and out of herself slowly, using her thumb on her clit she rolled her hips gently. "I wonder what you're doing, If you're having a hard time thinking of anything too. If you're having a good day, if the kids you teach are getting on your nerves, if your cooking.... " she let out another sigh and tossed her head back a shutter running through her. "it makes school quite difficult when the teacher asks a question and the only answer you can think is Arturo." she said with a breathless chuckle, as she removed her fingers from her soaked sex and brought them to her mouth, suckling on her own juices before lowering herself down slowly. "I am....hopelessly in love with you and I dont even know how it happened. Now eat me until I beg you to stop and im nothing more than a quivering puddle." she demanded softly with a playful heated gleam to her eye.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jun 26 2014, 09:30 AM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo heard the low moan that slid from her throat, vibrating around his length, making him shudder as he saw her hips jerk and felt her throat clench from whatever she was doing to herself, pressing her fingers into herself, teasing her clit, he came from that alone, feeling her throat relax as she swallowed around him, everything he gave her and moaning while she did, swallowing him easily. She pulled off of him with a kiss to the head of his length, before she pulled her hand free of her own sex, looked down at him. "Good boy. Here have a taste." She purred, placing her slick fingers at his mouth for him to taste, even as he moaned and eagerly took her fingers into his mouth, licking away every hint of her taste as she licked her own lips and panted lightly. "You taste so good. I could drink you all day long, I don’t know what’s better. Feeling your cum in my belly or deep in my pussy, dripping down my legs well after you've slipped free."

Her words had him moaning again, well on his way to getting hard again, even if he still had some time left, but he was just as happy to drink in the endearing sight of her blush, even as her words once again drew his attention. "What do you think is better Arturo?" She asked curiously, before flipping over, removing her panties and then moving up the bed to straddle his face, smirking down at him. ”In te, in la tua figa.” He groaned, biting his lip as he thought of craning his head to get a taste of her. "Do you know what you do to me?" He licked his lips, watched, mesmerized, as her hips swiveled slowly above him, her hands tightening on the headboard. "Every time I look at you, my heart beats faster. Every time I hear your voice my throat goes tight...every time I catch a whiff of your cologne and your natural scent my pussy begins to tighten and drip." She said huskily, letting go of the headboard with one hand to lower it between her thighs, stroking two fingers into herself with a sigh.

"You drive me crazy, you’re all I can think about most days." She said on a soft moan as she played with herself. "I wonder what you're doing, if you're having a hard time thinking of anything too. If you're having a good day, if the kids you teach are getting on your nerves, if you’re cooking...." She sighed and tossed her head back. "It makes school quite difficult when the teacher asks a question and the only answer you can think is Arturo." She said on a breathless chuckle, removing her fingers from her soaked sex to bring them to her mouth, suckling on her own juices as she lowered herself down slowly. "I’m....hopelessly in love with you and I don’t even know how it happened. Now eat me until I beg you to stop and I’m nothing more than a quivering puddle." She demanded softly, and he moaned, eyes filled and hazy with lust and want and pleading. ”Così bella. Così fottutamente bello, amante. Ti voglio così tanto, così male, fa male. Ho bisogno di te, bisogno di te sempre, non riesco a pensare a niente, ma voi.” He moaned before he took to lapping and pressing his tongue against her with a fervor, whether he was flicking his tongue over her clit, suckling at it, lapping at her juices or pressing his tongue as far as he could go inside her, until and beyond when his chin was slicked with her juices.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: Jun 26 2014, 11:08 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel's heart faltered as she heard the soft Italian that slid so easily from Arturo's mouth, making her shiver with need and desire. The feel of his hot breath against her wet thigh making her moan out. The brunette had not a clue half of what he said, only catching a bit of it. From what she'd learned from her own tutoring and what she'd learned from listening to him but it never failed to make her swoon. The moment his tongue hit her swollen sex she collapsed forward against the headboard. Hanging on tightly as he devoured her in the most delicious of ways that had her whimpering, whining, moaning and panting. Hips swiveling and rolling against his talented mouth while her grip tightened almost painfully against the headboard.

"oh god." she whimpered out tossing her head back in pleasure feeling her body tingle like someone had placed an electrode against one of her nerve endings and left it on. The brunette had the thought to speak in Italian, to say something sexy and in his native tongue but truthfully that would require actual thought and that went out the window instead she was reduced to sounds and words that made little to no sense. Heart thumping wildly in her chest, her breath coming in short pants, her hips rolling and rocking in a sharp rhythm, eyes squeezed shut, head tilted back, hands tight around the headboard as her body jerked and tightened while pleasure racked up in her small frame and let loose over his tongue and chin.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 12:49 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo was completely focused on Hazel, on his lovely bella, his tesoro bella, moaning at her taste, her flavor, feeling her shiver above him, hearing her moan, even as he pressed his tongue to her, and she collapsed against the headboard, holding on as he devoured her without holding back, needing her taste, needing to taste her release, to see it, feel the way her body rippled and tensed with pleasure. He groaned in delight as she whimpered, whined, moaned and panted, her hips swiveling and rolling against his mouth, making him well aware of how hard just eating her out was making him, but still he persisted, needing to taste her, have her, drink her juices until there was nothing left, his hands clenched into fists to resist grabbing her hips.

"Oh god." She whimpered, tossing her head back even as he growled against her in delight, hearing her pants, feeling the way her hips rolled and rocked in a sharp rhythm that he did all he could to follow with, not giving her an ounce of relief aside from the relief he knew she’d get from her release, feeling her body jerk and tighten before she released over his tongue and chin. Art moaned again, his own hips rocking up into the air uselessly, even as he swallowed all he could, before dragging his tongue over her slowly, thoroughly getting all the juices he could from her, cleaning her up before he collapsed against the pillow, panting, chin and mouth slick and glistening with what was left of her juices. ”Bello, così dannatamente bello.” he said softly, eyes opening to look up at her.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 09:36 PM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Holy hell in a hand basket, what way was up. What way was down and was a human heart supposed to thump so wildly? The brunette beauty had to grasp the headboard for dear life so she didn't smother the Italian native with her womanhood as he slurped and suckled her until she was shaking violently with an earth shattering, scream inducing orgasm and far past that, until every bone in her body seemed like jello. Panting for air and quivering as she held onto that headboard; moaning out as he lapped and sucked up the juices from her explosive orgasm that left her wetter than the Niagara falls. When his head collapsed back into the pillow and that very sexy Italian rolled swiftly off that talented tongue of his, A goofy girlish grin moved over her lips, and her insides warmed and became tingly. Looking down at him with tired eyes she gave a soft chuckle before gingerly swinging her leg over and collapsing next to him a puddle of whatever boneless ooze she'd become under his talented tongue.

"i dont think i have bones left..." she murmured out loud attempting to lift her arm and only managing to raise it a half an inch off the bed before it felt limp once more. "That was fucking incredible. I swear, I can still feel your tongue swirling inside of me. Holy..." she breathed out and gave another soft chuckle, her back arching just a bit off the bed and giving a low purr. "I love the feel of your mouth on me, i love the feel of your weight pressing me into the bed as your hips drive into mine.... i love you.." she whispered looking over at him, turning onto her side to kiss his lips softly at first then a little harder, sliding her body over his own and rolling her hips until she felt the tip of his dick pressing lightly against the wet tingling, pulsating entrance of her womanhood. "You're so amazing .... it makes my chest ache." she kissed his nose and swiveled her hips and taking him inch by inch inside her body, her lips found finding the spot above his heart as she did so.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 12:53 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Something told Arturo that his love was fighting to keep herself upright as he ate her out, could see from his occasional glance upwards that she was holding tightly to the headboard, the way she panted and quivered above him, moaning out as he lapped and suckled at her womanhood, making sure he got all her juices, all that he could that is. His head finally collapsed against the pillow then, speaking up, seeing her grin as she looked down at him with tired eyes, a soft chuckle leaving her as she carefully swung her leg over and collapsed next to him limply, prompting him to reach for him, gently pulling her against his side, nuzzling his face against her neck, but remaining as best he could in his spot where she’d told him to lay, still wanting to obey partially, even if he couldn’t keep from touching her. "I don’t think I have bones left..." She murmured, attempting to lift her arm, but it didn’t go far, before dropping back to the bed once more, making him chuckle softly, his gaze soft with adoration and love, as well as that not so invisible want.

"That was fucking incredible. I swear, I can still feel your tongue swirling inside of me. Holy..." She breathed out, chuckling softly as her back arched off the bed and she gave a low purr that had him shuddering. "I love the feel of your mouth on me, I love the feel of your weight pressing me into the bed as your hips drive into mine....I love you.." She whispered, looking over at him, turning onto her side to kiss him, her body moving atop his until the tip of his cock pressed against her entrance, making him moan. "You're so amazing ....it makes my chest ache." She kissed his nose, swiveled her hips, taking him in slowly, her lips finding the spot above his heart as she did so, making him moan. ”Love you. Love you so much, you drive me wild. Can’t live without you. You make me weak every time I see her, hear your laugh, your voice, see your smile, the way you look at me when we make love. Everything.” he said huskily, somewhat hoarsely as he rocked up into her subtly.

PMEmail
^
Hazel G. Ashmore
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 08:17 AM

AUTHORED BY
Lilith
23 YEARS OLD
Student
N/A
85 POSTS
Human

Hazel didn't fight when he reached out, grabbing her up and scooting her body into his own, and without having to shift fifty thousand times to find a comfortable spot it seemed hers automatically knew where to fit. Every single time she found the most comfortable spot against his side with ease, like that little crook was made just for her. Giving a soft hum of approval when he nuzzled his face into her neck she forgot all about the fact she was supposed to be in charge. Being in charge was fun..... it was empowering but she loved when they took turns... or neither being in charge just following the beat of their hearts... the heat in their veins. It wouldn't be the same with any other man and she knew it. Deep down she just knew it the young woman didn't need to go experiment around to figure out anything different. Leg muscles twitching, pulse rushing, heart thrumming she spoke softly, breathlessly.

Honestly, part of her would have been content to just lay there and cuddle up next to the man she loved and sleep only there was a fire burning deep in her veins that still had yet to go away, that still burned bright and judging by the hard sex Art was sporting she wasn't the only one. Pulling all her strength back into her limbs she moved her body over his own, her hips swiveling down and taking him into her body with a shudder and a gasp, her lips kissing atop his heart. A soft smirk moving across her lips at his moan, looking up as he spoke she smiled sweetly running her fingers through his dark slightly sweaty hair before pressing her lips to his own. Rocking her hips back into his own in a slow, unrushed speed. "We're those people... people gag at." she giggled softly nuzzling her nose to his own. "I think im done being in control for one day. I just want to enjoy you, enjoy us. this..." she whispered as her body slid atop his own with ease.

PM
^
Arturo B. Luciano
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 07:05 PM

AUTHORED BY
Fallen
27 YEARS OLD
Dating Hazel
66 POSTS
Human

Arturo reached out and grabbed her, before scooting her body down into his own, and they just automatically fit together, just perfectly, just as he knew they always would, no matter what happened. They’d always be perfect for each other, and he knew it beyond a doubt. He heard her soft hum of approval as he nuzzled his face against her neck, and he hummed quietly in return, wrapping his arms around her, hearing her soft, breathless words, words that made him smile, give his response in return. Sure, he was still hard, still wanted more, and could tell that Hazel wasn’t quite done either, but there wasn’t a rush, and never would be. He watched as she gathered herself up, moved atop of him, her hips swiveling down and taking him into her body with a shudder and a gasp, her lips kissing his chest over where his heart was, making him moan softly, his eyes on her, only ever on her.

He didn’t miss her soft smirk, saw her look up as he spoke and smiled sweetly, running her fingers through his damp hair, before pressing her lips to his own, rocking her hips back into his own in a slow, unrushed pace, making him moan softly once more, murmuring unintelligible things in his native language. "We're those people...people gag at." She giggled softly, nuzzling her nose against his own, making him smile softly. ”Well, bella tesoro, I can’t say I’m ashamed of that fact, because I love being this close to you, love showing my love for you in any and all ways.” He murmured. "I think I’m done being in control for one day. I just want to enjoy you, enjoy us. This..." She whispered as her body moved atop his own with ease, making him shudder in delight, moaning in pleasure. ”Ah, god, baby, don’t stop, please.” He murmured, managing to rock his hips up, meeting her thrust for thrust, movement for movement, wanting to ensure she had the most amount of pleasure out of this as possible, knowing he wasn’t going to last much longer, and wanting her with him when he went over that precipice.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

ICC [LEFT] & TAG BOX [RIGHT]
Pleas register in the IC box as follows. THE ICC BOX IS CHATROOM STYLE! For those who do not know how to use a tag box, the box is there for you to tag the other after a post if finished.
The staff has chosen MEL as our member of the month! We find that she is sweet, caring and nice with everyone on the site!
The leading lady in the Vampire Nation, Cass takes the Fagen Coven by storm. With a wall around her heart is considered to people as a badass woman. Someone who will rip the hearts of those around her, but to her loved ones she is sweet and caring. Just try and get on this viper vampires good side!
Another vampire captures the male of the month award! Salem is the top pick for the scariest thing alive! Watch out if he catches you in a dark alley you may end up being his dinner.
Enemies Of the Month
Ever seen that adorable couple on the street? Well right here is one of the favorites on this site. An adorable girl with a trouble life meets a Scottish man with a sweet soul. Things are bound to heat up for such a wonderful couple! What awaits them in the future? Happiness or heart break!?
Thread of the month belongs to Rowan and Ryker! A young human caused some pain to the elder Shifter, only to be brought to heel in such a sweet sweet way. MATURE THREAD!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPG-D
RP Lovers CursedSPN Legacies
this skin was made for desdemona only
credit goes to ghost for coding. mini profile is by HAJOLA of Shine all info credit goes to lilith, fallen and ghost.